Sup Forums You told me I have hpv because of the bumps on my penile shaft...

Sup Forums You told me I have hpv because of the bumps on my penile shaft. You also called me a stubborn twat for not going to he doctors. I need to know how much my life will be effected if I do have HPV. Do I need to tell women I sleep with? Can I prevent the spread to the girls I sleep with? How long does it take for the bumps to go away? Anyone have hpv that causes bumps? Where can I find information on how to deal with this. Bumping with beautiful women for your time. Ty Sup Forums. Very scared.

google hpv you fucking nigger

Please help a scared Sup Forumsrother who still wants to have sexy time with women.

I would like to hear from one of my Sup Forumsrothers about their expeiance with hpv and how they delt with it and what they had to do.and how they live with it.

Go to the clinic to get cryotherapy
They freeze them off and a week later you can use your duck again.
Then use a condom for a generous amount of time since your body will take about a year or so to kill the virus
If you dont want to get them frozen off, they will stay there until your body kills the virus, so get used to them

if you still have bumps you should go see a doctor to have those removed ASAP, they should freeze them off. those bumps are warts and grow roots. while youre showing sympoms you can spread hpv to partners. you should tell the partner who likely spread it to you. you will always have hpv, for life, but if you go symptomless for a year, usually it should be non-transmittable, and at that point you can not worry about spreading it. but you can always get a new strain after that which can cause an outbreak.

had that shit too, it took me a year before I even wanted to have sex again

Please Sup Forums dont leave me to suffer like this :'[ I need support and advice!!

The bumps are so small, theyre not like growths or warts. They look more like small flat red dots and the bumps on the base of my penile shaft are rough but show no form of scabs or oozing and look nothing like a coliflower shape. Do I still need to go to the doctor? Is there anything over the counter I can buy to keep this a secret from my family? I don't want them to know. And I would like to take care of this as quickly and discretely as possible.

I already want to have sex, I started talking to this girl I really like about a week after the last girl I had sex with. Idk what to tell her because Im sure she will want to have sex soon. How did you take it? Was it hard for you to accept it? How did you tell the partnet who gave it to you? I've been looking her in the face and wanting to say something to her but im too ashamed.

Yes go anyway.
It might be molescum too, which is really contagious but has no effect on health. It spreads though and you may end up with more
Get them checked out. You dont want chicks to look at your dick and refuse to fuck you. Plus they might tell people and the word might get out

You could always make it sound surprising and ask if she knew anyone who had it and give it to her
Chicks show less physical symptoms so she could be carrying it around without knowing for years
But if you respect her, tell her about it.
And you can keep boning, hpv goes away.
And if she doesn;t want to fuck because of it, offer to use a condom

following up tho. on the bright side, depending on the age of the girls youre sleeping with, hpv vaccines have become a lot more common for females since hpv is linked to cervical cancer.

but in terms of std's, hpv is the mildest one. something like over 30% of all people have contracted it, but it's only very few that show symptoms. and there are no real health consequences, in men, for it.

go freeze them off, the longer you put it off the longer you'll have them, and the longer it will be transmittable for you. they can also grow and spread over time so do it asap. probably best to do an std panel regardless at this point. you can also get something like this at drugstores, but doctors are much better equipped

i mean, would you want a partner to tell you if they had something? it was hard to accept for the first couple months, but it was like 6 years ago when i got it and i stopped thinking about it really after the first year. i didn't tell the girl who i got it from, it was a pick up at a bar, on christmas eve actually lol, never got her number or even remembered her name. i told two partners about it, after i have been symptomless for a year and it was essentially non transmittable and they weren't too worried. i don't tell at this point. but while its transmittable for you you should probably let her know. and if she was vaccinated, which many girls probably age 22ish and below are, it shouldn't be of too much concern.

This is what it looks like. You can see the red dots mid shaft and the bumps/redness on the shafts right side. Does this look familiar? Is hpv most likely?

I feel like the bumps I have are not even large enough to "freeze off" Im glad hpv seems to be so common and not such a big deal. But Im still ashamed of it... i dont have that much money and a doctor visit is going to be costly. Do you know how long the test will take? How it is preformed? How long will it take to get results back?

