Why are people acting like Cowboys fans should be depressed/angry right now? Dak Prescott looked great in his NFL debut...

Why are people acting like Cowboys fans should be depressed/angry right now? Dak Prescott looked great in his NFL debut. The Cowboys were in this throughout the whole thing.

>Terrences Williams didn't go out of bounds like a retard

Who gives a fuck? Shit sucks, but my expectations coming in to this game were that we were gonna be steaming garbage this year.

I'm mildly irked at Terrence Williams, but that feeling is far eclipsed by the fact that we didn't actually look bad.

Enjoy your loss next weekend too screencap this.

Zeke was and is so overrated. I can't believe talk of him breaking Eric Dickerson's rookie rushing record or even offensive rookie of the year. Where is all of this coming from?

Agree with OP Prescott played fine. Conservative and has a boner for witten.

Your defense is shit
The Giants are shit too, any real team would've destroyed that defense for 35+
Gave up the middle more often than a Brazilian whore
Dak overthrows white receivers
Zeke gets 2 yards a carry behind an elite O-Line

That's why.

>Where is all of this coming from?
Cowboy fans

>Dak overthrows white receivers

Beasley should have caught half the shit that wasn't caught and was thrown at him. Dak overthrew a few times, but I'm nearly as pissed at Beasley as I am Terrence Williams. Fucker dropped so many crucial and totally catchable passes.

Honestly, Witten is the only pass-catcher that shouldn't get fucking chewed out after this game.

wew lad

kys for covering for that shit QB play with your delusion

Dak is more of an """athletic""" qb whereas Romo is more of a """smart""" qb.

Beasley is also like 5'9".

I agree user

You're the delusional one. Rewatch the game broseff. Dak threw a few off-target passes, and was lucky a few weren't intercepted, but Beasley especially dropped several crucial catchable balls including a potential TD.

Dak played amazing for first NFL exposure. He got great protection from the Oline, but the receivers and the overall running game weren't doing him a whole lot of favors.

Dak is easily the most impressive QB from last year's draft this far.

>looked great
He didn't score for shit.

How is this a determinant of someone's skill?

>55% completion
>0 TDs
>5.05 ypa
>69.4 passer rating
nah he was shit

I'm more upset at the running game.

Morris is the better back and if after 3 games Eliott is not producing, they better make him the starter

69.4 better than u fgt

>Dak is easily the most impressive QB from last year's draft this far.

Carson Wentz outplayed him, with a shittier Oline as well

You're delusional

I guess he looked good for a last minute replacement playing his first game. He did not look good for an NFL QB though. Morris looked much better than Elliot and Dez can't catch anything. It's gonna be a long season.

Wentz also got to play the Browns, so it evens out.

>Dak played amazing
>amazing

Shit, I was really hoping the Dak meme would end today. He did not look great. He played ok for his first ever game but he missed throws and couldn't get into the end zone.

>Dak is easily the most impressive QB from last year's draft this far
You're fucking stupid. And if you say his preseaon performance is part of your retarded assessment, I'll punch you in your throat

Agreed. Zeke was shit. Morris should be the primary back.

Are you implying the Gnats $100 million meme defense is much better?

Couldn't finish. He'll be another room, be great start wise but never get the job done. Stay delusional, faggot.

>Dak Prescott looked great

25-45 227 0TD

Compared to Carson Wentz he looked like fucking shit, and Dak had excellent run support.

It might be, we don't know yet. It's only the first game, after all.

Dak played OK. Seemed like the coaching staff had no confidence in his accuracy on long passes. It also seemed as the game wore on and the Giants adjusted to him, he became less effective. It will be interesting to see how effective he will be now that there is gane footage on him in an actual NFL game.

Dak looks fine... if Romo is your gold standard, that is.

>Dez cant secure the ball
>Beasley drops a pass
>DAK SUCKS HE CANT SCORE FOR SHIT

too bad garrett benched morris

>Looked great in his NFL debut
>Le dink and dunk to white receivers man

>4th round QB pick
>First game
>Isn't even remotely the main reason we lost the game

Jesus, it's like everyone expects Cowboys QBs to look like veteran Tom Bradys.

Dak looked impressive all things considered.

>it's like everyone expects Cowboys QBs to look like veteran Tom Bradys
Literally no one is expecting this. Only reason he's getting shit in this thread is because some
people are still riding his dick despite a subpar performance.

>0 tds
>impressive

>he can't place the ball in better spots to make it easier for his receivers to catch
Yeah, he's shit.

