How does Sup Forums wash their asshole? Finger with soap? Face cloth? Shower head?

How does Sup Forums wash their asshole? Finger with soap? Face cloth? Shower head?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestxxxpics.com/old-gay-man-asshole/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hn.

Your mother licks it clean for me. I recommend it. 10/10.

that's the nicest man ass I've seen in a while. And I just kinda ram a soapy fist in there.

I hate the soaps that sting~.

Have to say, I love squatting in the shower, and aiming the stream of water from a handheld sprayer right on my asshole.

Feels great!

>not letting your dog lick your ass sparkly clean

do you faggots even realize how much I save on wet wipes and tp???

And if you try that, and find that you like it, rest assured, you're gonna LOVE it when you convince your girl to lick your asshole.

lol

no.

I take the showerhead off the hose and put the end in my butthole and let the water flush out all the contents. It simply washes down the drain. You don't have to shit all day using this method and you feel lighter and no gas! Feels good man

dude, I do the same

Enema every day.

Nice headphones~, lol!

and dog food

after i take a shit i stick my finger up there to get the rest out if there's something stuck
otherwise i shower every morning and wash my crack with soap
i fucked up by buying this offbrand bodywash and it stings if it enters my bum

Underrated post

same user it is amazing feeling

I have my gf eat my ass. It's the same thing every time. She tells me no at first, I threaten to dump her if she doesn't and since she has zero self-confidence and fears being alone she cleans me good like it's thanksgiving dinner.

use my mouth instead?

I wash my asshole out with hot dogs

sauce/more on that tasty hole?

Bro that's a mans ass, you can see the dick if you look closely and zoom. Nothing tasty about man ass unless you're a faggot or something

bestxxxpics.com/old-gay-man-asshole/

The balls are right there...
I'm OBVIOUSLY into what I'm seeing

and this is probably some virus ass site/complete troll link

I keep seeing you around
You need to stop posting pictures of yourself, please

So you are faggot. Your father must be so ashamed. Btw under president trump we're probably gonna bring back the fag drag

>and this is probably some virus ass site/complete troll link
Nah not really

you wash your ass? what are you, gay?

Im actually bi with a fiancee that I live with, her and my father and everyone I know is fine with me being bi. That being said no one at my workplace knows, they just know I live with my fiancee.

So if there's some fag drag (dont know what that is) I'll probably be safe bc it's not like I post poems about being bi on fb (live in seattle so some people I know do)

Bro if you're bi why the fuck would your dad or your girl even know?

kek enjoy having to wear diapers at early age