Colony game! Dubs decides what happens

Colony game! Dubs decides what happens.

bump

bump my fiend

Sup Forums builds an anti-nigger shield

get in here faggots - less rules than the usual threads

get in here:

mine has more possibilities!

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, the Jews, and Niggers all banish their gays to the unclaimed land to be called Gypsy Bay.

Sup Forums kills the blacks

ReRoll

Tossin a vote in to exile the gays

wasted dubs

this

roll

Pol nukes jews

reroll

Niggerland attacks the jews in hopes of occupying their lands.

damn no dubs yet ay? i'll give u a roll

Sup Forums and Sup Forums both arrives to the unclaimed land and sign a treaty to name the land /bol/ under their own name

pol takes over a and jews and closes borders, since i got dubs you shall deliver

fuck

Reroll!

rolll

roll

Jews ally with the Niggers

rerell

rolling for this

done

Sup Forums and Sup Forums approve futa hentai trade agreement and build bridge

Jews get blacked and make hybrid species of kyle from south park when he wanted to be a basketball american

Muslims claim unclaimed.

Terminators claim unclaimed

Sup Forums gets aids and dies, but its like the 28 days later virus but sever autism

Sup Forums sinks

Pol builds wall through the middle due to some autistic arguement about whos white

Reroll

AIDS start to propagate from the northern niggerland, jews close bridge, political conflict

jews betray the niggers and the niggers are forced over to Sup Forums where the niggers and Sup Forums fight repeatedly

reroll

reroll

rerawl!

>[
reroll

This shit

bbc takes dah whit wemin

Sup Forums launches an unprovoked bomb drop attack on Sup Forums

roll

reroll

reroll

Jew get niggers to migrate to Sup Forums

Roll

Jews spray HRT spray on Sup Forums turning them into traps. Jews build bridge from nigger land and nigger island. Jews make rule that every citizen in Sup Forums has to take mandatory 7 dicks a day

WINRAR

Win

reroll

Reroll

Sup Forums forms a loose partnership with Sup Forums, creating a bridge to gap the two nations. An alliance is beginning to blossom.

Sup Forums sinks

winrar op

reroll

make me a litle island plxzx ....zen island...i need a place to

niggers invade the jews to steal all the shekels but fail, now the niggers are under slave rule by the jews

reroll

Sup Forums claims the unclaimed land and founds new colonies on them.

Sup Forums turns out to be an active volcano and erupts destroying everything a dillion years later terminators find this spot and build a hexagon shapes island and live there

done

Sup Forums digs a tunnel to under nigger island, plants a nuclear device and detonates it. nigger island is now just the bottom bit sticking out.

jews use the land bridges to enslave all o the niggers

Roll for this

Sup Forums builds a castle on their southern bay to protect themselves from the nigger-jew alliance.

WINRAR AGAIN

o shit boiiii self dubbbsssss world implodesssss

win

Reroll

DELIVER!

PATIENCE

i claim plopsaland

Sup Forums invades Sup Forums and attacks with katanas. seeing a chance to start a war with the weaboo cringes, Sup Forums forms an allience between autists with Sup Forums and bombs Sup Forums.

we the woman of 4 chain claim ...anti trap land

While the niggas try to take over gypsy land ( ofc they drown on the way) the jewish Start to Build rotshild Banks in Sup Forums. Sup Forums doesnt like that so they Build an Atomic weapon of Mass destruction (can only kill half of one island)

done

Sup Forums nukes the jews and Sup Forums

Sup Forums evolves and becomes the administrative divisions of the first French empire in 1812

where my zen island?

so many quick winrars

WINRAR

re roll

Sup Forums builds fancy bridge to gypsy bay. bridge is pink.

Hell yeah

lol

/x/ emerges from the sea between /b, /pol and gayland

reroll

re

roll

r

rrrrrrrr

rr

dubs

d

done