The very definition of insanity is watch the same thing over and over again and expect things to change

The very definition of insanity is watch the same thing over and over again and expect things to change

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/nba/news/report-growing-optimism-heat-will-clear-chris-bosh-to-play-on-blood-thinners/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that last drive

i still dont understand why they changed their logo

At first I thought this was a really good performance and then I realized that I somehow missed Wilson getting hurt

Now I think we're shit

Because every faggot and their grandmother likes minimal style all of a sudden for some fucking reason

no I don't think it is

imagine living in MIA. It fucking sucks OP. Every year the same thing. changing the stadiums name every four god damn years. no playoffs. Marlins blow dick. Heat are trash now. Our only hope are the Florida Panthers. but since MIA is full of fucking cubans and Hispanics ( me beig one of them) Cubans settle for shit and are shit people that cannot speak spanish. FUCK CUBANS

>but i am cuban

I am trying to get out but have no money

After the Heatles, Miami has had all the sports success it needs for a while. Imagine being from, say, Tampa Bay or Jacksonville.

im hispanic but not cuban. Hispanics are fucking cunts

I trust riley. riley will make them good again but its going to take a couple of years unless winslow turns into a super star.(i doubt he will be that level)

I blame the offense. At this point I'd rather have Tebow as QB rather than Tannehill. Only god can help us now.

Miami is a bandwagon city, we only follow winners but being a Panthers fan since birth, im finally happy with my NHL team. It's great if you are a tourist in MIA but it's just not worth living here. if you come and live here for years you'll see what i mean THAT CUBANS ARE THE LOWEST PEOPLE WHO SPEAK HORRIBLE SPANISH. Winslow is good but Bosh is killing me

did you watch the game? tannehill was not the main problem. all those fucking cameron and still drops. still drop a long pass with no one within 10 yards of him.

cbssports.com/nba/news/report-growing-optimism-heat-will-clear-chris-bosh-to-play-on-blood-thinners/

bosh looks to be playing this year

Thank You! I say that all the time but as we say here in MIA "in Tannehill we trust"

tannehill will never be marino. its fucking annoying how people are putting him against that. wilson is not that good of a qb. you can win with surrounding a good qb with talent. dolphins have tons of holes

this team hurts to watch

Mercury Morris is a good friend of my family (Morris was part of the perfect season Dolphins) he even said Miami should just be relocated. Marino is a Douche, tried going up to him and he just said fuck off

I knew marino was a douche. went to the same high school/middle school as his kids

Just because.

Because the old dolphin looked like a special-ed retarded wearing a helmet in case he falls down.

>wilson is not that good of a qb.

Who /numbthepain/ here?

How many passes went into the dirt BEFORE the injury?

You guys would have won if Stills caught that hail mary. Motherfucker was wide open.

>Jacksonville
Nigga we came within a single play of beating the Packers and held them within a touchdown the entire game.

We may just make the playoffs, meanwhile I don't even know why you guys bother getting your hopes up until Belichick and Brady retire.

But hey, at least you're not Buffalo.