These people are sickening. How on Earth did liberals become so insane

These people are sickening. How on Earth did liberals become so insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

opwdd.ny.gov
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The funny thing is that pussies like that only have the balls to say shit like that online, when surrounded by likeminded libfags. Go spout off that kind of nonsense to people in person, especially to anyone who's sacrificed anything for this country, and you'll get kicked in your fucking teeth.

And they became so insane because people let them. That's what happens when you coddle left-wing feel good bullshit. Eventually it becomes worse than anything the right could say.

raid is page

Every group has its radicals. Libs are no different. I'm a liberal, but even I think that guy's a fucking useless tool.

This

His page is already gone, and his place of employment knows about it. Dude's fucked.

Seems like a measured response

OP is a triggered faggot conservative, no surprises there.

You don't see the irony there?

If you're going to have your teeth kicked in for speaking your mind, why WOULDN'T you do it online?

The measure of a good idea isn't "i'm willing to let some ignorant US soldier punch me", it's the content and its application.

You guys will say anything. Go back to school.

So, his fb was taken down? If only there was another way. . .

Charles W Walz - 122 Buscher Ave, Valley Stream, NY 11580 - Home # (516) 825-8011 Cell # (917) 747-0197 Personal Email: [email protected] and [email protected] Employer: Safety and Security Offices at New York State OMRDD - opwdd.ny.gov - Press Relations # (518) 474-6601Bunny

But why?

>Walz

Pottery

>literally attack on titan

When did you pathetic coservatives shitheads becom such retarded, butthurt Nazis?

>oh no this guy doesn't agree with our Reichwing doctrine! We must destroy him!

KILL YOURSELVES.

Oh and fyi, SJW college hippie-type liberals are our FRINGE MINORITY. They have next to no power. So you crybabies can just go fuck yourselves.

I'm hillary clinton and i support these faggots.

No, you're a retarded nigger and you're butthurt as shit about something that, ironically, you hate about the people you're attacking.

So again, MTWGA (the world):

Kill yourself.

You guys are still dumber and more insane than ANY liberal.

liberals =/= SJWs you fucking retard.

Though I have to admit, your cuckservative tears are delicious.

i am mexican american. idgaf

Yeah, I will never understand how people can honestly go around and think that SJWs and liberals are interchangeable terms.

Like, some of them do it on purpose. They know it's not the same but it's entertaining for them. Some people actually DO think that they are one and the same.

A LOT of them think that because low-IQ leads to group generalization as well as echochamber politics. That's pretty much what got Trump elected.

It would be like if EVERY liberal in the nation thought that EVERY conservative was a member of the KKK. Yes, they are a slice of the group as a whole but they are a tiny fringe, extremist minority.

If only we could mandate these retards having to go back to school. I mean, seriously, how embarrassing is it to be dumber than your third or fourth grader?

Retards gonna ret.

ALL SJWs are liberals.

Not all liberals are SJWs.

Simple and easy. The thing is, that most of the "conservatives" on this board are edgy young kids or Sup Forumstards (they actually think jews rule the world). They aren't actually interested in political theory, but they ARE interested in bashing heads with any group that threatens their identity values and politics.

The very things they hate about SJWs are being expressed by them when they bash on them in a public setting.

Trump is an idiot, and the people that voted for him are idiots too.

Keep in mind it's hard for us intelligent people to watch you idiots try to ruin a perfectly good country.

How was it "intelligent" to vote for a pathological liar with obvious SERIOUS health concerns? Someone who's "fought" for so much, but never actually won anything? Please... tell me what qualities she has that earned your vote. And do so without mentioning her opponent.

That is some kissless virgin backboard
Not a liberal
Liberal begins with Golden Rule. (Remember that?)
Mutually exclusive with that screed
O'Bannon prolly wrote it

I wouldn't call it perfectly good, but it is true that the majority of Trump's voter base was uneducated people.

The fact that you think like this without seeing the obvious weakness in it is a good indication of why you probably support Trump.

FDR was fucking Polio and COULDN'T EVEN WALK and is considered one of the greatest presidents of our country's history. And everyone fucking lies.

*had polio

First off, I never said who I voted for.

