Let it all out Sup Forums. No context needed

Let it all out Sup Forums. No context needed.

IM NOT THE FUCKING CORNDOG KING JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

I fucking hate everrybody. keeping asking for stuff, do this do that but doing nothing for me. fuck you all. I wanna be happy for once. fuck you fuzck you fuco you

fuck you co worker how the hell am i suppose to memorize names in less then 5 seconds i have a hard time doing so cut me some slack and stop being a bitch

I hate Jews

Your personality is boring and the lack of sex is killing me. I'm ending the relationship really soon. I'm just hoping that I can find someone interesting to replace you and honestly I'm hoping that Tinder might do the job. I don't want to go fucking clubbing.

VARFÖR ÄR JAG SÅ JÄVLA DÅLIG PÅ ALLT JAG GÖR?

WHY WAS I BORN A NIGGER?

She used to say she loved me more than anything and that we were gonna get married but now it just doesn't seem like her heart is in it. I'll text her "I love you" and i'll get "love u 2" back. It fucking sucks I don't see why this is happening I literally could not be better to her. And all this is happening days before I come home from being away for a while. Hopefully she'll be better when I get back

fucking nigger

Another fucking earthquake last night.

At least I get the day off to shitpost here and jerk off.

I'm SO FUCKIGN OLD AND HAVE STILL NO JOB OR FUTURE WHY KEEP LIVING ON EVERYBODY HATES ME AND I SUCK

Fuck you, you're depressed all the time all you want to do is lay in your room and cry all day then fucking complain to me ALL the time. You're only nice when you need me to drive you places. And you act like a fucking child when you don't get your way! Fuck you!

STELLETJE KANKERAMERIKANEN MOETEN HUN NEUS NIET STEKEN WAAR DIE NIET HOORT EN ZWARTE PIET MET RUST LATEN GODVERDOMME

Damn nigger

IF I HEAR YOU SPEAK AGAIN NATALIE I WILL SMITE YOU WHERE YOU STAND YOU SOUTHERN CUNT

I dun hate u user :)

I HAVE TRIED TO GIVE YOU ADVICE I HAVE TOLD YOU NOT TO BE SO PICKY WITH JOBS BUT DO YOU LISTEIN NO INSTEAD YOU MAKE EXUSES ABOUT WHY YOU CAN'T DO THAT JOB STOP BEING A LAZY ASS HOLE SUCK IT AND JUST DO IT EVEN IF YOU HATE IT IT'S BETTER THEN HAVING YOUR PARENTS ON YOUR ASS ALL THE TIME

The urge to murder and kill people and cause atrocious acts of violence and bloodshed just keeps on getting bigger the older and wiser i become.

I am long gone from this world. Stuck in my own mind filled with sorrows and pain. Im not sure if i am mentally ill, a sociopathic schizo, or if i have become desensitized to other peoples needs and hearts.

But i still love somebody, so i got that going for me. But yet again, everyone i loved hated me in the end. I am but a piece of shit. And i shall cause pain to everyone around me through art and music. That could be a wiser way to go about things... I guess...

guys, maybe its the lsd, but I love you all

everything will be ok

if someone wants to talk I'm here

the world is hard and everybodyhas the same problems. everybody IS the same! were the same person you know? you know. it is ok.

THE WORLD'S GONE FUCKING MAD
PEOPLE CALL TRUMP A FASCIST WHILE THEY CALL FOR HIS ASSASSINATION BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LIKE THE DEMOCRATIC RESULTS
DEGENERACY IS RAMPANT
INTERNATIONAL FINANCE IS THE PREEMINENT POWER IN THE MODERN WORLD
I JUST WANT TO FIGHT OR FARM FOR MY FUCKING COUNTRY GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
AAAAAAAARGGH

Wanna touch dicks?

why can't i get my shit together ? I keep letting opportunities slide right past me and i don't do jack fucking shit about it my own character pisses me off so fucking bad it's starting to hurt lately.

Kek

:,)

let me find one first

I am living in hell. Whenever I go outside and go on the bus or streetcar or subway train... people act weird around me. I am not kidding or I am not paranoid... well I am paranoid but for a damn good reason.

People act weird around me as if to say that I bother them. I am a non-practicing muslim so that is what it something got to do with it.

I also had a twitter fight with a conservative lady and I kept cussing at her and she would make fun of me each time instead of getting angry and then I said you are butthurt and she said.. no just enjoying your meltdown.. applause.

Note that this lady knew I was a conservative too but she picked on me for just being a muslim.

After this incident... now ppl around me get uncomfortable around me... I am not kidding. It is a damn hell I am living in and I am thinking of suicide constantly.

