Tfw too intelligent to be racist

>tfw too intelligent to be racist

>still not intelligent enough to leave Sup Forums

>TFW too intelligent not to be slightly racist.

Obviously there is differences between the races.
>But they are so small they don't matter much.

You can be a smart, reasonable person and be racist without actually hating anyone.

looks like you haven't read this

I've heard of this book awhile ago. I think ill take a gander at it.

(((Jared Diamond)))

You honestly think white and black people the same?

geez I wonder why Jews dislike racism

So you're acknowledging his work is fuelled by personal reasons rather than actual facts? Only an idiot would consider all races equal.

You mean how the majority of the third world lacked tamable animals and thus never could progress technologically forward.

Both sides lacked exposure to the diseases of each other but the europeans had medical science to help them overcome it.

>I never read the book but I watched the miniseries on it.

Did you just assume that OP said white and black people are the same when he clearly didn't?
My goodness.

I seem to be labelled a racist merely for me understanding we aren't going to be able to solve the cultural situations of African Americans and Aboriginal Australians for a while.

It's an internal thing first then external, they have to make some changes happen by choice before we can even remotely help properly.

In my mind i'm white

>tfw too intelligent to be on religion

Intelligence has nothing to do with it.
The Nazis that stood trial at Nuremberg scored genius-levels on IQ-tests

>So you're acknowledging his work is fuelled by personal reasons rather than actual facts?

No I'm not.Jews hate racism because it hurt them and continues to hurt them so they actually have a reason to get out there and debunk racism with facts, and they do it well.
It's not that complicated.

Only like 92% similar.

>Does it matter?, humans are just talking apes with exceptional memory.

smart =/= informed

>continues to hurt them
Jews are literally the most successful group in the world considering how few they are. How exactly is racism 'hurting them' when they are in powerful positions in the country and EXTREMELY over represented in Hollywood and the media in general?

>he
Did you just assume op's gender?

So you admit they're different? That's all 'racism' is. You dont have to go out curbstomping black kids to be a racist.

>antisemitism doesn't exist because some Jews are succesful

I didnt say it didnt exist, I said it didnt hurt them. And it doesnt.

I did a religion once. Fucked me up.

It is exactly the opposite. it's seems like you can only be diversative if you lack some kind of intelligence.

precisely, the more white people there are in one playe the better said place get. and even improve getting better for future generations.

>foresight
>sustainability
>ecoconscious
... are words only white people are capable to apply

I wasn't OP but yeah I think there is slight truth in racism that should be addressed by helping them.

Yes, yes I did. :^)

hey looks like u never go outside

Good point. Where do you live op? I bet the only black guy you know is half-white and has money.

That seems a little biased wouldn't you say?

What do these eyes signify? Are they Jew eyes? Are you Jew-eyeing me?

>(2)
>tfw too intelligent to download the same image thrice

BURN

>too pseudointellectual to be racist

Fixed

OP you nigger.

Your ruined the meme... It's supposed to be

>tfw to intelligent too be racist

That's the troll, newfag, he just messed up the too/to

True intellectuals like OP and myself always save a second image.
It's insurance in case something happens to the first image.

I like to say this:
"I am not racist unless you count jews as a race.. where most people don't. however jews consider themselves a race of which you or I are not a part of and they deem themselves higher than us. racist jews are the worst racists of them all."

>where most people don't
They should. Jewish is an ethnic group as well as a religion.

still a dumb nigger

>Jewish is an ethnic group as well as a religion.
but race is a social construct user. stop being racist. we are all one. except jews, jews are jews. but we are all the same, stop being racist

I wonder what OP means by "racist."

Am I racist for accepting Darwinian evolution? Am I racist for acknowledging that populations separated by vast amounts of time (10's of thousand, if not 100's of thousands of years) and vast distances, while also evolving in radically different environments would produce variations in evolutionary outcome?

Every country should accept third world refugees with open arms. Except Israel, obviously.

Are you saying being racist is stupid?

You should also read
"Coercion Capital and European States" by Charles Tilly

Then read

"States and Power in Africa" by Jeffrey Herbst

Jared Diamond is too superficial and speculative

Racism is the belief that a race is BETTER than another. They're just specialized due to genetics and culture, like an RPG.

This. There is an argument to be made for separation though.

You are a racist if you think small between population differences give you the right to treat an individual any differently.

Not him but do you consider all races equal? Do you think blacks are on par with whites?
I definitely think this is a good idea. It's far too late to stop things now though.

bump

HA HA CHECKMATE

To ignore racial trends, one must be by necessity less intelligenter than average and probably a nigger.
Also HP Lovecraft was racist as fuck and I doubt you're smarter than a guy who spends all day in his aunt's basement with no electricity inventing modern horror and reading dusty old tomes while stroking his 5 inch prick.

If you can look at an Abbo and still think all races are equal you're a literal retard.

>basement
yes
>all day
yes
>stroking prick
yes

only missing horror and no electricity