Just had a potential GF shout at me for no reason. Now I feel like shit, even tho I didn't do anything

Just had a potential GF shout at me for no reason. Now I feel like shit, even tho I didn't do anything.
Feels thread anyone?

She did you a favor. Leave her.

well thats the oposite sex for ya'

>potential GF

Retard?

how do I stop being lonely guys

>letting some random bitch make you depressed

Say what you will, I honestly thought I had finally found someone...

You sound like a hyper sensitive pussy.

Fuck you.

You feel like shit because a person used their outside voice towards you? You poor fucking victim.

You and all your kind need to die.

give story.

Need more reason to be mad at ex girlfriends.

I'm with this guy.

Let your balls drop you sensitive fuckstick.

Long story short, she discovered my "lovu-cam" above the closet so i could always protect her.

retards

a bit gay, but i get you like her. why is she exactly mad?

Jesus Christ OP...

lol, "a potential GF". What a sad loser.

>why is she exactly mad?
The guy hid a camera in her room you idiot, why do you think?

Kek

I dont know, i also wrote on the cam "i am watching you" as insurance that i am protecting her.

Dickface.

dude, ok you are trolling. 3/10

This is either bait or pic related.

People thinking this guy is me..
Man for once I told her she was being a stuck up little bitch (in a reasonable way mind you), from that point on everything was my fault and yadiya you get the point. I now realized this and will find some fresh meat for the evening. Later anons

No no i am serious, i also protected against her against an potential attacker by beating a guy up that was about to break into her house.

I turned out to be her brother though, but i think i should gotten an A for effort. (Not like her weak brother, that i thought were down for a fight, turned out it was just ordinary downs)