Thoughts on buying bud from the deep web?

Thoughts on buying bud from the deep web?

How does the shipping work?

Anyone buy and move ounces from here?

bump for interest...

you get caught, by seeds use duckduckgo dot com
look for a netherlands company

Quality decent and consistent?

You should totally go on Sup Forums and ask for advice about it rather than googling it or searching reddit.
My advise, go to a college campus and look for stoned people. Or just ask your friends. More than likely they'll know a guy who knows a guy. It's not as taboo as you think.
The risk vs. reward for shipping it is stupid.

Best way to order any drug. Been doing it for years. As long as you're not ordering internationally, the risks are lower than in getting some shit off the streets. Though I have even ordered internationally, but once my package got caught I started ordering only from within the borders.

Even if you get caught, there's no law against having your name on a letter with drugs in it. They have to prove you were buying the drugs and if they can't do that (and they can't, unless you admit to it), then there's nothing they can do.

Shipping works by mail, unless you choose a more expensive option that some vendors offer, which is hiding the stuff in a forest or something.

Also what state are you in? Not a MMJ state? If you're within a few hours of a recreational state just drive.

I'm pretty sure they do sting operations when they find the packages with drugs. Once you open a package and don't turn it in, they get you with trafficking.

I've been slinging for a little while and dealing with the people that move ounces almost requires you to stay strapped.
I'm in Texas and everything besides LA is more than a day's drive. Do you have it sent to your house/apt?

damn, I wouldn't even fuck with weed down there. You can get life in prison for edibles.

You're way too paranoid. The amount of people ordering drugs online is too massive to put that much effort into some random junkie buying for personal use. As always, LE focuses on catching those whom sell.

>Do you have it sent to your house/apt?
Yup. Been ordering weed, MDMA, LSD, 2C-B mostly. No problems whatsoever.

The one time I got caught, it was weed from The Netherlands, and I had to go and visit some customs agents but once I simply said I have no idea why it was sent to me, that's it, walk out, go home and order some more. It's been years by the way, and no "sting" operations kek.

Any precautions to take? Any advice or should I setup bitcoin right now? I figured if they found a QP in the mail with my name on it, it would be harder to get out claiming I had no idea about it.

I've been using various dw sites to order a huge variety of drugs, I live in Aus, I usually only order domestically, however I have been able to 500 LSD tabs from spain, 1g Ice from america, and 100 pills from an unknown location in the world.
The only thing is sometimes the vendors can be a bit unreliable . I use Virwox to purchase bitcoins, and there is a reddit for most markets. Ive been purchasing off these sites since the orignial silk road, waiting on a package right now

>Any precautions to take?
If you're ordering huge amounts, keep your house clean of anything illegal, because if the unlucky roll of the die happens and your package with alot of material gets caught, then they might try to trap you somehow. I'd say a safe bet is always waiting a week or two before opening heavy orders. Then, again, you can claim ignorance once they bust through your door.

>I figured if they found a QP in the mail with my name on it, it would be harder to get out claiming I had no idea about it.

Well, ofcourse i'ts obvious that you ordered it, but what are they to do? The law is the law. If having a name on a package was enough for a sentence, then anyone could go sending their worst enemies or some random politicians drugs in the mail.

Not a lawyer, but what's the rule on possession? I think they could still nail him for trafficking. And a QP of weed with his name and address on it is enough for a search warrant where they'd likely snag your computer, look through your history and find the order placed.

>likely snag your computer, look through your history and find the order placed.
Snagging a computer for what? They might do that, or threaten to do it, to get you to admit, but what are they going to find? What history can they see of a Tor marketplace order?

And ofcourse anyone who isn't just playing around will also encrypt their harddrive so if something does happen, you can rest assured.

How long does it usually take to ship?

Would having money flow in and out of my bank like that bring any attention?

Use your name with the correct spelling and your address. The vendors are very good at making the package look very plain. But delivering to the empty apartment next door with a random name will start to sneak suspicion to your postal carrier.
If you're going to do it, do it closer to cyber Monday. There will be so many packages shipped that day they won't have time to look.
I've also heard don't open the package for a couple of days. If in the middle of the night DEA comes busting down your door, saying you hadn't had time to open the package and was going to give it back to USPS because you weren't expecting anything, this gives you plausible deniability.
Use USPS and only USPS. Since they are gov't they need a warrant to search your packages. FedEx and UPS regularly search through packages shipped from recreational states and either turn it over to the police but more than likely someone will pocket it. I've never done it but I have a buddy who does, these are the steps he takes.
With that said, I never do this. I was in your shoes about a year ago and didn't go through with it. I found a guy by asking every pizza/jimmy johns driver. I had/have too much going for me to get a trafficking felony. Plus my GF lives with me and I didn't want to bring her down for my stupidity.

This dude is asking for advice on buying weed on Sup Forums. I doubt he's encrypting his hard drive.
I'm not saying you're wrong either. I'm just playing devils advocate. I admire your courage. When I'm in a drought it sucks. Placing that order gets really tempting.

Depends on distance as always. I usually get all my orders in 1-3 days.

