Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMSmf60YSQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nope

Yes.

replace tobacco with marijuana and alcohol. you'll go insane/be a dick for a while but you'll feel it start to fade. just be sure to never use nicotine again. no hooka, cigars, e cigs ect. also coffee helps for some reason.

how the fuck can someone smoke 75 cigarettes a day and why do you ask so often on Sup Forums? faggot

These guys smoke cigrits

do you want to be just like them?

youtube.com/watch?v=pMSmf60YSQg

either way, quitting is all in your head. Do It Faggot

dude, if i would smoke a cigarette every time you'd make a tread, i would smoke more than 75 a day

Either substitute it with weed or give up, smoking's fun anyways

Top kek

you again?

This

Basic training in the army was the only time I quit for a while

how does someone smoke 75 cigarettes a day?

god damn you must feel like shit

You could Vape

THIS

I was smoking 30 a day and was feeling like complete shit and wasting almost all my money on cigarettes

Stop being a fucking pussy and just quit. I quit smoking when I was 17 and was smoking since I was 15. Have some fucking self control over yourself and stop being a bitch by telling yourself "omg I get so moody and it makes me feel bad". Go to the fucking gym or better yet a sauna and sweat the nicotine out of your system the first day and keep doing that for as long as you can. Then it should make it much easier, but stop trying to leech advice on a fucking image board where literally nobody gives a shit if you stop or not. You wanna stop, then fucking stop you pleb.

Yep not had a cig for about 7 months. It's best to go cold turkey, don't cut down or change to ecigs, just stop. It's hard for a few days but if you really want to quit you can,its all in your head. I used lollipops for the first few weeks, a lot of it is keeping your hands busy and doing the hand to mouth motion. Still get cravings every now and then but they only last a couple of minutes I can ride them out. Good luck.

The thing when quiting is that you need to change your life or thinking. Just remember that it is all in your head

Just quit. And if you fail, quit again until you finally stop completely. Just don't quit quitting and you'll get it right eventually.

I actually smoke like 50 a day.
Started at 13 and am 29 now. Death before dishonour

Best way to quit is take your daily smoke and reduce it by a manageable amount. If your on 20/day reduce to 15/day et cetera. Then stick to that for a week or two till your cig count normalises at that amount. Once you get to around 10/day reduce 1 each time every few days. Hardest part is getting from 1 to 0 but eventually you will have weened yourself without having to suffer the harsh withdrawals. This method still has withdrawal symptoms but it's nothing like cold turkey in a heavy smoker. The hard part isn't quitting though, it's staying off the stuff.

Thats literally the worst method.

>smoking for 2 years
Christ, you are hardcore

Let's hear your great method then?

Don't be little bitch and quit. There is no method. It's do or die.

>self control over yourself
Who else would I exercise self control over?

I'm not even quitting fam, I had to reduce what I smoke a lot though was getting to expensive.

>Best way to quit
>I'm not even quitting fam

Spewing this much shit.

I've quit in the past many times, that's why I say the hard part is staying off it you dunce

yes. you will have to see cigarettes in two way

>you physical addiction, which is very hard to overcome but it only lasts about 1 1/2 days to max 3 days

>mental addiction which lasts for life

what do you want to know

So, you haven't quit, faggot. You're proof your shit doesn't work.

do u seriously smoke a cigarette every 33 minute?

No, it's proof that it's worked on multiple occasions. Quitting smoking and staying off are two completely different concepts. Any smoker would know this, sounds like you aren't one.

Of course I'm not a smoker because I've quit, you spastic. You took a break from smoking but you didn't quit.

>just quit it's that easy
You've never been addicted to something or known someone struggling with addiction, have you.

Separating distinct concepts is difficult for spastics, I know.

I call bs that this fag was ever a smoker

Yup. I quit about a year and a half ago. I quit taking Adderall too...then I put on about 40-45 pounds.

So, was it worth it? I guess. My advice is to pick up a productive practice to take its place. Don't get complacent. Give your lungs some time to heal, then work into some type of diet and exercise regimen. Try to make something healthy your addiction. Occupying "boredom time" is key.

Who cares. It doesn't matter. But it's not easy to quit something you've grown addicted to.

I've smoked a pack a day for 8 years.

It does matter. Those who have never been seriously addicted cannot claim to speak with authority on it.

>just quit faggot it's easy

This is someone who has never been seriously addicted to smoking.

THIS FUCKING THREAD AGAIN? ANONS, JUST SAGE, THIS RETARD OPENS THE SAME THREAD EVERYDAY.

i started smoking 3 months ago and i fucking like it

i stopped alcohol, cigarettes and weed in just one day...

If you REALLY! want it you can do it easy. First week was shit, i got sick and stuff but after the first week you start to feel better. Its easy, you need willpower.

Just forget ... forget smoking and forget you re tring to quite that shut

>This is someone who has never been seriously addicted to smoking.

I disagree, man. It's all about your mindset. I was super addicted for better than fifteen years. One day, I just decided I was done and I haven't had so much as a puff since.

You're someone who will never quit an addiction. Making yourself believe it's too hard. Some people are just hardwired to be pussies and cucks I guess.
A mindset like yours is the reason most people never quit making themselves believe it's too hard while the only cure is to toughen up.

I bought an E-cig 9 days ago. Ever since that that I haven't touched a single ciggie. Went from 15 to 0 in a single day.

worked for me.
you can find a pdf if your google fu is up to scratch. takes about an hour to read, nothing to lose by trying

It a shame you look like such a ponce while smoking an e-cig