>tfw green bay was in the lions thread shitting on detroit after the colts TD
>tfw they're silent now

HEHEHEHEHHEE

>BURRS

>A whole season to get better.

>Burrs still in the basement

Chiraq will always be shit

>Chiraq

Guess all their good players got shot in the off season.

Green Bay barely got by
>Jacksonville

Go back to your frozen hell.

It's the chimpcongo way. They shit up all NFC north threads and then disappear when they win

>Bears record vs NFCN since 2013:

Vikings: 2-4
Packers: 2-4
Lions: 0-6

Can we kick them out?

TRADE THEM TO GET THE BUCCANEERS BACK IN THE DIVISION

>Lions: 0-6

Holy shit.

>Thread starts as a shit on lions thread
>Slowly turns into a shit on packers thread

Every NFC North thread in existence.

>losing 6 straight to the fucking lions
what the fuck burrs

daily reminder that the
>burrs
are WINLESS against detroit after calling them "little brother"

feels good being the mascot of Sup Forums. we will continue to be the worst team in the league for eternity and continue to be beloved by all
>mfwdbwdso

You're loved like how a mother loves their retarded child.

>Haven't beat the lions since 2012
wew lad
Get back in the basement

love is love
im already in the basement

>Sunday night game against the Packers next week

>love is love
this is what bears fans have convinced themselves of. is chicago more pathetic than cleveland?

I was thinking to myself the other day "man it was funny a couple years ago when the Lions made the playoffs for once and they didn't know how to handle winning" and I get on here and see this

Never change, shit franchises

>be dumpster fire
>last year of cutler's guaranteed money
>dump him in the offseason
>number 1 pick
>still have more playoff wins since 2010 than detoilet and the whoqueens combined
Everything will be alright

so was the bears defense really that bad? i thought Fangio had things really working out for them.

There was some progress, but what's really bad is their offensive line and kevin white

Hopkins is just really good. Burrs offense couldn't do shit in the second half because of a Cutty pick, a rookie center, and the Texans defense actually being kinda good.

To be fair Lions are are 3-3 against both the Packers and Vikings in the same time frame. But yeah,
>Burrs

Why are other NFC North fanbases so cancerous?

>Le we have Aaron Godgers XDDDDD subpar bowel guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Le Adrian "I beat children with sticks" Petursunnnn XDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!
>Le we won one game so suddenly the Loins are GOAT!!!!!!!!!! Le matt stafford next elite qb XDDDDDD

Literally the biggest group of stuck up, self righteous, delusional pussies. Your teams have no fucking valuable history, are based either in shitholes or the middle of fucking nowhere, get lucky by drafting a good quarterback or win a game or two and BAM! Suddenly, you think you're hot shit. You probably went to some low-tier college and dropped out, leaving you to have to flock to some team that would be pure garbage if it weren't for one or two godly players (I'm looking at you, Packshits). Literally EVERYONE loves the Bears. It was impossible to hate the 85 Bears. If it wasn't for Halas, your shitty fucking irrelevant teams wouldn't exist. So shut your goddamn mouths and fucking quit shitting on the Bears, because you wouldn't even fucking exist without us.

Delet this right now

>still have more playoff wins since 2010 than detoilet and the whoqueens combined
DELETE THIS

KEK WE HAVE GODGERS OWL GUARANTEED

it's like your team lost today.

The best part is the bears haven't made the playoffs since 2010

Id rather be 0-1 then have a semen slurping faggot for a QB.

Our offensive line is worse than useless, their only purpose is preventing Cutler from seeing the defensive linemen.

>then have a semen slurping faggot for a QB.
Yep, good thing Rodgers really really really likes women

Don't pretend you wouldn't give up Cutler for Rodgers in heartbeat. Even if you hate Rodgers, you'd at least enjoy seeing him get sacked time and time again.

Wew lad, look at you Detroit. Your team is so shit historically that two Hall of Fame level players literally QUIT than continue to be apart of the Detroit Lions. Not go to another team, but actually fucking quit. I guess that's what happens when you wear the Badge of Honor of being the only team to go 0-16 right?

Of all the shit tier teams in the NFL, Detroit is by far the shittiest.

I thought the Bills were the official "Will Always Be Shitty But We Love Them Anyways" team?

Bobby Lane is in the HoF

Sorry only undefeated teams can post here

And detoilet got rid of him. He then called them shit and said they would be shit for the next 50 years. Hurray

This desu.

Offensive line needs time to gel. Also Kyle Long wasn't totally 100%

Kevin White has huge potential, but nothing else at the moment.

At least Eddie Royal came up with some catches to give Alshon a breather.

Does Chicago have the most cancerous combination of sports media and fans outside of New York?

>"this was all Cutler's fault!"
>"Cutler's body language to blame for him getting sacked"
>"Why didn't Cutler stop the Texans from scoring?"
>"Urlacher would never let this happen!"

>burrs
what an embarrassment of an NFL organization

The defense wasn't all that bad. The problem is that the shitty offensive line kept causing the Bears to turn the ball over. Like with that fumble in the first half. If the defense today was as bad as the defense two years ago then the Texans would have scored 50.

Your team only exists because Halas bailed you out.

The defense stopped them when they had to and kept the bleeding to a minimum for as long as they could. Totally ineffective offense killed the Bears today.

