Ya'all ready for a baaaw thread? it's been too long

ya'all ready for a baaaw thread? it's been too long.
every sad, depressed and fucked up user is welcome

anyone lurking?

i poured cereal this morning and opened the fridge to no milk

this one hits hard

>baw
>not feels
You got it grandpa

that pic is for cucks.
What kind of faggot defines his happiness by his appeal to others? Jesus Christ kid get a fucking life or better yet take your own.

being that friend is overrated. you soon get tired of having your time burgled by constant whiners

communist propaganda disguised as feels shit. Fuck off commie scum.
No one should be sad right now.

i like

no one should be sad ever yet here we are

>no one should be sad ever
Where you from fucking Seasame Street? Jesus Christ are you literally 4 years old?

i'm sorry sometimes i say dumb shit. you are right

Trump will make America red

Nyet Nyet водка

He's just being a whiny girl don't worry about it

Oh I'm being a whiny girl?
I don't think I'm the one bitching and whining with a folder prepared for that very purpose, ya fag.

nah he's right i do consider myself as a person with lower than avarage intelligence and what i said was ridiculous

average*

You're literally bitching and whining right now kek

Also stop putting yourself down fggt what you said was true no one should have to be sad

Yeah but at least it's doing more harm than good.
Also depression is a pretend illness for lazy faggots.

well if they are ctazy isn't depression just another version of crazyness? which would make it real

You're getting more emotional about this thread than the people who are meant to be depressed

Who said crazy? They're not crazy, they're lazy. They want an excuse to sit on their ass and do nothing then claim "ooooh woe is me it's my depression."
When's the last time a starving jungle nigger got diagnosed with depression? Fucking never because he has to chase down bush meat with rocks and sticks.
If he starts whining and crying all day like a faggot, he dies. We need to adopt that system.

Never underestimate the power of hatred. Way stronger than feels shit.

Feel lucky user, I've got 6 friends and I'm trying to get rid of 2 of them. Life ain't easy bro

Sauce?

I have been in love with a girl for over 6 years,
we had a relationship at start but she broke up with me after 2 years for fighting too much. I hadn't heard her in 4 years when she suddenly popped up in my life again. God i missed her. We decided to meet up. She doesn't like me anymore. I'm still in love, but she doesn't care, barely responds to my texts, if at all.

I'm hopelessly in love with someone who doesn't love me back and doesn't care about me. Should i kill myself now?

Modern psychology/psychiatry was invented by soviet mind control experts and propagated by the pharmaceutical industry.

Well, humans are really social beings. We live on being social. It's why people (mainly guys) who are virgins or are alone are looked down upon as weirdos. Having sex or having plenty of friends is seen as a social achievement. And those who don't have that, they feel like they're not normal like everyone else is. Of course, I wouldn't call any guy who is a virgin a weirdo, or someone who doesn't have any friends a loser. But society certainly does make those people feel that way.

People just want to be loved and cared for. That's it. That's humanity. There's nothing complicated about understanding this species. Everybody wants love and affection. Those who have never had it are bound to feel worthless. Those who've had it all the time from their parents and the people around them tend to grow up being snarky little shits. Isn't that funny? If a person is given too little attention, they turn out to be humble and sad, give that person too much attention, and they grow up expecting everyone to kiss the ground that they walk on. You need the perfect balance, I guess.

>i don't like thing about myself
>rather than change it I'll just piss and moan and threaten to kill myself like a giant baby
That's you, no wonder she doesn't like you.

If no one likes you there's probably a good reason for that. Fix it or stfu because we don't like you either.
Think about it, do you like every miserable fuck you meet? No of course not, they're downers. Fuck em.

couple doors missing
"people who try"
"people who don't mind working hard"

>i don't like thing about myself
>rather than change it I'll just piss and moan and threaten to kill myself like a giant baby
Did you read his post? Are you seriously this sad that you actually need to keep posting bullshit in this thread?

Yeah gotta fight them commies man fuck the system

Where did I say that I don't like myself?

A good reason? I don't know, man. Plenty of them were treated very cruel for such menial shit. I can't expect someone to be treated that way and still be happy. And besides, it's not like it's supposed to have rationality to it. Most of life doesn't make sense. But that's just the way it is.

That's why it's communist/marxist propaganda m8.
YOU can't try harder and succeed like everyone else had to. YOU are a victim and you're entitled to compensation.
Ask the dying regressive left how that worked out for them.

The part where you mentioned killing yourself was a hint. Especially since as far as your post was concerned you're suicidal entirely over your own faggotry.

>Regressive left
>Dying
I wish

You think the rioting and crying about democracy is going to make them stronger? Those are death throes.

I doubt it will make them weaker
They will just continue to bitch moan and cry on the internet

My own faggotry? So I can't feel bad about a person that I have loved since day 1 ignoring me and not caring about me? Should I MAN UP like all you alpha boys say and "FUCK 'ER" and look for another girl? Is that what you mean?

This. This so much.

>that I have loved since day 1
Your faggotry causes your pain, cease your faggotry and you won't hate yourself. you know love is mostly a myth right? human beings aren't monogamous by nature.

Ignore him he's been a cunt the whole thread

This isn't a cringe thread user

All feels threads are cringe threads to people who aren't gayfags.

>gayfags
kek you got me you fucker

This is basically me

?