/got/ general

>guess I'm having fish tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0bZn78gFAlm
huffingtonpost.com/entry/liam-cunningham-kit-harington-nominated-there-is-no-god_us_576833c6e4b0853f8bf1a81a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Jon

1st for King Jon

All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

IT'S HAPPENING

consider killing yourself

What would Petyr Baelish do if Jamie and Bronn appeared at Winterfell with the Lannister army?

Cast him

>PLAY WITHER ARSH

He's eternal ambition has been to be cuck by Tully women. It can't end now! But it seems D&D are getting rid of all the sexists white males.

Do you think Lord Petyr Baelish will play with her ass?

Jon Snow

Guess it's another traitor thread. You are the problem. Seriously.

The spaniard confirmed Littlefinger is murdered by stronk womyn Salsa.
But enjoy your treachery. Can't wait to see you at the Burlington Bar with all the other tumblrbros.

I miss ramsay

Jan 17 prob for real this time

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(99% likely to be final scene of the season)

looks like meera

some gigolo in a kl whorehouse.

yaaaaaassss queen slayyyy

>inb4 "I don't" fag

>guess I'm having fish tonight
What did he mean by this?

for me every threads a traitor thread

>tfw Lord of the Vale

>tfw Sansa lets you play with her ass in front of the court

>tfw it's like poetry with when Robin sucking his mom's tit

>doesn't even shoot black fire
>showfags will never find out Daenarys is a Blackfyre

Jon has been my favorite character since the first book. Since his first chapter actually. He just has that MC vibe about him.

Heres your fish, Lord CIA

Xth for Drogon Winterkiller.

>A scene of Sansa suckling Robin

HNNNGGG

>stock photo of horn
>dated font
why jorge

and Jons prob hooking up with Arya for real, Jonsa BTFO

I wonder what the logic behind killing Pycelle is in the show. Also, I'm curious as to why they don't have Varys killing Kevan and Pycelle. Interesting.

Was almost hoping Varys would be the one to have his little birds kill Pycelle (I know Qyburn has them atm, but he did 'take leave' two episodes ago, so i can only guess)

no offical cover release yet, so everyone's posted this fan-made, don't even think they know

>vocaroo.com/i/s0bZn78gFAlm

Based Jonbros

Varys is totally fucked on the show. He OK'd the assassination plot against Dany earlier in the series and now he's 100% on board. They have no idea what they're doing with his plot now that Aegon is cut.

Pycelle has been an antagonist for Cersei for several seasons, it's not brought up al the time, but there are occasional scenes every few episodes where they remind the viewer about it

>I can't into subterfuge

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

Based.

Is he a cute?

He's so good at subterfuge he gets no screentime

genius

CIA's master plan is almost completed. Soon he will have his complete revenge on Brandon Stark, HE will rule the north, and HE will get the sexy redhead, he just needs to reveal Jon's targ heritage and tell him to get the fuck out of winterfell and claim the fucking throne and let Sansa rule the north, then marry her. CIA WINS.

kys pedofaggot

>making excuses for the shitty writing/continuity

Varys/Illyrio's plans, skulking around the dungeon, Varys confirming that Aegon is the legit Targ in play to Kevan before killing him. All fucked up by the show.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0bZn78gFAlm
Post leaked audio

I don't get the vibe that they were totally against each other until after Tommen became king.

Thank. Fucking. GOD for this thread. I've been fucking DYING to talk to my real nigga-brethren about this on Sup Forums for over months now. How fucking AWESOME is it that we have D&D to fix the story? I mean, it is so fucking BASED that the Sand Snakes BTOF'd the patriarchy so fucking hardcore. Weak men should have NEVER been allowed to rule Dorne in the first place. Sand Snakes are objectively the best characters on Game of Thrones.

Proof? The fucking kicked out that faggot ass bitch Bran to make room for them. Season 5? EVERYONE on tumblr agrees it was the best season. And everyone on Sup Forums agrees this is the best /got/ thread ATM.

As someone who is a showfag, is it worth getting into the books now? I feel like I already know so much that happens and part of GoT fun is all the unexpected shit.

>LORD BOLTON, I'M P.A.R.A.M.O.U.N.T

holy fuck what a faggot
give it a few years, he'll be a tranny

All hail our promised prince

We'll never see this cunt again.

He is the only cute. And the only character that makes Game of Thrones worth watching.

is that a shofar?

who were the two burning on the flayed man crosses?

I watched the first 2 series and then read all the books. Still enjoyed the 1st 2 immensely, much better told and much more in depth

stannis and roose

Nope, he's a total drag

>the mask

topkek

His base of power is manipulating sweetRobin. If he left the vale he'd be a weaker position. His best move is to have Sansa be the Lady of the North, and have her marry SweetRobin.

He'd control both the North and the Vale behind the scene, control a good claim to the River-lands and keep up his consisting record of being cucked by Redheaded Tullys.

The last scene will almost definitely be white walkers marching on the wall

Why did people follow Jon to a situation they knew would get them killed? It was a suicide mission when they were in formation, but now it was guaranteed slaughter when they were surrounded. And what's worse is that no one calls Jon out on this.

Budget.

Here

the five? nobodies

Nope, they dont appear again this season. Soundtrack confirms it's Dany

lel

this, seems a lot of decisions are now

Slag.

I'm gonna have a smug old time thumbing my nose at jonautists when Azor Theon happens

fucking seriously? Didn't birenne behead stannis? and he burned his own dad?

Dany setting sail for Westeros IMO.

Fuck you Jon autists, House Bolton lives on!

tumblr is the only place you can find [albeit isolated] communities where the show is hated outside of /got/

Is he gonna play with her arse

yah

So, we all agree that Cersei is the main hero in the show, right? I mean, she got technical raped. That's the worst thing that could EVER happen to ANYONE, and she is the most sympathetic character because of it.

Sand Snakes and BASED Salsa will avenge her. Patriarchy BTFO

>“It kills me to say this. I hate complimenting other actors, but he’s an absolute joy. A joy to work with,” he added. “He’s very subtle in his acting, I really like it. And the physical acting that he does is absolutely remarkable. If he doesn’t, at the very least, get nominated for his work throughout the whole season, there is no God.”

Based Liam.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/liam-cunningham-kit-harington-nominated-there-is-no-god_us_576833c6e4b0853f8bf1a81a

died when roose got killed by the evil super genius bastardo.

Fuck yeah.

>Dany getting ANOTHER season finale ending
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

why is he sharppening that, fuck that triggers me what a stupid cunt

Quads gets a webm from any of the first 5 seasons

Domeric still lives!

haha

1. how long is the run time for ep 10?
2. will we actually have a conclusion for the tower of joy scene? nowitenz etc
3. still no dorne? good riddance.
4. i've heard there's only 13 ep left, split between two seasons. are you saying, these are just 6-7 ep seasons @ 1hr each? goddamnit I hope not. Please tell me they're feature-length 2hr episodes each season

Davos as Hand of the King would be a solid choice, I think.

Go to bed Matt.

in your heart, with Stannis, maybe.

>mfw Jon will be known in legend as "The White Wolf"

shut up you dumb faggot

Only if you like PATRIARCHY

KYS shitlord

Based

why so butthurt))))