Left my parents a little good bye in the basement for treating me like a second class citizen for 32 years of my...

Left my parents a little good bye in the basement for treating me like a second class citizen for 32 years of my fucking life. I always respected them and there rules. Now I got a job and a room mate picked out I'm gone. Any good going away stories?

shit nigga u need more fiber in ur diet bruh lmao

kill yourself idiot

this
also they should've aborted your worthless ass.
thirty fucking two? jeez... i'd make any of my kids miserable and hate me if they clung onto me like that for so fucking long.

can't wait for you to get kicked out or lose your first job, you'll be on your knees sucking their dick begging for hand outs all over again.

>'there' rules

Seems you're still second class

How are you gonna get that intestinal cancer checked out if you aren't on their healthcare plan?

decent looking shit my man
also end your suffering

top tier stuff OP, this has potential for memedom

He can't anyway asshat, the cutoff was 26

What the fuck is wrong with your shit. Looks semi normal with deer shit and then idk what the fuck that thin white strand is...what the shit.

And yea its preety embarrassing living with your rents for 32 years.
Im 23 but my rents dont seem to want to let me go... its kind of annoying.
I want out D:

Bro if you were 32 and still living with your parents then you ARE a second class citizen.

Lol thirty two years. What a fucking loser. I moved out of my house at sixteen. Way to be less of a man than a sixteen year old.

oh look big boy set out in the big world, did you put on your big boy pants when you left? "OH LOOK AT ME I'M A BIG BOY I GOT MY BIG BOY PANTS ON" you don't know shit faggot. 16 my ass, you're probably a strung out little criminal fuck off.

it's called suicide
everyone who's lived past their childhood realized it's the better option.
life fkn sux

>rents

kys

Hurr muh parents treated me like shit for 32 years so I shit on their floor.

Fucking degenerate neckbeard detected, picture is related

What'd u do, accidentally step in your own shit on the way out?

you are third class human at best

If you are this disrespectful to your own parents you most likely will lose your job and the room mate because your a loser and will have to move back in with them again

So let me get this straight. You left a pile of shit in the basement in your place.

You lever left tbh lol kys

Did you just not wipe, or did you eat the used toilet paper? Gross either way dude.

>concrete floor
>not even on the nice carpet
0/10, try harder next time

Youre a fucking asshole, you're parents have literally kept you alive for at least 20 years and this is how you repay them?

This. I hope they call the cops on you for being such a pretentious little bitch.

You are not second class, user, you are classless and undesirable.