The name is Bond

Can't believe this funny-faced cocksucker made the shortlist, fucking Idris Elba would make a better Bond

Bond . James Bond

One of the top five punchable faces in the world.

Ginger Bond?

LOL
O
L

>...James Bond

>plebs who never saw Band of Brothers

I rarely get this angry on Sup Forums, but don't you ever, don't you EVER insult Damian Lewis EVER again. He's an honorary American and I fucking swear to God if I see you insult this king man again I will actually make it my prerogative to find out where you live and make you pay.

>t. Navy SEAL with 300 confirmed kills

exactly the reason he's not a bond. he's too much of your typical irish american.

babyface bond

maybe james bond jr.

the name's bond, JUST bond

Bond...

The name's Bond...

Call me a Navy SEAL with 300 confirmed kills, but I fully endorse that post.

I literally cannot watch the man because his face is so punchable.

It's such a shame that people are so attached to the Bond name. The Bond franchise is so mediocre and played out. I'd much rather see Lewis in a new Harry Palmer film or another UNCLE film with Cavill instead of seeing people wanting them to play fucking Bond. I wanna see different spy movies with different flavors and characters.

>The IPCRESS File novel came out just after the release of the first James Bond film Dr. No (1962). When the novel sold well, Eon producers Harry Saltzman and Albert Broccoli approached Deighton to write the script for the next 007 film, From Russia With Love (1963); despite Deighton's efforts, little of his screenplay was filmed. Saltzman instead decided to use The IPCRESS File and its sequels as the beginning of a new secret agent movie series. Unlike the Bond films, The IPCRESS File was designed to have a different, more down-beat style, although Saltzman employed many Bond movie staff, including production designer Ken Adam, editor Peter Hunt, and composer John Barry. Michael Caine was chosen to play the lead.

I bet people say that about you you fucking faggot. People see you every day you worthless worm and all they can DREAM about is punching you. I certainly know I feel that way about you, right now.

Fuck I wish you were here. I would make you swallow your own teeth.

this man was fucking awesome on band of bros, homeland and life

fuck yo life if you don't love this man

>The character was created by Ian Fleming as a small screen version of James Bond. Solo possesses a charm, sophistication, efficiency, and weakness for beautiful women comparable to Bond's. But Solo is considerably less intense and also less brutal than the British Secret Service agent, and he possesses a laid-back ease that recalls the young Cary Grant. The show's original concept had Solo as a Canadian; but he is consistently American in the show.[1]

>Ian Fleming contributed to the concepts after being approached by the show's co-creator, Norman Felton.[3] The book The James Bond Films says Fleming proposed two characters, Napoleon Solo and April Dancer (The Girl from U.N.C.L.E.). The original name was Ian Fleming's Solo.[4]

> the show was originally Ian Fleming's Solo and later just Solo. However, in February 1964 a law firm representing James Bond movie producers Harry Saltzman and Albert R. Broccoli demanded an end to the use of Fleming’s name in connection with the series and an end to use of the name and character "Solo", "Napoleon Solo" and "Mr. Solo". At that time filming was under way for the Bond movie Goldfinger, in which Martin Benson was playing a supporting character named "Mr. Solo". The claim was the name "Solo" had been sold to them by Fleming, and Fleming could not again use it. Within five days Fleming had signed an affidavit that nothing in the Solo pilot infringed any of his Bond characters, but the threat of legal action resulted in a settlement in which the name Napoleon Solo could be kept but the title of the show had to change.

This has to be the ugliest man I have ever seen. I know Craig is a little rough around the edges but holy shit this guy looks like a goblin

the name's Bond...

>t. Brainwashed Americans

there is no such thing as a war hero.

>No, but I served with some

(You)

Make way.

Next Bond coming through.

Nah, I don't look immediately punchable. I am a prick though and you'd want to punch me, but my very countenance doesn't scream "I NEED TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE"

He's a lot like Kenny Chesney in that regard.

I love that people consider this impressive. It's just simple competency.

best post I've seen on Sup Forums all day

Jamie Bond.

>craig
>bond

average face

average nu-males are getting triggered with the sight of a gun but they can't help get wet when its done gracefully by a man

THE NAME'S... Bond?

that's one of the main reason i can't picture him as Bond. he's too much of a fucking man to go on wild adventures. i really can't picture him in any other role besides being a soldier

Sort your sleeves out before having your photo taken in a suit, and tell every guy in Hollywood whose trying to look smart to do the same.

And stand up straight too, always leaning like a half sucked dick. Get it together.

he's the best choice for bond.

I'm ok with that. Homeland was great. He's definitely gotton better since ruining Dreamcatcher with that hideous accent and hammy bullshit.

>acting

What about Barry Pepper? Too meathead-American looking?

It's just rare to see a celebrity actually get into shooting with that kind of fervour. Usually they're libs who would only carry a gun because of the character they're playing.

Keanu actually seems to enjoy shooting.