16personalities.com/free-personality-test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for interest

No, you got here so you have internet, Google it faggot

The 16 types of personalities that exist

Secret code for members of the order of the EZIC star
Source: I am a member of EZIC

Bing that question, bleedin' eejit.

The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire designed to indicate psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The MBTI was constructed by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers.

google this shit if you want to know what you are. i'm INTP-T. the -t is a subcategory.

I've done one of these once. I think I was ISFP. I don't remember how I got that though. I forgot what ISFP stood for.

here's mine in case anybody was curious.

Seems accurate. Guessed gf was ISFJ off this and yep. Im INTJ and INTP huge on the I and T like neutral on J and P.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

you're welcome. it's like 50 questions i think.

Op here
Are you cyber bullying me ?

Fun Fact: 90% of people who take these tests have absolutely no idea what any of this means.

Is that management bullshit ? Can it be legit to close the number of personality to 16 ?

ESTP masterrace reporting in

So It's management bullshit ?

INTJ MASTER RACE

and here's mine.

basically it describes that people have 4 (but now there is one with 5) major schema their minds function with/within
those being
introvert or extrovert
intuition vs sensing
thinking vs feeling
judging or perceiving

These are good predictors as it claims for the outcome of expressed personality and attributes

Mostly, yes.

It can also be used to learn more about yourself based on how you understand concepts, rationalize subjects, and the steps you take to come to a conclusion overall. Though, the percent of people who use this for that purpose is so small that it's basically insignificant.

You can use this for some really good stuff, but barely anyone knows that.

Who here ENTJ master race???

Welcome to Arstotzka. Cause no trouble.

Shieeeet, me to, op here.
Isn't a pervers narcissique point of view ?

my nigga

nah son, intj wins the prize

clearly, intp is the master race

intp and intj are almost the same you cuck

Intp master race. I remember takin the test in early high school. I wanted to business for college at the point but ended up an engineer like it predicted.

>ESTP
Made me instantly kek.

Confirmation bias, same as the zodiac, phrenology, and blood type personality traits. Only silly bitches believe in this shit.
This is what a bear's penis looks like btw.

Oh. I RECOGNISE THAT BEAR COCK

ENTJ A reporting!

I've always been ENTJ, but now the result was ESTJ. This changes everything.