Do you racists realize if you repeal Obamacare, millions of Americans like boogie will lose their healthcare?

Do you racists realize if you repeal Obamacare, millions of Americans like boogie will lose their healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good.

Good.

Good.
One less bandwagoning fatass

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

>wood fuck

he should really be burnt for fuel, like all fat people.

used to be a fan of boogie, he always makes up reason why he can't lose weight, simple don't fucking eat.

it really pissed me off.

Fuck him he makes plenty of money doing nothing. Hard working people get private insurance, the very poor get free health care anyway.

Boo hoo Boogie will have to pay his own fatass health bills now.

Repeal and REPLACE obamacare, is trumps plan. Not just get rid of it.

Doesn't look like he gives a fuck about his health so why should I?

>eat lots of shit
>drink tons of sugar
>get high blood pressure, diabeetus, be disabled because you're so fucking fat you can't even stand up for five minutes
>Trump is the problem of america, he won't pay for healthcare I don't deserve
Get the fuck out you gigantic gaping anus

HEY ASSHOLE! HE WANTS TO LOSE WEIGHT BUT [place excuse here] !!!!

every month he claims to lose weight and then pulls some excuse out of his ass

>Good

This is now Get Thread

It's his own fault he shoved so much food down his throat, why should everyone else have to pay for it.

roll

i don't do any of those things and i'm still losing my healthcare. fuck me right? you realize under obamacare people still pay for health insurance? i pay a $200 premium every month. i get a portion of it back in taxes, but not all. there is still a "good faith" system in place, making you pay up front to make sure you're doing work and not just taking advantage of the system. plus it forces people to file their taxes to get any return. it's not as bad as you think it is. great job being informed though.

ITT: nobody understand obamacare

sorry, ITT? in this country

Good

Boogie wouldn't need so much healthcare if he didn't weigh more than me, my wife, my son, my dog, and my Toyota Tacoma combined

Checked

Who the fuck cares about obese people and their health problems that they caused to themselves

There’s no worth in their lives. I can’t stand that type of depraved scum that has barely enough brains, they only cling to the feed that’s before their eyes like a bunch of hogs. It makes me sick just to breathe the same air as them.

retard, you are paying like nothing when it would cost me $600 a month for a shit plan with a 6k deductible. Ya sure you pay what $100 a month oh boy your a big man now... $100 a month wowwwwwwwwwwww. you aint paying shit.

Yes, absolutely fuck you. I don't give a shit. If you can't pay for health care, that means you won't fucking get it. If you can't afford insurance chances are you're not a productive member of society anyways.

who cares, fat fuck can't afford it oh well... you know people are not worth spending millions on. One person is not worth random number 2 million $...

lmao, chill bro, you don't need to nuke them

this lying sjw kept whining about how trump's presidency would kill him because he needs obamacare to survive
and now that it's all decided, he goes "actually, my fat meds would only cost me about 600 bucks a month which i can easily pay off by having you stupid fucks watch me unpack pokémon cards five times a week"

oh well, better drop another bunch of tweets reminding people how open-minded and pro-everything and how neutral you are, that'll be news to everyone...

Don't post that when I'm drinking niggertits. I'm easily made paranoid.

First of all being forced to buy healthcare was supposed to make it cheaper. but instead they took the opportunity to start jacking the prices up. so not only were you forced to buy it, It started getting ridiculously expensive for pretty shit coverage. it was stupid as fuck to think insurance agencies could be trusted with this when they did shady shit like denying people health insurance if they were already sick with something.

I highly doubt that guy works full time, so his income is not high enough to require that he purchase an Obamacare plan. He's probably on Medicaid.

I will preface this with I like boogie, but this motherfucker makes close to $1,000,000 a year, people that make that kind of money pay for private insurance. Private insurance don't care how fucked you are (you'll be paying much higher premiums) but so goes having a shitting lifestyle. I'm a fat motherfucker, but I'll never blame my weight on anyone but myself. Boogie should be the same way. He'll be fine, his health care will go up boo fuckin hoo.

Exactly. Fucking people. My employer pays 80% of my healthcare cost.

the problem is that other people with preexisting health conditions don't have the ability to get healthcare either you cuck

Healthcare hasn't been helping this fatass, that's for sure.

Or you survived childhood leukemia and are "uninsurable," or any number of other reasons, but please, continue the generalizations.

