Is there a way to recover thumbnails from an edited photo...

Is there a way to recover thumbnails from an edited photo? I told this girl I would buy nudes from her and told her to send edited ones first to confirm she took them. If I need to email them to someone so you have them as she sent, I can. Not sure if this edits them so you cannot see the original thumbnail any longer. I NEED to see, but don't want to pay her what we "agreed" on! Thanks!

someone get this man a scientist

let me tell you, she's sexy as fuck. tits are huge. i love her!

Buy from rileyashtonxox (kik). Bought from her a ton. She doesn't do confirmation pics, but can confirm it's her

How much money is she charging?

$1750 for 3 pics. lol!

she's never sent nudes before, though. supposedly.

these don't contain thumbnails. glhf.

Wait what? You nearly two grand for three lousy pictures?! Dam user, dam... just.... dam

Whats the original file extension

.jpg as far as I know

what? for that amount you can fuck a top model

well I'm sure as fuck not paying that! just needed her to take the pics to see if this is possible

Holy shit what a rip-off. Just beat your meat like a normal person. Why would you give some Indian guy money for sending you nude pictures of some random girl?

You could have paid a hooker that money and gotten so much more, heck you could have done your own photo shoot.

AGAIN ANONS, we "agreed" on that. I told her edited photos first, to confirm she took them. I'm SURE AS FUCK NOT PAYING THAT! I want to see if I can just see the original thumbnail

>paying for nudes.

Kill yourself.

Nothing can be done. At best you can fake 2 pixels off of all the lines edges by running reconstruction algorithms. Really not worth the trouble for what it'll give you.

And no you can't recover the original images from those.

wasn't there an old version of Photoshop that showed the original thumbnail? Some celeb got in trouble bcuz she posted edited pics and someone recovered the thumbnail

Jpg dont hold that data

hmm

these pictures don't have that.

the thumbnail would be stored inside an embedded tiff in an exif blob. there ain't an exif blob in these pictures. rest in pieces.

Is she an A-list celebrity or what? wtf 1750 for nudes

she thinks she is, I guess! haha. Fuck, really wanted to see her naked.