What is the musical equivalent of this show?

What is the musical equivalent of this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

mde-tv.bandcamp.com/album/ideas-man
youtube.com/watch?v=eCkaetyxjQg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6zzSeX88GIk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you mean the shitty AS version and not the based yt channel

james ferraro skid row

Skrewdriver - Hail the New Dawn because this show is for racists

>MDE

mde-tv.bandcamp.com/album/ideas-man

It's getting increasingly harder to ignore their politics and enjoy their content

I nearly quit when KickstarterTV got legitimately racist by definition

t. buttraped by Somalians

Whatever music is so concerned with being immaturely edgy and outrageous that it loses any sense of basic quality.

sam and just like milo is doing now. are idiots who think the actual right-wing gave a fuck about them
should have stuck with making funny content

Twenty-One Pilots

Ringo Deathstarr

Shitty yet aethestic rip off of better forms that is all style no substance

> KickstarterTV got legitimately racist
what happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=eCkaetyxjQg

that was pretty weird... not like his usual stuff. cant really think why he would do this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6zzSeX88GIk

Smh desu senpai

Sam went full retard the last year and he certainly is to blame for the cancellation of his own show.

I loved World Peace and I wanted more of it, but watching Sam on twitter and how he acted during the run of it was just embarrassing. I'm not saying he shouldn't have fun, but the way he handled the buzzfeed thing was a fucking mess, if he had the foresight to distance himself from the alt-right and just say the fucking words they wouldn't have the kind of firepower they did when it came to the cancellation.

It seemed like he felt invincible after Trump won and was tweeting and retweeting shit from objectively reprehensive people, and it fucking bit him in the ass, too bad..

It wasn't material from the show that got him cancelled, it was the behavior online that did it. Charls and Nick were smart, they stayed quiet during the whole run of the show, what does Sam Hyde do? Lets just spend all day retweeting white supremacists and pizzagate shit. Fucking idiot, we would have had a season 2 of WP if he didn't do this, where I'm sure they'd have even more creative freedom this time around.

And no, I don't think Sam is racist, that doesn't change the fact that his twitter feed is an utter embarrassment though.

this

sam is right though

so he should just censor himself, like everybody else, and become another cookie cutter phoney?

> It wasn't material from the show that got him cancelled, it was the behavior online that did it.

it was "hidden swasticas in the show", which was completely made up by some scumbag that just had it out for the guy and wanted to take him down. a lie used to end his career.

>just be a good boy and don't upset (((anyone))), only radical liberal celebs are allowed to post their political opinions without consequence, but you, you must be QUIET

huh. kind of makes you think a bit

>so he should just censor himself, like everybody else, and become another cookie cutter phoney?
not him but look if he likes trump its fine. but he literally started retweeting random shit from Sup Forumstards with frog avis
thats not censoring yourself thats being idiotic.

>a lie used to end his career.
yeah a lie but his twitter was another proof they needed to take him down.
look at milo in the last two days. he was taken down by fucking conservatives lmao

1) Swastika wasn't made up, rewatch the episode 5 intro
2) That swastika would have had zero weight if Sam didn't have ties to the alt-right

Censor himself? Buddy, free speech exists, but it comes with consequences in professional environments, it isn't about censoring yourself it's about being a fucking adult and understanding you're not the epicenter of everything, things you say have an impact, companies are held responsible for it.

he doesn't have to censor himself, but that doesn't protect him from consequences because that's how the world works bud.

You are a fucking idiot. I bet you think Milo dindu nuthin either, you probably spent a solid 16+ hours total last year lambasting liberals for normalizing pedophilia, but Milo's been totally screwed over by (((THEM)))