YOU DUMBASS HOES CALL YOURSELF AN ATHEIST BUT YOU ALSO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

YOU DUMBASS HOES CALL YOURSELF AN ATHEIST BUT YOU ALSO CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Other urls found in this thread:

ucg.org/the-good-news/christmas-before-christ-the-surprising-truth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retard, its obvious baitposting from some assblasted atheist. Think I've seen him before shitposting like the dull monkey he is.
Sage

>implying christmas has anything to do with religion anymore

Santa died for our sins.

please fucking kill yourself

this shitpost has been going on for most of the last decade. you must be new

Only the luck dragon can save us!!!! The never ending stoooooooooooooorrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(story)

Turn around
Look at what you see !

Damn fucking right, lots of good food, time off school / work/ gifts. I'll take that whatever you call, be it Christmas, Hanuka

I'm not Athiest, I abstain from religion, even the religion of no religion.

I like Christmas because presents. Fuck off.

Christmas isn't just for Christians

Piss off

Christmas is about Walmart these days, not Jebus, so who cares?

wallmart cares

made me laugh. princess, what happened to you? you ugly. no longer loli bait
ps am pantheist, baser than all you motherfuckers

sorry bro, I celebrate Yule before christmas was cool

Fuck you guys, stop fucking with Christmas.

Christamasfag here..

Jesus fuck, that's the best time of the year..

OP trolls like a fishing boat.

No I don't

As the tradition has been pushed upon me by the religious half of my family, yes I do. I celebrate it with my family for my family. We gather and have a great holiday. If you do that for some hippie who died almost 2k-fucking years ago or you do it to have a good time with family and friends... have a good christmas nontheless

Because you get presents from idiots

There is no god i can celebrate whatever i want. I can also eat cookies before dinner.

inhale the memes
exhale the memes
inject the memes
into my bloodstream

>Implying sins exist

Christmas has differentiated itself from christianity
Its more of a social tradition than a religous thing
Like easter
Or birthdays
Fuck off OP

Wat. Isn't that atheism? Ples explain. It's like abstaining from potatoes but also abstaining from abstaining from potatoes

'cus christmas is no longer a christian holiday but it's a holiday that celebrates capitalism.

anyone has the full pic of that i think its sad

cute got any moar

>be Christian

>celebrate Pagan holidays

What do they mean by this? Don't Christians hate Pagans? Why do they celebrate so many Pagan holidays like Easter and Christmas?

>CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS
You dumbass christians celebrate a Pagan holiday.
And I don't.

Can some tell me why people reply to these threads? Its literally the oldest bait thread in Sup Forums. Even super newfags can pick up on this.

Satanic trips demand the truth!

The same reason you are. It's a shitposting general.

faggot

Man, David Cameron has really fell on hard times.

kek

>Implying Christmas wasn't a pagan holiday taken over by pragmatic christians to spread the faith.

I got news about Easter for you too.

ucg.org/the-good-news/christmas-before-christ-the-surprising-truth

Yawn

Kill yourself.

Learn how to troll, this is mediocre trolling at best.

Not an atheist, but I'm certainly not a believer. I pretend to be Christian, so it would be suspicious to my family and friends if I didn't celebrate it.

It is agreeable to see that there are people who are "militant" atheists, agnostic, or other free thinkers out there and celebrate Christmas. For me, it would be weird if people knew I was deceiving my beliefs.

I do like the fact that Christmas brings family together. I would rather have my family together than any present, even if that present was more money than I could imagine. Not really the convention type, and I can't relate to anyone, so everyone has their own ways. I'm not one to pass judgement. I'd rather pretend to be on your side than to debate you with views you despise.

they exist

and Jesus is real

but don't worry if you don't believe, because he's coming back.

keep telling yourself that. let's see how they diassociate it at church.

>free shit
>dank food
>that tree smell in the living room

Y would I stop doing that just because of what I believe in?