I know I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia but I am telling the truth. I am so afraid of people around me and everyone is acting weird around as if to send a message but whatever I do.. it doesn't stop.

I am living in hell... yes THE hell.. and I am hopeless!!!!!!!

nnothing can lessen my pain and I donno what to do!!!

oh I hate my dad too... he once beat me in 2003 and then in 2005 and since then ppl have been acting weird around me. But after the twitter incident it got so bad like it multiplied by 1000000x.

end of the world when?

I fucking hate all of you snakes. all i do is give give give and all you do is take take take. I can't wait to see the day where i never have to speak to any of you fucking snitches again. once i finish college, you're all dead to me you fucking faggots. I actually don't care if i hurt your feelings, you hurt mine way too often for me to care. Just you wait, you'll see how empty and miserable you'll be once i'm out of your life forever.

It sucks having so few people who share my political views. They're not extreme, it's just a mix of ideas that isn't that common. Sucks.

where do you live?

do tell

Youre muslim you sandnigger. Convert to a superior belief system and maybe people wont be scared of you.

FUCKING INTERNET LAG FOR THE LAST 5 HOURS
PACKERS LOST TO THE FUCKING TITANS
BEEN PLAYING HEARTHSTONE FOR 2 YEARS AND CANT EVEN GET TO RANK 5
FUCKING RNG

Gotta gas dem kikes boi

They are watching me. Hello there, motherfuckers!!! FUCK YOU SO MUCH I KNOW YOU'RE FOLLOWING ME WHEN I GO OUT I KNOW YOU CAN SEE ME. HELLO MOTHERFUCKER

>playing hearthstone
>not realizing its p2win

Fucking kek

I hate how i am. always forgiving people and letting them off easy.... i hate people.... i care about everyone and no one gives two shits about me. im not asking for them to be all over me. im just asking that they care,,,,,,it makes me feel worthlesss....i just want someone who can care about me like i do about them

Canada

fuck you you pretend like its all good and play blissful ignorance and yet cant even call me a friend while expecting me to meet your every fucking need and shitty little whim so you feel alot more accomplished because your shitty relationship doesnt provide that for you FUCK YOU I DONT NEED THIS - and then i get sober and take everything back and just play along FUCK !

I believe that most people's problems would be solved if we just went toward a more state centered way of governance. The feds should handle defense and the bare minimum to hold this country together, while each state operates as its own entity.

Most of our problems are trying ot get red states to agree with blues states, and we end up with a compromise that no one wants, or too extreme of a gov for half the population.

It's nuts and I can't believe more people don't see this solution.

My blue state would be better off as its own social democracy, not having to decide on policy with Alabama and louisiana

Typical fucking retard. I paid $200 so I instantly become legend rank? No you fucking idiot it takes SOME degree of skill. I just make fucking one mistake and it costs me the game and I never know what to mulligan for. FUCK

Amen, i think the same way. I keep doing good to people and get used for my forgiving personality.

I thought u cared or were different from others so i opened up to you only to be ignored and hurt again. But i dont blame you, im not even mad at you. You or anybody dont own me anything. It just hurts.

interesting concept. people could move into the state they like best yeah? wont ever happen doe way too complicated

I love you so much, but the other girl is just a better version of you.

Youre wasting your life faggot. Go play a superior game already.
You got shit like free provate WoW servers up amd running and youre still wasting money ot blizzard

play tree of savior :)

Fuck you you fucking overpowered yellow nigger. not only can you fucking freeze me then finish me off with a fucking icicle but noooo you can hide in some and HEAL, FUCKING HEAL! Then you're fucking ultimate clears the point and that's ok but WTF IS THAT RADIUS HOLY FUCK

Ouch...been there before...i lost her to drugs...then she acted all surprised that i started dating a different girl despite loving her.

VAGINAL DISCHARGE

It's really not too complicated, we already have state govs with some degree of autonomy, just increase that autonomy.

What we're trying now is too complicated.

Or you play every day since beta like me.
New expansion will be great.

>yellow nigger
kek

what is happening to this world, and me. recently got a GF, a job, friends, music, i am in better shape, and things are moving in the right direction. but i still wanna do an hero. i was hoping a GF and some work would help. but no

I dont understand. care to explain? why dating another if you love her

Dude i think i feel what you're going through. The best you can tell yourself is that nobody is out to harm you, and nobody knows who you are. Try to remember what you love doing and focus on it, make people want to know you instead of assuming the worst. You can get through this.

humans always strive for more. thats why rich people are never satisfied and try to get richer. you have to find balance in yourself man

VIOLETS ARE NOT BLUE.
THEY'RE FUCKING VIOLET.
THAT'S WHY WE NAMED THE COLOR *VIOLET*.
WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP REPEATING THAT STUPID FUCKING POEM??

wow, that is actually a great help man, thanks

Drugs change a person completely bro. That was my reason. She was getting into some really fucked up situations with the feds. I had troubles in the past too and they warned me id go in for interrogations if i wont stop talking to her. Still care about her. But she hates my guts now. So fuck that cunt. Got all her underaged noods tho kek

Sorry to hear that, user.