>Would having money flow in and out of my bank like that bring any attention?
Not unless you're going to be depositing a fuckload. Ofcourse you should avoid depositing your possible drug income. If you want to deposit it, you better wash it. Never done that myself but I'd imagine creating a fake company is the way.

If only Virwox wasn't so expensive :(

don't buy big amounts, easier to detect at the post office
never give your actual name for delivery address, its fucking deep web, and the post man just slips in the package to your mail box so unless you buy a large amount of weed, you should be fine
sometimes the package won't come through so expect that, I once bought a load of hash and it never came in
sometimes you can get samples for next to nothing and if you time it right, you can get yourself a decent amount of smoke for nearly nothing, good shit, just dodgy as fuck so gotta be careful

When trying to reup, you'd have to deposit it to buy bitcoins, correct? any way to make it look clean besides spending my paycheck and keeping cash on me?

You can go to the ATM and get $1000 out without any issues I think. As long as you have the funds to cover it. I would say sticking at or below that amount per transaction is a good barometer to stay below the radar. Although I think something like a $10,000 cash transaction with a bank they have to alert some authority. This is also just hear-say from a friend of a friend who dealt in college.
How much are you thinking about buying OP?

What about pills, any advice? And this might be stupid but any websites you would suggest?

Do NOT use usps. Fedex and ups is safer and less illegal. Using the mail tomtransport drugs has more penalty than UPS.

>buy weed and lsd online all the time
>go to gander mountain
>buy semi-auto rifle
>still pass the background check

You guys are kinda paranoid. Just don't order more than an quarter or half ounce at a time.

I know a lot of people who do it

Some are clever, some aren't

People just don't know the law, in most places attempting to buy drugs is the same as buying drugs

Sending shit to your home is never wise, but if you're a first offender buying possession amounts maybe you just do it

Don't trust the dealers, use reputation as a reference

Only pay bit coin

Don't use your home computer to buy the coin, make the deal, browse, or Google drug shit
Nobody's tracking protection is that good even if you tor

Someone mentioned but international shipping is much much riskier, customs has a lot of sellers pre flagged

google bitcoin ATMs. they're around in bigger cities. Although they limit cash only anonymous transactions to like $75 and prints out a receipt with your wallet address. I would say this would be the best way to stay anonymous.

What kind of autist doesn't have access to weed or know someone who does?

I was thinking a QP every 2 weeks or so. Might grow so that's subject to change. Staying around $1,000 shouldn't be a problem.

But what does buying a gun from gander mountain have to do with ordering drugs online

>be me
>want to buy weed
>barely know anyone in town that sells
>decide to try the deep web
>can't figure out how to get bitcoins
>decide to ask someone selling weed so we can make a deal
>never got an answer
>fuck it I'll find something in town
>a few days later my steam account gets hijacked

I'm still convinced my steam got hijacked as a direct result of being a retard on tor. Never used it again.

Those companies don't require a warrant to search though.

USPS = Warrant required
UPS/FedEx = Warrant not required
Wheres the confusion?

Background check would probably get flagged if they had anything on him.

Some people end up socially isolated, unfortunately.

Such is life in the Internet age.

How long ago was this? Was Coinbase not available at that time?

Well, naturally depositing a few times is no problem, because people often deposit their savings, even in big amounts. You can always say it's savings. It's just that when it becomes a habit, they will notice something's not right.

>any way to make it look clean besides spending my paycheck and keeping cash on me?
Register a company, report your income, pay taxes, whatever it is that companies do. Aka. give the government a taste of your drug money. Just don't make it so big that you start hitting radars.

More of needing to buy a couple of ounces at a time and not necessarily wanting to stay strapped.

Did you give away your regular password somewhere? If you didn't, there's no way it can be due to just surfing the deepweb dude..

I'm in OPs shoes too. Moved 400 miles for an accounting job, don't know anyone in the new city, can't talk about it at work.
OP, ask your pizza delivery driver.

Use a fake name with correct address. Its still gonna arrive ok.

A couple years ago. I didn't know a damn thing about bitcoins at the time, and anytime I asked here all I got were people calling me a newfag and telling me to lurk more...fucking faggots

No. I did use a legit email for a bitcoin wallet or some shit though.

Why take all the risk making a sham business, the irs is more thorough than the police are

Just keep cash in a safe

How to cash bit coin?
Well since that isn't a crime at all, surely you could just send it to someone else's account to cash
There would either be a lot of trust or an ongoing commission, but since they weren't breaking the law there would be no way police could compel them to talk

And if they did all police would get is your last payment, and the wallet id of an account linked to a burner

Just by lsd 25

Does anybody here grow weed in their apartment? What's your setup? How bad is the smell?

>No. I did use a legit email for a bitcoin wallet or some shit though.
Then it's just a coincidence.. Some jealous friend fucked you up or something like that, most likely.

The "deepweb" isn't that different to the regular web. As long as you don't give away your info on phishing sites, there's no way your steam or whatever account would just get stolen. Of course, some are stupid enough to fall for those..

That's why you don't open it for a few weeks. You keep it on your table and pretend you don't know what it is. If you get raided they can't do shit.

fellow ausfag here, could you give a beginner some points to get me started?

pls email me if you feel like it [email protected]

Bought Afghan Xanax from a vendor in alphabay. Came through nice and inconspicuous.

