3.5/10

She's got nice hair... I guess

wanna judge the full body

alright judge this

that's a 9/10

new we're talkin :)

how's this ?

tatoo, small tits. 3/10

loling, someone who actually gets cute girls rate please :)

>
average
would have to see pussy

Tiny tits rly cute :3

i think so too :)

shes average mate, she looks goods and its fit but got small tits and seems to be a bit short , she looks good for now but give it a few years and you are going to get bored by it

hmm would rather have a fit girl in a relationship at my age than a gf with tits that are going to sag.

guess her age

Big nose

Trying to mass share my ex so kik Lucnix of to want more of her

7/10 and that'll decrease with age unless she works hard to keep in shape. Otherwise she'll be just your average thunderthighs girl - even worse if she gets pregnant. Hit while the iron's hot then pull the chute.

19 maybe , keep in mind that i do not play for keeps , i would fuck her until i was bored and move to another , but shes defenetly fuckable , lets see her ass

actual retail price: twenty motherfuckin seven

a 4, maybe a 3, but that's just looks. Maybe she has a killer personality. But then that nose ring suggests probly not.

nice mate , she is aging well , nice catch shes not bad at all for 27 , still want to see her ass

alright

Pay me and I'll fuck her for you since you obviously can't please her

Rate

nice mate! shes is quite hot despise the small tits,
does her sex drive keep up with yours ?

sure thing mate lmao

3 / 10

Too skinny...also too old.

1/10, 2/10 on a really good day.

thanks! yes we have sex more than 7 times a week for sure.

come on now you got to show me some more , any vid of her in action ?

no vid, sorry mate

a shame i would love to see her in action , post more photos of her if you would , specially her ass

thoughts on this ?

7/10

>shnozzy

1, shes not your girlfriend, 2 all you fucking idiots rating her couldn't pull a drunk fat girl at a Phish concert, 3 shes on the high end of attractive.