>subpar performance
what is with this meme? Do you guys seriously hate the Cowboys so much you refuse to give them any sort of credit whatsoever?

For a rookie he did well, obviously he's not on the level of Tom Brady

is this nigger serious?

We are literally going to anally devestate you fucks next weekend bitch

I think he was definitely overhyped coming into the season. That said, I really wasn't all that disappointed with him today. He looked like he belonged on an NFL field, and the game didn't seem too big for him. Any issues he has are the kind that will fix with time. I think there's a chance he could be a great quarterback, even if he might not be great right away.

That's significantly better than our backup QBs last year.

>we

HE IS A FUCKING ROOKIE QB IN THE FOURTH ROUND

Any expectation that he is going to do anywhere near as good as a veteran, is absurd.

Furthermore, Dez dropped a perfect TD pass from Dak. Beasley and Dez and Terrance dropped 7 passes in total.

This is shit that rarely happens to Romo. I assume they just aren't used to Dak's throws yet.

I expect us to go 3-3 before Romo gets back.

Literally the definition of subpar, rookie or not. And stop bringing up Tom Brady you cuck, no one is comparing Dak to him.

how do know i'm not niles paul

Better than what the Cowboys ever had in the past few seasons

Subpar for a rookie in his first game?

Because he would at least know how to spell "devastate".

I don't think people realize just how shit non-Romo Cowboy QB play been since Troy Aikmen retired. Dak was more than serviceable in his first ever NFL game. Way better than pretty much any QB the Cowboys have drafted since Troy Aikman (Romo was an UFA).

Le dropped pass meme

What about the passes he threw that should have been intercepted? He got lucky on a few badly thrown balls and unlucky on a few good. That shit evens out. He is what he is.

I hope you mean he's better than just Weeden and Cassell. If you're implying he's better than Romo you're retarded

Yes, especially when you compare his stats to Wentz, who is also a rookie who played in his first game.

And in the end, he played well enough to win, I think. I think if Williams hadn't run out of bounds he actually would have gotten them in Bailey's range. The trouble is that what happened happened so we'll debate this forever.

Cowshit delusions is so strong and unique.

Anyone can think their team will do well.

It takes a special kind of delusion to keep thinking you're good in the face of always sucking.

Dak is so far easily the best looking Cowboys QB since 1989 sans Romo and Aikman. Jon Kitna, a veteran backup, is the only other guy who's been remotely decent for the Cowboys.

Dak looked no worse than Russel Wilson in his first game.

>threatened to punch someone in the throat on a gay imageboard

*grabs you by the throat*
SHUT THE FUCK UP?
*stabs you in the balls"
I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP?

You're really overreacting to what that guy said. Did you just read the word "overhyped" and start spilling spaghetti?

>I wasn't all that disappointed
>looked like he belonged on an NFL field
>any issues he has are the kind that will fix with time
>chance he could be a great quarterback

You need to learn how to read.

>all these people crowning one rookie QB and dumping on the other after one (1) game
>DAK WAS DA GOAT
>NUH-UH WENTZ WAS DA BEST DAK A SHIT
>WENTZ BUST DAK IS GOD

Jesus Christ control yourselves.

Nobody said Dak was the GOAT you faggot. Only that he didn't look bad in his first game.

>he just came back for opening sunday

GTFO faggot

This is Sup Forums retard.

>Black qb

They'll neber lern

He's only like half black and he didn't meme it up and up n scramble a single time today that I saw, even though he probably should have at least twice..

>people hate Dak even though he did far better than more than half of the league's starters as a 1st game rookie

Oh well.

Hail State.

Faggot.

>3rd worst QB rating (the actual stat not ESPNs kike stat) in the league this week
>"""(((Great)))"""

I hate the Cowboys but I'll be a Dak and MSU fan until I die.

Cam Newton had 400+ in his NFL debut, im not a fan of him but talent is talent

What I can't figure out, though, is if his conservative play was due to his own limitations or due to the coaching staff.

He looked decent enough throwing downfield on the few times he did. Is it just that Garrett didn't let him open it up?

>drafted at #4 (FOUR)
>20 carries for 51 yards

nice running back you have there cowshits

LMAO

>2016
>Have the #4 overall pick in the draft
>Have a shit defense including shit secondary
>Have the leagues best offensive line
>Offensive line is so good it made Darren Mcfadden rush for over 1000 yards last season
>Highly rated DB is still available
>Some draft experts think he is the best player in the entire draft
>Draft a RB instead
>mfw

Watch Jalen Ramsey become the next Charles Woodson.

I tolerated the cowbell crap to watch him play last year. Pokes made a good pick.