What do you want to do to him?

What do you want to do to him?

Tell him that there is some autist on a chineese cartoonboard that is obsessed with him and post his pictures every damn day

Cut his hair, button up his shirt and remove his tattoos.

nothing, who is he?

looks like a faggot

The only thing good about black veil brides are the guitar solos. Praise Jake

Shitty band and the cause of the spawn of millions of teen emofags around the world. And yes, we know it's the same fucking person posting about him. Just stop

blow half his skull off with a magnum

And andy sixxs log of shit

cool forced meme bro
sage

steal his 16 year old fangirls

All the jealous edgelords ITT insulting my husbando

Also, stop posting this OP, you colossal faggot. Andy is too pure for this place.

But his delicious warm log of shit isnt

Andy will take no part in your degeneracy.

Andy is for hug and fug only.

Calling us edgelords but Andy has an upside down cross tatto and other shit way more edgy and cringed. He would look much better without the tats and the constant smoking of cigs. Poor guy

make this faggot who keeps posting threads about wanting to eat his shit, kill himself.

what's wrong with his jaw? It's not just the lighting or angle since most of his face almost dead center.

And sugg a lugg of shutt outta hiz ayuzzhule

He is just perfect

Goooooodddddd i just wanna suck his heart outta his asshole user

Pure perfection

>dat log wooshing out of his asshole

Andy is god damn perfection, you slack jawed faggot, he can be as edgy as he god damn pleases because he's fucking beautiful. It's only cringe when gross neckbeards do it.

His jaw is gorgeous you basement ogre.

Fuck off.

Make him into a trap.

>He always is most way there.

Ill fuck off when i have andy sixxs warm log of shit sliding down my fucking throqt

left hook to fix his jaw

Not if i suck it out first

You wouldn't dare

where the fuck did you find this?

Hug him and listen to his problems
if he starts crying I'll clean his cheeks with my fingers and whisper very softly:
"I'm here, dont worry"