You know he done fuck up right?

you know he done fuck up right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here you go..>done fuck up

I'm listening.

hes playing us, he aint gonna make america great again.

You should be thanking the adults in Murrka for saving your arse from a war with Russia and China you mong.
A fucking potato could do a better job than the Neo Con, propagandist corrupt elite just by doing nothing and leaving the country the fuck alone, so any effort by Trump should propel you lot back to a modicum of reality.

youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

you fucking stupid? look at his cabinet, its all neo cons

>The guillotine
>An execution tool used to enforce the will of the people against the Ancien Regime
>Now lefties use it to incite violence against a man elected by the will of the people
You guys are childish idiots. Accept that some people vote differently and that not literally everyone agrees with you. What the lefties want is effectively enforce a one party state that only pushes the ideas they like. That's totalitarianism.

he is the 1%, he got to go, fuck the people, look at the shit we living in.

Where you going to spend the 70 million plus to convince the nation you were best candidate to be president?

no, i broke, this guy never woked a day in his life, all he got was sucked from the workers, all those buildings bare the name of a man who not even lay a brick to erect them

All conjecture as it stands.Although there's not much to pick from that aren't either neocon or loony left tbf.

people like him thrive on our stupidity and weakness. he got to go,

If you're just pretending to be a nigger that shit was uncanny

he says china is beating us, if he were honest he woud say that we need to lower minimum wage to 2 bucks an hour to compete with chinas labour cost

the whole fucking system got to go

theres nothing he can do but bullshit us like all of them, he gonna bullshit us.

>if he were honest he woud say that we need to lower minimum wage to 2 bucks an hour to compete with chinas labour cost
And he proposes an alternative: protectionism. This means that Chinese goods need to pay such high import tariffs, their market price becomes equivalent to that of American goods produced against minimum wage. It's effectively a "sweatshop tax" to put it bluntly and very simply.

Yeah man, Trump needs to lay out full disclosure and expose the Jews for the reptilian shapeshifters they really are

ITT: temper tantrums.

The guillotine is a more humane method than hanging, electric shock, and lethal injection.

>all those buildings bare the name of a man who not even lay a brick to erect them
I guess that goes for most buildings in the world

what American good? what those this country even produces exept som high thech shit in sillicon vally? and you think you can efford some thing in wallmark with those tariffs?

Pretty much. People giving the French Revolution shit don't realize it was the most humane execution method of the time, and rehabilitating prison sentences wouldn't become a thing until decades later.

Fackin ell, caught red handed there demshits

thats what im saying, the whole fucking thing got to go, that shit called capitalism.

>you can only have your name of a building if you're a construction worker

fuck hillary, im glad she lost, im no liberal, its good we have rioting, that good, people starting to wake up

Hilary Clinton is the biggest cuck alive in America.
-Husband cucked her
-Country cucked her

Who's gonna kill him???

Enjoy your self-errected clay hut.

/thread

Hang over 3

this very fucking comment is why i fucking hate the left.
>never worked a day in his life
nigga what? you know how much ceos has to fucking do? way more than a fucking janitor. ceos has to keep companies afloot, the have to manage every fucking aspect of the company to make sure he can pay the janitor for his work. trump is a prime example of working, he barely takes a vacation, he's a venture capitalist, and he's a fucking ceo. the reason you hate people like him is because the kikes tricked you into thinking that you can skate by and then have the right to criticize anyone that made an effort to succeed. now scurry back to tumblr you leftist trash and come back when you are actually tolerant

shiiit i dont know, maybe me, may be you, why you think there such a thing as NSA? we all terorists, we all scum

This nigga knows what's up.

Outclassed at every turn, what a stand up guy

they fool people, i never said fooling people aint hard work, it can even fuckup your health

All the dumb fuck liberals in this thread have autism

You have the wrong correlation.

Crime rate map is showing where most crimes are committed: in major urban centers.

This dumb retard not knowing how capitalism works and who the people are that pay his lazy cuck ass to "work" are. People like Trump pay your bills dumbass

This is probably the best victory pic made.

Thanks, user.

How to make Trump not your president. Kill yourself.

you stupid? you think his a god? hes one man, you think is some kind of priest

Wish i could post the one with him on a tank but its to "high" of quality to fit on Sup Forums or someshit.

not a priest. just a dude who money that i work for to pay my high bills on my big house.

what a fucking champ

no, he paid people for the work they did. it was a trade off you see. a man has money and he wants a building built, so what does he do? he goes to the people that build buildings and want money, they build they building and they get what they get money. this is how an economy works

His cabinet looks fine, the fewer liberials or liberal leaners the better.

excellent

people are mad, as they should be and he rids on that, but hes just one more scumbag, its the weakness of the people that anables him, anabls any kind of messiha, we shoud kill them all and have a party

That dumb cunt burni sounding cunt bitching about the capitalism that pays his bills should just off himself.

you stupid man, fuck money! you think "money works"? aint shit bus paper, your a slave to a fetish, you atrribute super powers to numbers, to paper, and you kiss the hand of the one who holds it, who yilds it

Exactly.

Troll wins: FLAWLESS VICTORY.

All those pics relate to you.

nigga you work for Trump?

This makes no point at all in this thread. So the major urban areas have more crime? Who knew?

There must be a lot of prepubescant children with opposing opinions in Hollywood

in other news, highways with more traffic have more car accidents.

a lot of people do.

How nice is your house? Im sure it didnt cost you any money. Liberals dont konw how to work so they tend to not have nice things.

A part of the reason that Trump had a "lag" in the election was because all the Trump supporters had to get off of work before they could vote.

the butthurt is delightful these days.

Are you guys still getting Sorosbucks for this shit, or are you just venting because you can't afford the crack anymore?

>Hillary threatens to declare war on Russia out of left field
>media gives her a pass
Absolutely. Trump is easily, easily the better of the two and it takes a completely rotten to the core media to hide that.

top kek saved.

Liberals work. The whole Rust belt is solid suburban middle class, working in Union factories. The thing is we voted for trump and according to the California rioters and whiners "we don't know what is really going on in America" Maybe they don't know what is really going on in real working class America. We were given a big business windbag or a old rich lady who co-authored and want to pass the TPP. I like my job in America so we all voted for the windbag. Not because of deep seeded racism, because if anybody can spot a crook it's the working class, we've been getting robbed for years.

lol stfu you inbred little dicked fuck wad. Ill fuck your sister and your mother at the same time while you and your inbred father watch. Go back to europe you don't belong in the states.

im no liberal, im an anarchist-communist, i do burn shit in the streets, liberals can craxck they can evovle, the cant burn shit too and even pick up a gun, its good that trump won, we need civil war

thats one ugly ass looking dog.

i feel you, but this guy is just another one of them, hes a product of the system.

hey, give Hillary a break, she's been through quite the heartbreak recently.