Are they really Fair and Balanced?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah son.

Obviously not.

As much as any other news source is.

No but they are more fair and balanced than CNN and MSNBC

there's no such things a fair and balanced news. everyone has someone above them giving them money, and that someone directs the narrative.

Lolno

No they aren't. They're all equally unfair and unbalanced.

Fox News reports full stories. They don't withhold information like CNN and MSNBC do.

Found the liberal faggots
Found the edgy teens

>all media is biased so i don't watch the news
>i get my information from Sup Forums

gee, mister, just tell me the correct answer so i'll know for next time.

Watched it for the first time in 10 years and it's not as bad as I remember.

well I mean, no less than any other mainstream media outlet

Shooting them all.

youtu.be/128IR21ZQa0

Go to bed, Rush

>getting information from Sup Forums is a bad thing

what a fucking man. doesn't need to pander to some woman and stands ahead on his own

10/10 would bomb ISIS with

Depends on who's show you're watching. Hannity isn't, but O'Reilly is(most of the time).

No
But at least you can tell where their bias is coming from very clearly.
Where as CNN is just all over the place and often brain dead retard in their coverages. They let Wolf have 3 hour show each day. That should tell you something.
Nevertheless, all the MSM is pretty much dead to me in 2003 when, regardless of bias, all shill for the Bush adm's Iraq war HARD

You know they're not, OP. They have a right-wing slant for people who think the MSM has a liberal bias, so they watch FN for a bias they like instead.

If fair and balanced means "Republican"

More fair then CNN by far. After that it's just your personal preference as both FOX and MSNBC will give props were props due.
Top mix of shows = based bro joe, old man hardball, The five (featuring kims legs), anything katy turrs on. and don't forget papa bear at 8

where is Sup Forums?
people are saying republicans are bad and no one has said the word cuck yet?

Liberal cucks.

No station is unbiased, just watch the channel that agrees with your personal bias, and makes you feel good because people on screen agree with you.

To be fair I've never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life

Don't even need to argue about it

Fox was shit when W Bush was President but since Obama has been President they've been great

CNN and MSNBC are unwatchable. Fox reports stories pretty fucking honestly and they have good banter

The Five is pretty based, I love watching Juan Williams shill for Hillary even though I don't think he actually likes her, he's just playing a role.

>some guy with no friends on the internet stereotyping voters

The worst part is you're not joking. Go back to Sup Forums

not an argument

Don't post here any more.

How's that for an argument?

This kid seems pretty mad.

not an argument

>masculine white male Democrat voter

Donald J. Trump

yeah then chesty Kimberly utterly emasculates him
love them bantz

you're growing up.

No.

They deliberately don't talk about what's going on over in Palestine.

Very clever. Still, Trump in 2016, gang.

When they are reporting facts yes.
When they are editorializing no.

no. pretty sure in canada they aren't even considered a legit news source bc of all the shit they make up and how biased they are.

>canada

No but they serve as a counterweight to all the other news outlets.

Texas reporting in btw. just repeating what I heard a professor tell me

As fair and balanced as any other news channel
So no
But they do have some good waifus

>Palestine.
Why do not muslims give a shit? Seriously, Palestinians would happily be another violently anti-west middle eastern state if they weren't constantly dicking about with Israel...

I mean it's like you're some ultrabeta tattling on one bully for beating up the guy who bullies you.

Regardless of political affiliation, The Five is the best daily programming any of the top 3 have to offer
prove me wrong

The one semi-advantage that Fox has is that they almost always have a dissenting voice.

To be fair, they don't do this out of a sense of fairness, but because having arguments is good ratings. Also, there's a decent amount of time it's one person getting gangbanged by like three or four others, but that's honestly a lot better than the likes of CNN/MSNBC.

> not understanding political entertainment shows

dude we've got pbs and npr for the real shit, chill out, never stare directly at feedom

Please tell me you are being ironic

>npr for real shit

holy bluepill

>Not getting all your info from Alex Jones
You'll never awaken bros.

is this Sup Forums or Sup Forums ?? RATE THe programing by entertainment standards, not political leanings

>npr for real shit

kek

News is not for entertainment retard

Sup Forums has been a Sup Forums state since Zimzam

heads up, no ones gonna take your challenge
Sup Forums is easily sidetracked

I absolutely love Alex Jones. Even if I don't agree with him all the time he's so entertaining and at least he gives a shit. He's got heart which puts him above the rest for me.

> these channels don't care about ratings and are definitely not entertainment

go outside summer fag

not really. no one watches the news anymore. if there's an article that interests me that i see in fb or twitter i just click on the link and read about it. get with the times grandpa

ITS NOT ABOUT NEWS IT'S ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT!!!
>yfw you will never experience highly produced political bantz with miniskirts

The Young Turks sometimes provides that.

kek

lol

It is, you fucking retard.

The Five has been shit ever since Gutfeld got his own show and got a big ego. He's not as funny anymore.