Second, Eleanor Roosevelt ran the White House well before the end. Even so, it's a stretch to compare FDR to Hillary's passing out, constant falls, brain injuries, etc.

But again, what has Hillary accomplished? How did she earn your vote?

that is a moderate, you should see what they are really saying during the "protests"

This is indistinguishable from the sort of things Isis, etc. post.
>tfw half the country are now terrorists

First off, I never said who I voted for.

Second, that's bullshit. Trump supporters were saying shit like "She can't even stand on her own." Guess who the fuck else couldn't stand on his own? It's not a stretch, only in your head.

But again, I don't support either of the candidates that were running, but I do support people being reasonable and not spreading misinformation.

Funny, now you faggots want civil discourse.

Eat shit.

>typical american conservative

Haha seems legit

Please show me the footage of the violent Republican riots after Obama was elected.

Yes... I'm sure he was a real person with a real Facebook account identified by his real name

Why would you expect them? It's close-minded and quite frankly, stupid to ask for one specific example as though if I can't provide one it somehow invalidates my point.

Thanks for the bait, tasted well.

Please remember we will remain silent when you keep on verbally assaulting us. We will keep silent and deal with out business when you're crying out. But if you're going to put those threats in reality; we will crush you.

>implying the other poster's post was bait while posting bait
>baitception

Face facts- after Hillary's faked indignation on how "horrifying" it would be if Trump would not accept the election results, it was the Democrats who took to the streets to riot. Own this. It's all yours.

Just because someone is educated doesn't mean they are intelligent or wise. I've met plenty of dumb fucking MD's

That's how political upset works.

Liberals are willing to fight for it, repubs were just cucks

Right, I'm sure it was them being dumb and not you just being too stupid to realize it.

>they actually think jews rule the world
You don't need to be pol to think this user, just not being retarded will do.

>typical us vs. them mentality

Thats because the school system is designed to push the youth to the left. starts in kindergarden and runs through college.
Also, Trump won the vote througout the rural areas, people who cannot afford advanced education because there are no jobs/shit economy.

literally top fucking kek

>baitception

Nah, he was just a retard. (it goes with the Republicunt territory).

Yes, crying in the streets is winning, ACTUALLY winning is somehow being a "cuck". Fine mental gymnastics you have there.

That a good joke, Hillary would of sold us out to the Arabs or get us kill.

The school system doesn't "push youth to the left". Leftist mentality is just what happens as you learn more about the world around you.

Creepy to be honest.

These are Kissinger's and the Jews' useful idiots. They are not agents of this country. They're one of the main reasons I want to get the fuck out of this country before the Jews tear it down from within. All through the help of these useful idiots.

Yes, but liberals, feminists, SJW's have a much higher percentage of these insane, metnally disturbed radicals.

Sure you have, Cleetus. Sure you have.

>muh homeschoolinatin' was just as good as yer colege deploma.

"Elections have consequences. You guys lost." ...Barack Obama

>funny how things only seem to work one-way for Democrats and their followers.

>literally top fucking kek

Thanks for proving the point.

Yeah but she accepted the results.

Yeah, okay user. I advise you stick to Sup Forums and YouTube comments. You won't be taken seriously anywhere that matters.

>us intellegent
>voting hillary

i don't even know how you could come to the conclusion that was intelligent

the real answer was not to play the game at all

simple response

hows it feel to want?

LOL

If you're not a liberal by age 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by age 35, you have no brain.

I think Winston Churchill said that.

Get back to your mass retardation containment unit, faggot.

Someone seems upset

You don't seem too intelligent. Or maybe you're too young to understand deeper politics and how shadow governments have worked in history.

>when surrounded by likeminded libfags.

That's why we're seeing such crybabyism these days. People get their information from echo chambers. Their news sources are sharply focused towards a particular point of view. Their social media is full of the like minded, so their opinions are constantly reinforced. So when their world view gets completely rejected in an election, they can't wrap their minds around it.

Odd how her followers won't.

b8 thread and retards taking the b8? only low intelligent conservatives would post in this thread.

sage

Churchill is very old and dead. It's not really relevant tbh. Cool quote though.

Thats actually 9/10 bait

Youd applaud his efforts of you werent such a faggot

Funny, I have a Master's in Philosophy with a specific focus on Political Economy.