I don't know what to do. The thing is that everything is going great, and was always great whole four years.

The other girl is almost the same as mine. If I was describeing one of them you couldn't tell which one I am talking about, except maybe the shape of glasses. Why do I think about the other one, when I have everything I want?

And yet I do.

>Got all her underaged noods tho kek
pics or it didn't happen

My life has been a fucking rollercoaster . Its my fault i end up falling in love with drugged up, tatted up, whorish fucked up cunts.

i just want her to like me, i just want treat her nice, and when i think im finally over her. She comes back. how do i get out of this hell? I want to end it all, but then i couldnt see her anymore. I feel like im chasing my own tail

Not gonna happen faggot. I was underaged at the time too.

can't tell if sarcastic or not. but if not, youre welcome buddy

Thanks man, thing is I normally try to keep myself closed to the others, so no-one totally knows me, and in result I am not so vulnerable.

no it cleared my mind a little bit, lot of shit happening these days yaknow.

THERES SHIT IN MY ASS AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The right to peaceful protest is a first amendment right.

grasp it gently

You tell me to move back In with you so I'm not fucking struggling to survive after we lost our house and that I don't have to pull 2 to 3 jobs all the time for money and that I can rekax for a while to try and recuperate mentally and figure out what I'm going to do..

..then not even a year goes by before you ask me why I don't have a second job and why I'm not back in school and why I'm always so negative.

You got to live the fucking high life in this rich guys house for the two years not working at all while I spent two years bouncing around to different places, crashing with different friends, and dealing with my own declining health and increasing anxiety.

How the fuck am I supposed to have a goddamn plan?

life man

CHINGA TU MADRE PINCHE GÜERO PUTO PELOS DE MI VERGA

The next person who I read using the word "of" rather than the word "have" or the contraction " 've ", is going to make me commit sepaki and die from eternal bleeding.

relax some time unwind a bit it helps. if you have the time for it

It's not life for everyone, apparently

I cummed in my sister last night.

I'm making the time now. I have someone trying to help me get out. But thank you.

WHY CANT I GET A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?

I'm sick of my "friends" ignoring my every text and call then getting butthurt when I finally decide to give up on them and do the same. Fuck them.

You shouldn't of said that

getting pretty sick of trump's sjw's. i'm not even political. they're ruining Sup Forums. worse than nigs, traps, trannies, fags and feminazis.

I ask myself the same.

I don't know, maybe I like and miss the whole chase stage, not even chase, but discovering each other.

My girl knows me so well that nothing's fresh at all - like I could guess every think she will say, and she could do the same for me. Every day feels like we're just theatre actors, doing the same play for the hundredth time.

I still enjoy every bit of her and of who she is, but somehow right now I'm chatting with the other girl and pretend that I'm sleeping in front of mine.

is that good or bad

why can't i take charge of anything, let alone my life? why do i stay at home, alone? is this really it? can't i make life more than this? why am i on my 5th beer when i should be sleeping?

I hope we can maintain good relations with the rest of the world, our intellectual capital as a country doesn't plummet (any more than it already has), and we become the front-runner in combating climate change.

WHY AM I SUCH A FAILURE?! Fucking shit. Can't live, can't die. Fuck me.

i wouldnt mind dying i guess im suicidal, i risk my life alot i wouldnt dying an accidental death

Why Harry Potter is such a moron? Unpleasant and currish person, I'm glad he is dead now.

great, share time with someone you can trust and avoid putting yourself under too much stress.

Shut the fuck up Keiko and eat the damn stew and dumplings.

I'm balding and it sucks. You can't tell yet, but I was loosing my hair for years now. I need to hear I'm not the only one.

Why do I have to be given an ultimatum on our relationship on whether or not I move across the country. To lose the remaining family I have left and be with you or lose you entirely when you won't even budge or consider coming out here even to visit. 6 years is beginning to feel like a waste.

Why America? Seriously, what the fuck.

Special mention: CIA.
You are everything that's wrong in this world.

my hairline is running away from me faster then that silly blue forest animal i've seen on TV

I WANT TO ASK YOU OUT SO BAD AND YOUR GIVING ME SO MANY QUITE OBVIOUS SIGNALS BUT I'M TERRIFIED OF PUTTING MYSELF OUT THERE