I don't care even in the slightest. Obamacare has resulted in many people paying more for less coverage. It helps some, fucks others. With Trump in charge there's actually a chance to get something sensible in place because he's not going to be in the pocket of the insurance companies like Obama et al are.

trump said he was keeping that part the absolute based madman.

trump said he would remove obamacare at the same time he would employ something else which helps people with preexisting health issues ex. being boogie

He's a fat, insincere, piece of filth that uses bullshit excuses as a reason for not losing weight. He should be fucking euthanised. He's a a gluttonous, untalented waste of resources. He's a manchild that panders to low-iq teens with shitty YouTube "content".
America should switch to single payer.

Yeah when you're that size it is VERY easy to lose a huge amount of weight quickly by simply reducing calorie intake, no exercise required.
I once lost around 50 lbs over the course of a few months by simply eating 1500 calories a day with absolutely no change to my usual daily routine.

Weight loss is pretty easy if you have self control.

try paying 1,600 a month for a 2k deductible and 80% coverage and $40 dollar co pays. this is for a family of 3. fuck the whole insurance industry.

why do we give a fuck about some fat ass

BILLIONS of people on the planet, no one is worth shit fucking SJW feels assholes...

Fat motherfucker should not be costing someone else $200 a month because *oh I eat too much*

and you should probably get a gf and a job but nobody cares about you.

But but, he's paying $200 and only getting SOME of it back... he is paying...

ROFL.

It's a fucking waste of resources you fucking nigger.

Exactly, obese fucks spend a lot to continue being fat fucks, they can save a little bit of money and a little bit of fat and get insurance instead of relying on tax payers, fuck them, they should just die already, just looking at them makes my blood boil

Fuck boogie the fat ugly cunt.

I don't see how those numbers could possibly be accurate.

>go to pol
>copy thread and reply
>sit back and get the (you)s

>200 month
>Free drugs and check ups
Vs
>450 a month
>Pay upwards of 80 dollars for pills needed monthly, and that just one medication.
>Copay literally everything, most of it is never enough to get coveres by copay, still pay out the ass for visits and check ups

>BUT 200 A MONTH QQ
kys

cause no welfare retard.

good.

and your contribution to society is what? shitposting on Sup Forums?

This guy gets it.

IDK what you mean by that but I have insurance through my work and it's pretty cheap and offers pretty decent coverage.

>Fat motherfucker should not be costing someone else $200 a month because *oh I eat too much*
They dont, that's not how the system works at all. They mostly cost you a few quarters if a cent at most and that's stretched over everyone. Which you're also included in.

tfw universal healthcare

Didnt he post a video recently about making north of 850K a year off youtube? Why should we subsidize his healthcare when we all make a tiny fraction of that?

>obama gets shit on constantly and not allowed to make any progress on affordable healthcare, has to come up with the plan that makes it through

>everyone blames obama and not the coalition attempting to stop him

sounds like y'all are mad at insurance companies and not obama

>tfw live in masterrace Canada

It's technically free but you pay out the ass in taxes on every paycheck

Who gives a shit.
I live in norway and can't get life insurance because I'm too sick. Not because I'm a lazy fat fuck who cries on the internet about the six pizzas i just ate, but because i have too many diagnoses.

paranoia is a symptom of cancer

Why must peoples money go to people who can't control there own weight, if boogie wants to be a fat fuck then he can pay for it himself it is not like he doesn't have any money

californians have the same taxes as Coana but we dont get healthcare. we get illegal mexicans and gun bans and they tell us its good for us and we should just shut up about it. this is why most people hate democrats.

Canada*

You don't need life insurance retard

obamacare is a republican invention, Mitt Romney started it in Massachusetts

it only triggers republicans because they cared more about stonewalling Obama than actually doing anything even if it's something they wanted

This. Also, his voice is nails on a chalkboard.

Also also, sage

daily reminder that Boogie is a cuck and his wife is getting plowed by a fit alpha male nigger

Boogie even goes to the water park with him

In a nutshell:

Cost go up? Your employer refuses to bargain a new package. Your healthcare they offered you before was shit. It was bare minimum required by state to state law.
If you weren't such an invilid, you'd go on the marketplace and get new care, or, if you want, the same fucking thing you have now.
When you do that, your employers burden for care goes down.

