How would you use me, Sup Forums?

how would you use me, Sup Forums?

yes, i am a landwhale

to stop my ship when i come in to port

Paper weight

Put spear through the head probably, however it will be hard to cut it open, as it might explode.

I want to enslave you, give me your Kik you whale

As a sandbag during a flood

Tied up, donate to a college dorm as a communal fleshlight.

I would throw my garbage in you so that I save on plastic bags

I'd give you a pig nose to put on and fuck your ass hard

sounds fun.

6/10 would fuck

I could really use the 28 gallons of lamp oil that rendering you would produce.

Shove something into your pussy.

I did that to my gf once. well, college party. It will still got to watch. She ended up getting fucked by 15+ guys, some of them went for round 2

U do sounding? That peehole looks used

i'm pretty sure you're looking at her clit not her urethra...

you cant see her urethra in that pic

I'd love to watch 4 or 5 niggers break into your house and rape you

>Fat with small tits
Hello Lena Dunham!

timestamp saying "KM/780" or gtfo

Hmm must be my eyes then

i am a virgin but i am trying to lose my virginity and black guys seem to be the way to go. i am attracted to them too

the clit and urethra are the same shit virgin get laid sometime

I'm sure you'd like it. Every evening you would be hooded and tied spread-eagled, and edged with a vibrator to keep you aroused and wet. Then the dorm, and whoever's over, take turns to fill your mouth and pussy with their cum.

yeah it sucks, i wish they were bigger.

lena dunham sucks too.

Give me your kik. I love fat chicks

I'm afraid I'm too much of a xenophile to really 'use' you in any meaningful manner.

Not that I would not do it, I'm do virgin I'd fuck anything by now.

kek

You should do the right thing and kill yourself.

Did she want to repeat it?

i think about it but i dont think i could ever do it.

>how would you use me, Sup Forums?

As ballast.

from?

I'd eat that perfect little pussy till you cum, then I'd fuck it and cum deep inside you, rinse and repeat until it's time to fill up that asshole you're hiding with my cum.

why do people pretend this is attractive?

Shampoo bottle in pussy now. Gotta get use to those black cocks somehow

I'd fuck you every Wednesday. Can't monday it's my night to cook, and tuesday we go visit your mother. But wednesday, we'd make sweet weekly love

would b use her too? wwyd?

only one tits demand
may Sup Forums be buried in ads
it would be a mercy killing

i'd lean in for the kiss and then blow as hard as i could into your mouth. then i would run away giggling.

Fuck her until my dick looked like pepperami

>chubby redhead
Hell yes! I'd pound her all night!

Then you should lose it to a few of them. Your body is the type that needs a train run on it. Let them text their friends too knowing free pussy is available. Then they can come over and have a go too

Yeah she loved it

you going to make her swallow your cum or do you have other ideas? is she just for you or do you tie her up and let your friends gangrape her?

that's probably the only way i'd be able to lose it anyway

Make your own thread.

You have beautiful body, love yourself... Its wrong what you doing dear

I disagree. Can we get a shot of your mouth open, with your tongue sticking out, ready to accept a cock? You'd be a real prize, if this ends up looking good.

She'd be all mine, chained up in my room. I'd train her to be the perfect little whore, give her aphrodisiacs and shit, and then once I'm done I'd sell her to the highest bidder.

those are so suckable

Plz. This

>You have beautiful body, love yourself... Its wrong what you doing dear

lol

Get a bit more self-confidence and flirt a little. There are plenty of guys who like your body type, if you bother to look, you only need one of them..

Would tape a vibe to a stool and have her ride it while sucking my cock, until she orgasms with my cock in her mouth. Then bend her over and fuck her pussy.

another pic.

>give her aphrodisiacs and shit

Depends how long it would take me to shovel your fucking rolls out of the way

well, i had a date with a landwhale, kinda cute. I was gonna fuck her, but when we were kissing i noticed she had FUCKING HAIR GROWIN ON HER FACE AND HER TOES.
>the turnoff was real
>virgin user stills virgin

I would totally fuck you, if you are atleast kinda cute

all humans have hair on their face and toes, get over yourself

So what's stopping you from setting it up? You need a good fucking. If you were my gf I'd rent you out to my friends and landlord

i dont want to post any part of my face, sorry. but i do often fantasize about sucking dick

Keep digging, user. When landwhales are told they're ugly they often turn slobby, but a lot do look after themselves, and they're usually awesome fucks.

>If you were my gf I'd rent you out to my friends and landlord

except no one would want to fuck her, so you'd make no money

id make you suck every last drop of cum out of me . then id spank you raw for thinking i would put my cock inside your vagina . finally when you start sucking me hard again I would shove it all the way up your ass and make you squeal

stop a runaway train

If you keep your nose and eyes out you'll be fine, user.

Timestamp or gtfo

cringey

Maybe rent was the wrong word. Share is probably more accurate. It wouldn't be about money, just about getting her virgin body fucked by a lot of cocks

as a table. get you naked and on all 4's . let my buddies do whatever . id personally set my beer on you and the chip and dip bowls. im sure someone would fuck your face while someome plows you from behind . who knows . maybe we will just put out cigars on you

if shes fucked by a lot of cocks she wouldnt be a virgin

yeah, I'm sure about it. If she did look after herself, and maybe get that hair out that would have been completly legit for me. But no, the hair was a big turnoff.
I'm now trying to meetup witha 18yo 1,50 loli. Wish me luck

you likey

8/10 would fuck the shit out of you

can we see a full frontal atleast ~user-chan?

agree

loli babyface or /egl/ loli?

Yes but she's a virgin now brah

Dont do it ! Why care for some punks on the web

she has some tits, but she is so cute, like a little girl. she still 1,50m, so it's some loli. I dunno what you mean with /egl/

Kudos to this one

I'd blindfold you, tie you up so tightly that you can't so much as squirm, and then I'd start to experiment to try and figure out what makes you cum hardest. Some slapping, hair yanks, things of that nature. Maybe I'll choke you with a knee on your chest to make breathing extra difficult while I see how many fingers I can put in you before you squeal, maybe I'll just grope you while I do it.

You'd be a sopping wet quivering mess on the floor long before my pants even come off

Do you like to be hurt fatty? Are you into pain?

Overlapping terminology, nvm. That's great, user, I hope it works out.

i have a low pain tolerance and i cry easily tbh

i find stuff like this hot in theory but i know once i do have sex it will probably be very vanilla haha

I'd fuck you til my dick bleeds...

top kek

imagine how her pussy smells///

Give a bit of kinkiness a go, it's hot once you try it.

Moar pics

Thank you, based user. Also i'm a little worried about it cause she is a kissless virgin. kek. Atleast have been with some girls, not fucked but did something.

OP rather look for help, get a dating app and stop listen to some dumbfuck garage fucks with no life at all.

I have been*

This. Just get tinder, even a girl like you can choose who to fuck there.

Treat her delicately, then, take it slow and earn her trust. Then corrupt her. I was able to turn vanilla inexperienced girl into a confident sub that way, and we couldn't be happier.

Thank you for the advice!

Can we see pussy upclose? Not spread version.

I would decided to fuck every hole in your body EVERY HOLE!

Like a Norwegian's lunchbox. All fermented seal blubber and rollmop herring in vinegar