Have you considered being bisexual?

Have you considered being bisexual?

Yeah, but girls are way too annoying

get a stoner gf

yep

every day

I am, but also married with kids. So no cock for me.

Sure, but i'm straight yet

yas

Tried gay once. As much as i enjoyed the cock i cant get into hairy stubble and hard men. Total turnoff. I perfer soft smooth body of women

Yeah, so I smeared some shit all over my penis and it wasn't sexy. I just felt like a degenerate.

You can be bi and never have anal sex.

I never really considered it,
I just realized one day I liked cock up my ass and eating pussy is awesome too.

Then I was a bi

was planing to buy a 8 inch horse sex toy, should i?

ofc

I am bi but sometimes I wish I was full on gay. Relationships with women are just too much trouble to justify the small reward you may or may not get from it. I always like the way they look but goddamn are they worthless.

Men are so easy it's ridiculous, but I'm only into them for the cock. Big hairy muscle guys don't do anything for me aesthetically but it might be easier if they did.

>femanon

yeah but something about it bothers me and i've never been able to figure out what it is. im not homophobic so its unusual.

Hm, is it so hard to find a non-hairy man?

fuck off homo I already am

upon reflection, it feels like an inefficient use of my time. its like signing up for a whole new batch of problems to experience. i dont even have friends who are girls, can you imagine dealing with one 24/7?! jesus christ what a shitshow.

Already am. Though I've never had dick (or necessarily really really want to take dick), I think
echoes my sentiment about how I feel regarding hairy, beefy dudes. Nah.

In college I let a buddy of mine suck me off occasionally. No regrets.

That's something that can't be said enough. Girls are soft. Dudes are not.

this is gay.

I already am.
Why do you ask?

I'm definitely that.
I like how women look and feel and all but they are annoying as shit.

I just want a good friend to hang out with, have sex with and be intimate enough with to fulfill that craving.

also dicks > vagina