>also, this is the exact same thing Republicans have been suggesting.
Any new care system, is simply going to remove that asinine tax penalty and probably cut out abortion rights.

Kek'd internally, nice post.

there's a literally 0% chance that dude isn't a flaming homosexual

i think he lost the ability to take good care of his health decades ago.

just like that.... I'm a trump supporter.

Canadian here.

Hshahhahhahahahhahahhahhahahshhhahahhsjshajajajjajsjjsjajjhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahhahahahahhajajajahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahshhshshshahshhshahsshahahhahhhhahahahhahhahahhahahahahhaahhs ha ha ... Hahahahhahhshs.........ha heh heh heh.

Trump says we rush into the states for healthcare.

Hshahhahhahahahhahahhahhahahshhhahahhsjshajajajjajsjjsjajjhahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahhahah hah hah.

Québec here.

Canadian healthcare isn't free. Stop meming this. You don't pay when you go, but you pay all year round through taxes. You could not go to the hospital all year but you would have still payed taxes that whole year. Not to mention you have to wait about 12 hours in the EMERGENCY room

US does have significantly better hospitals if you're rich or don't care about going bankrupt from medical bills

OMG! Lookit those beautiful super-plump
Pepsi-Tits!! I've GOT to squeeze 'em!!

You must still live with your parents or make less than 20k because we do pay MSP premiums it scales based on your income.

KEK GIVE ME DUBS

Are you referring to triage? Because we have that in the US also. Or are you understaffed? Because we have also have that in the US.

DUBZ

>It was bare minimum required by state to state law.
What shit show were you working at?
>Tfw before and after obreezycare my health insurance is still the business

I live alone and I make $19/hr @ 40hrs/week

There is only one solution for the fuckup that is american healthcare.

More doctors. a fuckton more.

Stop taking 8 or 12 years to train them, stop turning down 50% of applicants and stop doctors from other (first world) countries from coming in.

I dont give a fuck about how rich doctors want to be, it is time to bust the most powerful union in this country.

once we have 20x more doctors prices will drop

Lots of Canadians go to USA for private healthcare due to long wait times in Canada.

Do you realize many people can't even afford healthcare because of this monstrosity? I used to pay 55 for health and 20 for dental. Now it costs so much I just do without.

Never waited longer than an hour or two in the ER in Canada....

Yeah. Wait time in the emergency is at least a dozen of hours. As for appointments, it can sometimes take years. A girl I work with got a call back last month for an appointment request she made 3 years ago

if his ass can't bring himself to lose some weight just like some weebs can't roll out of bed, then its entirely his fault for playing with fire.

>the head

>that belongs

>to the

>nail

>has been hit with precision only gods can understand.

Mexican here. Fuck the illegals. I can't wait to watch them be loaded on buses and shipped back with their Shitty anchor babies.

Start saying cali would pay for free college if the amount of welfare cunts goes down. Retard democrats go crazy hunting they down.

Free handouts > muh human rights

>illegals and Niños get kicked out.

>crime goes down
>debt goes down

>guns still banned. Feels bad.

At least we pay. You come up here like Mexicans and just steal it and run away.

did you cut a main vein or something? I broke my ankle once and I waited for a fucklong time, at LEAST 6 or 7 hours, with a broke fucking ankle. Needless to say it was quite painful

long wait times for certain surgeries and better cancer centers you stupid fuck. I've never waited more than an hour in the ER but waiting for surgery can be crazy.

Obamacare is good in my opinion. Aside from the premium increase, which is clearly an insurance company ploy to convince people to scrap. Companies like United didn't lose money on it. How the fuck did they make record profits then?

The truth is this is a conservative plan. Its pretty much nixons plan or romneys im MA. Cutting insurance for 18 mil is political suicide. It doesn't matter that a lot of people think the law is bullshit cutting insurance fpr those people is still retarded politically.A lot of obamacare will remain.

How would you keep cost for people with preexisting conditions reasonable without the mandate? Explain that. I do think more competition will help, but the insurance companies need to realize they cant get rid of it completely and work within the key provisions unless they like people flipping shit.

Nope, had to get an xray on my elbow once, hairline fracture. Another time I broke a knuckle. The one time I was bleeding from my hand I had to wait the longest...

see

A law that makes companies avoid hiring full time employees can not be good

Yeah, it's amazing if you enjoying being ripped off.