People God Hates. I'll start:

People God Hates. I'll start:

Fags

generic whores

Niggers

People invented God, and people invented whom this imaginary entity hates.
>inb4 fedora.

Sorry you think God hates you op, you should fill that cup with bleach and ask why

niggers

But Nietzche killed God almost a couple of centuries ago

Christians

muslims

Well, God had tried to genocide the entire human race that one time. So, I'd say God hates everyone.

"gamers" and people who say they have adhd. Oh, and niggers.

white people

Nobody, God loves everyone and everyone else in this thread is wrong and God still loves them too but wishes they would stop being so mean

Beat me to it, user.

According to the Bible God hates Sin, Not sinners. God has condemned only the devil to a permanent death, but does not claim to hate him.
Though he did once say he loved Jacob, but hated Essau. Of course that hatred was because Essau traded away the promised blessing and birthright of the "Children of Abraham" for a bowl of stew.

No brother, God does not hate you unless you choose to be hated.

Course most choose EXACTLY that..

Now the upcoming Armageddon comes across as being an evil trick. Assuming God decides to actually condemn all those who ignorantly decide to bow to the AntiChrist. If that actually happens? Then I think we should all agree to be destroyed and leave God all alone which would be true justice. God is after all the second most arrogant asshole in the universe.

Judging from their historical experience, Native Americans, Africans, and Jews. Especially the Jews. They must have really fucked up.

Humans.... keeps fucking smiting them.
No excuses4yahweh, godder.

>OP

Not accurate at all.
Total mistranslation of the "flood event" that the "Jews" have allowed mankind to fall for.

Genesis 6:4 tells of Gheber or fallen Angels who had offspring that were "legends" These creatures (very much like Goliath) Imperiled the existence of the Hebrew people. And would have threatened the Promise and Prophecy of Christs birth. God did not want to destroy mankind. He wanted to destroy the Gheber and those men that were direct thralls of fallen angels and demons.

Feminists
Tumblrfags
People who say literally all the time
People who listen to Bruno Mars, Drake, and any mainstream "musicians"
Furries

Have you read the Bible?

God made a lot of Promises to the Hebrew people.
The Jews were not what they seemed. The rejected Messiah and lied about it to all of mankind.

The true Jews were mostly wiped ou by Hitler and because of that the evil infiltrators who today lie and claim to be that chosen race. Deceive all of mankind knowingly and willingly.

Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 can help to awaken you to the truth.

That is that the liars who today claim to be jews are actually the direct thralls of Satan.

Now this doies not give anyone the right to harm or defy them.

You just have the ability to recognize the truth and avoid all contact with them. But if you hurt them for sure God will hat you and you will be subject to the curse of Cain and TubalCain.

Who most of those who claim to be "jews" today can be traced to as a direct descendants of Cain. Thus they are all children of the Devil..