Well Sup Forums you guys were right. All girls are whores. My wife of 5 years just cheated on me with my best friend...

Well Sup Forums you guys were right. All girls are whores. My wife of 5 years just cheated on me with my best friend. Only problem is we have a kid. If I dump the bitch I lose my kid and pay child support. I really like that kid too. Whathe would you do?

Kys don't have to pay child support if your dead make sure your money goes to the kid

divorce her and keep the child custody

Leave all your money in an interest bearing account that your kid can only access when you're 18, then move to costa rica or kill yourself.

Fuck that kid! it has 50% chance of fucking your best friend too because of DNA

this
in court try to go for the ultimatum of you getting custody or she gets custody with no child support. Split custody usually doesn't involve payments so maybe go for that too.

I don't think that's how that works

>really like that kid too
Lol wut

That's all you can say about your own child faggot?

Your best friend will probably make a better father too.

How can you be sure it's your kid now? Maybe you've been supporting some other man's seed like the love of your life

Why do you assume its your kid?

How the fuck do you people get in these messes?
How the fuck is your best friend someone who will fuck your wife?

What am I supposed to do write a fucking novel about how much I love my kid

my sides

Valid point. Mostly because she looks exactly like me but I will get DNA chack. Gotta go to the doc anyway because she kissed me before telling me. -_-

I swear he was cool. It was a fucking blindside m8

Choose polygamy until kid is 18. Turn life into an orgy. Cornhole best friend after getting him drunk for the lulz.

I will try to get custody. But I am active duty military.

Self bump. I need ideas.

Sup Forums please I need to know what you artists would do

Woops meant autists. Lul

now see this is just what kills me inside everytime I hear some Sup Forumstard bitching about women being whores, and here we are with a whore crossing a member of our armed forces - it just fucking kills me inside, as if they don't have enough bullshit going in their day, they come home to country that largely ignores their service, only to find the one woman they thought they could trust cheating on them.

no.fucking.respect.

I hate to say it, but you're chances of custody are essentially shot as an active duty, you really deserve better comrade.

hire a private eye, get evidence, divorce and get custody. talk to a lawyer first, not to Sup Forums

what the title would be?

She cheated on you talk to lawyer can prolly win it so long as don't flip your shit

Annoying yet inspiring. A memoir on mah kid.

Fight for full custody of the kid. Then she has to pay YOU child support.

Thanks dude. I'm thinking about kidnapping the kid and going to spain. Will post proof if I do.

I will fight my friend. Her lazy stupid ass can't raise a kid.

XFD get cucked by Jody

Go for this. If you can't kidnap and escape I'd just kill your wife, best friend and yourself. Make sure you find someone good to watch over your kid though.

Kill her, but make it look like an accident, hire some nigger adict to crack to "assault" her, it's sad but you live in America chances are you will lost your child and your money on a divorce

My wife's name is Jodi. Ironic.

>Only problem is we have a kid. If I dump the bitch I lose my kid and pay child support. I really like that kid too. Whathe would you do?

Kidding? Bitch cheated. The fuck she'll get the kid

Also fight for support before kidnapping and that before murder-suicide.

Find yourself a new girl quicksmart that you can say will be there to look after your child as well so you're not as much of a single parent.

that's probably one of the few cases of desertion I'd support, god forbid that kid gets raised by a cheating whore, I've seen kids raised in such broken homes, and it's not fucking pretty. She gets custody she'll brainwash the kid into thinking it was his fathers fault for the mess he's in.

going to spain? where do you live?

You don't know how fucking feminist courts are here in US right?

Good idea. I can find a new girl quick. That's the advice I was looking for based user.

Murica!

By which I mean: this is America there is significant legal precedent that proves you wrong.

Virginia us

Get back at her by cheating with your best friend. Then start a relationship with him and raise your daughter as a gay couple.

No happy ending here mate. She cheated once, she'll cheat again. Married twice here. Be glad you just have one kid. It's gonna be hard on you and him both. Mom will be a shitshow and likely have several different dudes over the years. Some will really suck.

Best thing you can do is parallel parent. Get your shit together, avoid the bitches, stay healthy. Make a room for you son at your next place and make it a haven for him. Being consistent, solid, and strong for him is your best scenario here. Get him an iPag if he doesn't already have one and facetime the shit out of it.

Put a bunch of drugs in her food, plant drugs in her purse or car, call police with anonymous tip, and get custody with a claim she's an unfit mother.
System is still pretty biased against men but not as bad as the old days. If your wife looks like a crazy drug addict you can get custody.

I like that. Very good idea. If she can do jail time it's a plus

If you assume all women are whores just because your wife is a bitch then you're a dipshit.

>apple shill

Jail time and felony drug charges are a requirement, not a plus.
Can't be just weed and a weed misdemeanor, needs to be failing drug tests for and arrested with hard stuff like meth and heroin.

>I will try to get custody. But I am active duty military.

You're fucked, dude.

The bitch will keep the kid, you'll pay child support until the kid is 18, and she'll fuck all kinds of niggers and unsavory people in front of your kid while you pay the bills.

Unless you;re a nigger. Then you can just walk away and laugh about it.

That sounds hard to pull off

it's easy, but i missed the active duty military part. If your wife is unfit the kid would go to foster before active duty military.

Fuck dude