Black bois why do you even try?You don't even come close to measuring up to real dick

Black bois why do you even try?You don't even come close to measuring up to real dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gwv9gGKuFwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's right, you're a real dick.

Yeah, all you stupid niggers can't even compare to the mare. I have a longer cock than you ever will.

top kek

does anybody else want to play with a horse's dick just once, just to see what it's like?

Who's posting? a girl or a horse?

Jeally black boi?

kek

I'm a horse.

Dumping pro-horse/white bitch relations propaganda.

nb4 dump

I have horses have rights too!

Dubs decides which celebrity you want to see on Stallioned next.

Nicely played, sir!

Jordyn Jones forsure. I'll reroll all night.

I wanna ride you :3

sauce?

is that miley?

whether it is black guys or horses there are always gonna be a minority of white women who decide to try something animalistic....

reroll

That looks totally real and not at all shooped.

Miley Cyrus

reroll again

Biggest human dick belongs to a white guy.

In fact the average size of penis between whites and blacks is negligible.

You only see black cock boasting threads by the small dick size black people, and vice versa.

No, a Mexican guy has the biggest dick.

Get fucked white boys

i love horse girls. more?

Mexican != black

Do you know who has the 2nd biggest?

Still not a black guy. He's white, Jonah Falcon.

That is considered fake and not proven, the biggest dick is owned by a white guy. Get salty shorty.

KEK

OP, you won Sup Forums for tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gwv9gGKuFwU
His is deformed, its mostly just extra foreskin, only 6 inches isn't extra skin. *gag*
Jonah Falcon still the champ

>taking a b8 or joke thread
>this seriously

I'm not a nigger

>i-its fake!!
Lmao shut the hell up. Its a fact that whites have dicks barely bigger than asians. The world average is 5.5in, and the US struggles to keep up with only a 5.2in average. Pathetic.

very nice.

woman are proudly declaring horse cock only, humans can't compete!

Salty reply is salty. How does it feel Trayvon Weesax?

>Tries to through out facts that isn't fact.

Keep trying young boy, I am sure your daddy will be home tonight to polish your little dick.

My dick is a great size lad, white girls have enjoyed it.

I like pissing you white boys off though, the amount of replies I get PROVES how insecure you faggots are. You can pretend it doesn't bother you all you want, we both know your dick is tiny, like the rest from your race.

sure it is, cuck, at least you're bumping the thread

>mfw being this fucking new

Not cool.

Not fucking cool OP. I happen to know the girl in this photo, her name is Lindsay and in this photo she is mourning the death of her Horse after it found dead having suffered a massive heart attack overnight. You can obviously tell she is saddened by her pained expression. I find it disgusting that you would slander Lindsay's good name by using a painful memory of hers to imply she participates in bestiality.

Ahh the olde 12 year old favourite of

"Muh dick is a grate siz lud"

When in reality it is tiny, because internet postings makes it true in your head.

Awaiting the reply to try hard as hell to say you sure do have a big dick, but failing again.

>mfw new to green texting and thinking you are somehow a founding member of Sup Forums

Says new... hasn't changed filename from when he last saved the file which was in the last couple of months.

How new can you be fatboi?

>he can't run 40 MPH
are humans even trying?

Less taking the bait, more horse dick.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Now you are thinking different people are the same poster.

Talk about paranoid fatism.

Triggered bitch?

>My dick is 90 inchez
>Get 360 noscoped n00b
>I fucked ur mom last night lolz
You do know that this is how you look right now?

>samefag confirmed
>butt hurt confirmed

>being this retarded
>2016
>trying to wipe away the tears with samefag excuse
>actually thinking people care about his posts
>so much pain in the replies
>obvious nigger kid is obvious

NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Holy shit OP. You freaking genius.

hehe nice
thanx man made my night