Can I still have a healthy sex life within the next year? Can these bumps spread to anywhere else on my body?

could be molescum or hpv
no one on here can tell you for sure since there are hundreds of different kinds of hpv and they can all look different
IF theyre molescum, wash your hands after handling your dick and DO NOT pick at them ir theyll spread like crazy

yeah for the most part, i had a little more but they were around the same size. i had clusters toward the base and a few scattered on the shaft. i had a doctor freeze them and like 95% of them were gone after that treatment. a few cam back even after treatment, but i froze the ones that did come back with the pic i posted above and they were all gone after the 2nd time.

yes, but just be aware that within a year of not showing symptoms, it is transmittable to partners.

Most std clinics are going to be free,
results are taken with a cotton swab of the mouth, a swab our the first few mm of your urethra, and a urin sample
resluts take about a week

All the women you posted have HPV. Don't sweat it op

i did a full panel while i was in, drew some blood, but the freezing procedure took minutes. cost around $100 or something, it wasn't too bad

Sauce you bastard

more please she is very nice

Look up pearly penile papules. Could be that, haven't seen your dick

Nvm just saw u posted it yeah that looks like HPV. REALLY would recommend you get it checked

Wrong, there are potential health issues for men, it can cause cancer. I know first hand.

Also hpv is known for spreading even when condoms are used. So you will have to have the talk about it with every girl before you fuck them. You will be limited to women who are vaccinated and willing to risk infection (very, very small chance of infection, but present) and women who know they have hpv.

I doubt women who don't have it or who aren't diagnosed with it will fuck you.

You've been a big help. I feel way less alone and more knowledgeable about this situation. I'm still very worried about how to communicate this with girls that want to sleep with me or even if ill tell them. I'm going to see a doctor soon, not really sure how to do it. I'll just go to an std clinic near me and pay cash to keep it from my family...

Tell me your story Sup Forumsrother. I want to feel more educated and aware of what Is going on with my body.

this

its also painless

more please

happy to help m8, that time in the beginning was terrifying for me too, but it gets easier. especially after you get it treated and don't have to see it every time you take a piss. i worried about telling people too, but telling the first person really helped, they were understanding. but a year from now after it's been dormant for that long, you can really forget about it

OMG! Quick, you have to cut your dick off before the HPV spreads over your whole body!

> Split up with wife
> Still banging her
> She's sleep around at the same time
> Get serious with a girl
> Like 6 months later she tells me I have her HPV
> What? I don't have HPV...
> Fuck, my wife must have picked it up and gave it to me
> Been with same girl since so no experience with other grills
> One decent sized bump that has never gone away (over a year, it's gotten a bit bigger over time)
> Never been to doctors for it because man lol

sause

i have hpv op and yes you must tell all those you wish to sleep with, its only fair. Some will say yes, others no, but you have to be honest about it, its only fair.

I had bumps on/off for about 3 years but now I am about 12-months free. It might be a coincidence but I had a large batch of non-psychoactive shiitake mushrooms and also stocked up on shiitake extract supplements online, I took the shrooms and the extract once and I have been problem free ever since.

For bumps my doc gave me Warticon, which is a creme that kills them. When I don't have that I use apple cider vinegar, which does the extact same thing.

Don't ever apply too much cream or ACV as a tiny bit is enough and too much will cause scarring.

It can cause tongue and throat cancer as well as penis and ass cancer. I am undergoing treatment for penile cancer atm from my whore of an ex-wife infecting me.

You need to be checked out by a doctor and you need to get yearly checkups. the earlier they detect it the better your chances are.

If you end up unlucky with penile cancer and it isn't caught in time, you will risk losing your dick. I am not joking, google that. Go see a doctor now.

don't use creams for warts, it only kills the surface but not the roots, thats why they keep coming back

please message me on KIK everyone - LemonGlue
i have to get off y comp for now but still wish to talk mroe about this

Wait op, have you had sex before? How were you infected?

Dude, thats molluscum. Try cider vinegar to kill those fuckers. Google it

I was "infected" from my ex who I had sex with about a month ago. I even asked her if she was clean and she said yes.. I guess she lied....