Femanon here...

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Pic related, its me.

and that is why you will be single you hateful bitch.

dont worry, I will be to because women are leeches and honestly as I am now I have nothing to offer them in terms of material good. Which is all that matters.

So cheers bitch, you will have a kid with a random guy and use that to manipulate him.

/thread

timestamp woth tits and date
or GTFO, troll

Dubs for sharpie in ass.

Bitch please, you got mediocre tits and shaggy legs. Good luck with your mediocre shaggy tit kid.

Not reading that

Just post nudes slut

Its a trap, look at those legs.

Were on shaglegs
After posting tits and date and timestamp......
Tell us how Tranny life is

tl;dr.

I'll take more of those tits, though.

Am I the only one who enjoyed the introductory?..

>we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL

hahaha I've got to admit that was pretty fucking funny, nice copypasta

but seriously could share more pics of you please

Trap confirmed

It's not a trap you dipshits it's just the strap from her right shoulder hanging down

you guys are straight up retarded

OP detected

Tits and timestamp

Not covered up tits and timestamp

post moar pics please

Show dick

SAGE

tl;dr - its a trap

It's photoshopped, but nice try :^)

Ill have to trim off those Chewbacca legs to fap to this!!

Lets see that boi pussy

You're all fucking retarded.

And fuck you OP!

nice pasta

So I have ficked around fifty girls. Had a LOT of fun with them.. mostly submissive girls so made them please me in all sorts of ways. Never spent money on them, except a drink or dinner. Never married them. Never let them move in. Never impregnated them. So I fucking love women.. from their silly heads to their manicured toes.. they've given me nothing but pleasure and cost me zip.

I'm confused what's your point

Would have epic potential with uncovered tits, proper date-timestamp, and untucked feminine penis

OP, do you even realize how fucking obvious fake timestamp that is? Go kill yourself

Traps gone rogue?

What's the snapchat of this girl?

Not gonna tell you, that's me.

> carrot bananá

Also, I'm a lesbian.

Would bang/10

> never gonna give--

I've seen her posted around before.

I asked someone who would answer me.

yep, pretty much.

what can we do? go gay?

Could males be categorized as lesbians~? :o

thread hidden, reported, saged.

enjoy your ban and lack of bump from me.

Not Actually showing tits = Coward. LMAO

OP detected.

Tits or gtfo

Ohhh op got me. I'm retarded.

You bumped it with that post you moron.

Hey, you're hot. You faggot

>Pic related, its me.
Liar! Faggot! Sage!

/b had better pasta, now the cuckfags outshitpost lawlz shitposters
kinda sad to see tbqh

ty

None of this will make daddy love you fatso.

Oh, sweety. Please get over yourself. You're not that special.

"Your kid has a mustache what the hell is wrong with your ovaries bitch!"

Do you want to know something that makes me a little warm and fuzzy inside?

Whenever I hear a screaming feminist or a general bitch sprouting her shit all over other people I find solace in the fact that, if (and I really fucking hop enot) Islam ever takes over the western world, I still get to my freedom.

So yeah, don't sweat it sister. You'll look nice in your niquab along with your husbands other five daughters/wives.