"Shadow governments" have never been a thing on the scale that you Sup Forums fucks think they have.

Source: I devoted 4 fucking years to studying this shit at the professional level.

I can make up shit that isn't true too!

Start quoting Jay-Z next

>Philosophy

Confirmed retard.

>crybabyism
>echo chambers

nice buzzwords, you must spend all day on Sup Forums shit talking liberals and posting nazi propaganda. kindly kys.

Typical millennial. Nothing that happened before they were born matters. It's all about them.

Not even close, retard.

It's because the right are such brainwashed cucks that they don't believe in fucking FACTS.

REALITY has a liberal bias because you're too fucking stupid to realize you aren't starting from a zeroed origin point--you're starting from the right, which makes everything look left to you.

This is also why the left has ALL teachers, professors, scientists (who are paid oil company frauds) and nonreligious people, not to mention the majority of all college-educated people.

The schools didn't make us left; education, intelligence, decency and FACTS did.

Nice bait, but only people who don't understand the role philosophy has played in history and today say shit like this. I won't take it too seriously just because you don't know.

So... what career did you land in? PLEASE tell me it's not teaching philosophy... thus perpetuating the cycle.

What an idiot. The most educated people I've met are by far the fucking stupidest because they're mindlessly brainwashed.

Excluding STEM majors of course. They actually have some fucking sense.

Lib arts majors are fucking retarded and hysterical.

This

I agree but that's besides the point. It's unprecedented for the losers not to concede. Not really relevant to the protestors though.

>college degree

Found one of those entitled elitist retards now who think they know more than any one else because they got a paper that says so from a paper mill.

Never been to pol in my life. suck my dick.

If you had, say, a chemistry degree, you'd probably know a lot more about real world politics than someone with a PhD in politics.

Lib arts majors are delusional and brainwashed. I have only ever seen intelligence from STEM majors.

>thinks a master's degree, or any degree is a certificate of intelligence.

No smart guy, I mean that conservative and liberal are a bit different than they were when Churchill was growing up. It's a cool quote but you would need a historical point of reference to understand what he meant about political views... in England.

Perpetuating the cycle of education. Good one user. Good one.

>STEM majors have sense but lib arts majors don't
Nice opinion you have there user.

Found one of those uneducated kids who are jealous of college degrees.

No, it's a sign of being educated in a particular field.

no liberals treat anyone the way theyd like to be treated smh

biggest bunch of whiny hypocrite faggots besides muslims

sack the fuck up and accept that everything isnt and will never be exactly as you want it

wanting to have your way all the time is for children, not adults

No. In the modern US, the Democrats are ALWAYS the correct and intelligent answer.

>right of center
>moderate
>the only modern party that has had a net GAIN of employment
>less debt
>economy does much better
>usually has egalitarian socioeconomic values
>far more than half of them believe in evolution and climate change
>support education and science
>secular
>sane

NONE of the above can be applied to the modern GOP. They are a cancer on this planet.

Come on, SURELY someone with a degree in Medieval Literature or Gender Studies, or Dead Languages MUST be wise beyond imagination! We must listen to them.

How else would they justify the cost?

there's no way that's real lmao that guy needs to be thrown in a cell

>makes fun of liberal arts, promotes STEM
>doesn't know that science and math are liberal arts
>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You underestimate just how fucking stupid people are

I am big guy, 6'3'' two hundred and sixty pounds. I own a gun and a shotgun.

There is no fucking way I would put on a maga hat and go for a walk around town. I would shit my pants

>No, it's a sign of being educated in a particular field.

Having knowledge of a field =/= intelligence. It also doesn't make your political opinions any more valid than the guy who pumps your gas.

I had to look at one thing there... under Obama, national debt DOUBLED.

some*

Only if u post url nibba

>Nice opinion you have there user.

Except it's true.

Yes, because English literature is definitely in the same ballpark and requires the exact same amount of study, time, energy, and dedication as nuclear physics.

OH SHIT BOI

>Having knowledge of a field =/= intelligence.
You're right, but the probability is higher.

> It also doesn't make your political opinions any more valid than the guy who pumps your gas.
Actually, it can. There's a middle ground between opinion and fact called "justified belief". Opinions and worthless, but people don't understand what a justified belief is, and just call them all opinions.