>losing 6 games in 3 years to a team that went 0-16

I can't imagine how painful that must be. Sorry bro.

literally no one is blaming this on cutty. he looked good today. Unlike some other people...

>dear diary, today i was SO mad

hang in there bear senpai.
you will always have that one good season literally 30 fucking years ago.

Not as painful as dropping 16 all at once.

How butthurt can one faggot be?

>being this mad

You're either false flagging or you're the only bears fan in existence who doesn't know how to laugh at his own team. We suck, man. Live with it.

Burrs fan here and I agree with this post.

>You're either false flagging
I thought it was obvious he was

Literally everyone aside from Bears fans blames Cutler because they like to blame him for everything. They're literally fucking retarded. It wasn't Cutler's fault at all.

can we trade the bears for the colts or something?

Packers played their first season in 1919. Burrs in 1920

4 Superbowls and more World championships than Burrs.

>Your teams have no fucking valuable history

You're retarded.

Lmao what a great day. Vikes win, Shitcago loses, Burrs raging in this thread like the useless faggots that they are. Fuck I'm so tempted right now to drive to your shithole city, walk into one of your obese disgusting sports bars and just start randomly suplexing every Ditka fanboi cocksucker I see out of pure joy.

Did the bears notice who was in the SB last year and look at who was coaching those two teams before Kubiak and Rivera?

There's step one for them.

Viqueens fans are the worst of the NFC North. Massively insecure.

I think there's a good chance you're mad really deep on the inside.
You laugh to cover it up, but you feel pain. That pain is the promising part future leaving your soul.

of your future*
sorry i'm autistic

lmao this should be new pasta

it's a cheeky joke mate, packers fans can't into banter though

>randomly suplexing

Fedora detected

it was a good attempt.

Did bears fans actually think this year was gonna be any different?

The Texans finished the game like, 11 out of 18 on 3rd Down conversions. It was pathetic.

Not really, no. I don't know why anyone thinks we had high hopes.

I'll just spend the rest of the season hoping the Vikings take the division from the Cheese fuckers. My dad's a big Vikings fan so it would be nice to see them do some good this year.

>the warzone of Chicago
>professional sports

Good fucking luck.

>Cowcucks lose
>All this Burrtard sperg rage
>Get to embarrass the Viqueens next week on national television

Fuck yeah football

>literally QUIT than continue to be apart of the Detroit Lions
>apart

>reminder Vikings repeat as NFC North Champs
>reminder Packers go farther in the playoffs
this is such a miserable team to root for tbhfam

Dont forget boston

Yes,
>we
are terrible. Let us have it.

No

I can't even have reason to hope

If the Browns didn't exist, wed be downright the most depressing team to be a fan of

Why do I keep doing this to myself year after year after year after year?

I'm glad all you NFC North bros are having so much fun in this thread.

When will be our turn?

>If the Browns didn't exist, wed be downright the most depressing team to be a fan of

What about all the teams with no Owls and no hope, like the Eagles, Bills, and Titans?

I laughed so hard when you signed cutler for like 5 years, just lose your emotional attachment to football. I did after vikes missed kick

One owl from multiple decades ago doesn't make up for how shit the team is now

Unfortunately that's how a lot of people do think and that's probably what's setting us back now

>Others: THE BEARS ARE SHIT
>bears on the field: HEY LOOK WE'RE SHIT
>90% bears fans: SO WHAT WE GOT '85 DITKA DAAA BEAAARS

Makes me damn embarassed to be part of the other 10%

It's too hard to lose it. Even yesterday despite knowing we were going to lose and it would be another long season i was still yelling at my TV and had to turn off the game on disgust.

I've come to hate my own team with a furious loathing so I had to stop before neighbors would call the cops on my fit yelling so loud.

I don't know why u keep doing this server year. Though actually I do. Because I live in Chicago and thus an forced to root for the Bears no matter how shitty they are.

This fucking sucks so much.

I don't know why I keep doing this every year*

The other 10% is called people with sense.

>One owl from multiple decades ago doesn't make up for how shit the team is now

Of course it doesn't, but it's still better than nothing.

I still enjoy watching the Bears even though >we have been shit for at least 3 years now. Still optimistic about the rebuild under Fox too.

lol wuts going on in this thread guise

How can you still be optimistic about Fox after yesterday

Giants bro here, so you know I'm objective and smart

Detroit will win the division by 2 games and sweep the Packers

This. Fox made some really not even questionable decisions so much as downright dumb.

Not a Burrs fag BUT
Fox is good at rebuilding, though the Bears should get a new coach after that
also draft CJ Beathard

If only burrsfags would stop defending Cutler cancer on their team then maybe they'll be good.

At least we aren't the >bills

I agree, Cutler is to blame for our offensive line having the consistency of wet tissue paper. And maybe if he played better defense we wouldn't allow so many yards every time the other team tries to run the ball.

delete this

t. Shitcago burrsfag

Seriously. Cutler is a perfectly decent stopgap for a team that clearly isnt an owl contender yet. Deaft CJ Beathard, Pace.

You have to be borderline autistic to blame everything on Cutler. He isn't the greatest qb, but he's decent enough to get the job done.

That pick wouldn't have fucking happened if White didn't stop running his route, and if the defense wasn't fucking swiss cheese maybe we'd get somewhere.

Yes cause deciding to hate Cutler is going to magically make him disappear.

Vikes fan and I'd be okay with this.