Ask a lowlife gambling addict anything

Ask a lowlife gambling addict anything

What's the maximum I should gamble on something?

an hero, when and where?
>inb4
hurr not gonna kill myself
live a bit you fag.

As much as you can. Take out loans and credit cards. Borrow off friends and family. Gamble it all user

How many consecutive human shits could you take to the face before you died?

Am hero imminent

What's the most you've lost in one night/session. What's the most you've won?

I would take £500 for every log

£9500

£21,200 (lost all in 1 hour)

I now who you are Enrique.. please don't be an hero!!!
We told you you can come our of this as long as you want to...

I am not Enrique

What are we talking about? Cards? Horse racing? Anything?

Horse racing is 90% of my woes. That buzz!!!

Other 10% on sports betting mostly football (soccer for the American fags)

I've lost everything

Home
Gf
Family
Friends

Only have my job. Work all month just to pay back gambling debts

Bailiffs imminent

An hero seems so right

So are you heavily in debt right now? Also are you a fan of the tv show Cracker? The main character is a gambling addict.

How did you start gambling? When were you like, 'oh damn I'm an addict'?

Also is it all online or do you go into those depressing Ladbrokes or whatever. Are you a Broke Lad?

Never watched cracker
Yes in around £20k at mo, only bringing £1.4 per month

Life sucks

Have you tried getting help for your addiction?

I started in the shops when I was around 17-18. I won my first football bet (accumulator) £10 returned £600. I couldn't lose..

How wrong I was

I'm 26 now. Hate myself

Yes user.

I quit my consultations after 3 times. I punch walls/doors and also myself in the face daily. Stress worry anxiety

I'm so anxious 24/7 you have no idea guys

26 is not too late to turn things around, even if it's slow progress getting there. It's when people are 20 years into a marriage and lose everything that things are truly irreparably bleak. Don't mean to diminish how shitty things must be for you now, but keep at it man...

I have banned myself from shops

All I do now is online. I try so hard to stop but I can't

Thanks mate

Hah

I remember when my father told me about my grandpa

He was an engineer in the Soviet Union. He was sent to Syberia to work on some projects for 4 months. He was coming back a long way and stopped in some town in Russia where those gypsie fucks were doing one of those 3 cup gambling games (you have to guess in which cup the ball is). He was seriously in debt but he still bet the 4000$ he had earned in Syberia. He lost of course.

So he went back home empty handed. He was the laughing stock of the town for a looong time. Everybody knew the games are rigged.

So yeah... Do you?

Recently I have thought about selling drugs to claw money together to help me with my debt but I don't want to do any illegal

I have no doubt some races and events are rigged but it's not that simple

Think about it. If ANY luck based games were not rigged they wouldn't even exist.

You're being screwed over user..

Stop being a fucking idiot. It's not that hard.

Lol that's like a Gogol story

What's the consequences of getting deeply into debt? Like, could you face prison time?

I don't think I could go to prison for owing money. I think the next step would be for collection agencies to come and take away all my decent belongings to help clear the debt

I bet you like to bet.

I FUCKING love it user

what is the source of your gambling, why do you do it? what are you trying to compensate?

To impress people

To buy lavish things