>using the deepweb for illegal activities
Fuck you.

your steam account got hijacked as a direct result of being a fucking retard who doesnt have steam guard

Not bitcoin to cash, but cash to bitcoin, often.

Wardriving is the act of searching for Wi-Fi wireless networks by a person in a moving vehicle, using a portable computer, smartphone or personal digital assistant (PDA).

Thought about this too. There are some pretty nice stealth boxes built in a full ATX computer case. But in the end, the smell during flowering and drying is so strong all of your neighbors will know and probably rat you out.

Thats what fucked me up though, I did and still have steam guard enabled. I should have gotten an email and never did.

Just something to take the edge off

Is it just THAT fucking hard to buy some weed locally? I mean what the fuck? It's gotta be easier to go to your local bar and drink a few beers, casually mention you wish you had some kind bud... go downtown or near any college campus... really almost ANYWHERE but the nigger ghetto where you will get robbed by the jungle inhabitants. Other than that you could probably buy weed at your nearest high school. I mean DAMN

Tails or The Amnesic Incognito Live System is a security-focused Debian-based Linux distribution aimed at preserving privacy and anonymity. All its outgoing connections are forced to go through Tor, and non-anonymous connections are blocked. The system is designed to be booted as a live DVD or live USB, and will leave no digital footprint on the machine unless explicitly told to do so. The Tor Project has provided financial support for its development.

A cantenna (a portmanteau blending the words can and antenna) is a homemade directional waveguide antenna, made out of an open-ended metal can.

Cantennas are typically used to increase the range of (or discover) Wi-Fi networks.

yeah it doesnt work like that, and youre talking out your ass

Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for hacking. It is maintained and funded by Offensive Security Ltd. Mati Aharoni, Devon Kearns and Raphaël Hertzog are the core developers.

then your account never got hijacked.

A monitor filter is an accessory to the computer display to filter out the light reflected from the smooth glass surface of a CRT or flat screen display as well as the radiation emitted from CRT and LCD displays. Many also include a ground to dissipate static buildup. A secondary use for monitor filters is privacy as they decrease the viewing angle of a monitor, preventing it from being viewed from the side; in this case, they are also called privacy screens.

The standard type of anti-glare filter consists of a coating that reduces the reflection from a glass or plastic surface. These are manufactured from polycarbonate or acrylic plastic. An older variety of anti-glare filter used a mesh filter that had the appearance of a nylon screen. Although effective, a mesh filter also caused degradation of the image quality.

If you install a carbon filtered extractor fan, there's no smell outside the growroom.
I have 8 plants under a ScrOG, 2x600w lights.
After genetics and lights, plant food is the most important thing.

It did though. I got home from work and couldn't log in. I checked my profile on the internet and found it had been switched from private to public, my name was changed as well as the profile pic.

In the first half of the 20th century, this was a hat synonymous with manly style. It was about looking cool without appearing juvenile.

In present times, the fedora is a trademark of the socially inept beta male. He is attempting to distance himself from pop culture with the distinct style of past fashion. But he captures none of the suave, and only comes off looking like an oblivious, pompous fool. This is especially the case when it's a low-quality fedora coupled with unfashionable clothes and an unkempt appearance.

Modern fedora-wearers are typically associated with the Sup Forums internet culture and Asperger's Syndrome (aspie).

isnt that guy gay

*got rid of one light since that pic.

The only people capable of pulling it off are people like my dad. He wears one, has a few different ones, he's damn near 80 years old though and makes that shit look classy as fuck.

How much did that setup cost?

Nigger buy weed on the street, it's not hard. Just ask the stoner at 7/11 or something. onion markets are for other shit. If you want to be alpha and get other drugs, I heard there's a nice store down on the bay. Fucking kids these days..

I think this is a coincidence.

What's the quality of bud throughout the dw? Any specific sites recommended?

Also how big are your yields?

Cannabis is legal now.

Checked

I want the consistent quality as its not for personal use and again, don't necessarily want to stay strapped.

I get a ton of small package mail already, ordering lots of shit online from eBay and TCGPlayer (because I'm a fucking nerd).

The stuff I order from alphabay shows up just like all the other crap I order on the internet.

Got some MDMA and LSD yesterday - two different packages.

Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

From scratch, including enough food, bud boost, PK etc for 4 grows and seeds it cost about £1000 to set up.
First harvest made me all the weed I could smoke and about £8000.
These days I generally average about 50oz from 8 plants.

Dude... if you want to start moving weed the last place you want to get your product is the dw. If you're a few hours from Cali just get hooked up with a dispensary there.

Previously posted that I'm from Texas and any car ride is another car ride from somewhere

It would help if you knew the name of anybody that lived at your address before you. Use their name on the package and yeah like you said leave it sitting for a week or so.

You're in an apartment. You have no hook ups. You think the deepweb is your answer but you don't know much about bitcoin and you're asking for advice on Sup Forums and you're in a strict state like Texas.
You're going to be on an episode of cops.

topkek

Was the quality as you hoped for?