DELET THIS

DELET THIS

dump the trump

*Delete

you're welcome

DELET

THIS

*Delete

also, Trump is a dipshit who will be impeached or asked to resign in less than a year

I'm dying

This shit is old now faggots. This is how bad Sup Forums has become, get one win and keep reposting it all day every day for the next year. Good job, keep it up.

you poor piss ant little snowflake homo.

ITT: insecure dipshits

Maybe but until that happens (and maybe even after it happens) the SNL skits are gonna be GOLDEN

nice bait fag

>false reporting

You know you just committed a felony, user?

kys

back to redit nu-male fag

And now that Trump is McConnell's bitch, no troops at the studio stopping that shit.

Impeached for what? Deleting 30000 emails? Killing 50+ people? Rigging elections?
Also asked to resign,he's already getting asked more now than ever. in a year everyone will calm down and not give a fuck anymore.

Saved

>male feminism
My fucking sides

Trump's sex scandals are going to force a resignation by next year. Deal with it.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trump's sex scandals are going to overshadow his ability to do his job as President.

Get used to saying "President Pence."

And then Pence will have to resign because it will turn out he raped a boy.

they didnt stop ya boi billy clinton from finishing his presidency

>long hair
>tiny arms
>tiny legs
>sandals
>stern look on its face

He has a lot more guts than you faggot

If you're reading this post you must repost pic related on Sup Forums

or else i dont get that steam game for ya

>Rigging elections?
She won the popular vote and lost the electoral...tell me user what election did she rig? The one where the democrats voted for a democrat instead of the independent?

>than

Because the Republicans didn't have anything on him. Trump is being sued right now for sexual misconduct involving a minor, and it's going to fuck his shit up by next year.

Trump won and Shillary lost. Cry moar.

That picture is CP.

Delete it now.

Fuck your shitty steam game, faggit

He wasn't accused of fucking a kid though.
>they both probably did tbh
>what happens on the Lolita Express among the US elite stays on the Lolita Express

That chick is nasty anyway. Low energy pig, and she's not even wearing any makeup.

u just mad cause hilldawgs going to federal prison for somethibg she actually did lmao

Not the point. Now that Trump is in office, he will find that he won't be keeping it.

I feel like I missed something

No dude, Clinton isn't going to prison. Trump is going to resign or be impeached for sexual misconduct with a minor, though.

It's really fitting. The People couldn't stop Trump, but the Law will. Finally.

lol no

She dropped the case.....again. Her story had more holes in it than hillary had deleted emails.
Kill yourself please

The case was dropped dipshit

Trump's administration is going to implode by mid-2017. There is no way that much stupidity can sustain itself.

Did Trump sexually assault you?

Trump's going to prison over defrauding the IRS, too.

He's going to raep America, so yes.

That case was dropped already. No settlements. It popped up twice. It was most likely a libtard ploy to try to bring question to his character. Just like the shit involving Herman Cain. Second he dropped out all his law suits miraculously vanished.

For you fucking plebs who watch too much CNN
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770

you should have to go to prison for posting that

>nigger faggot
>nigger faggot

yes he hurt my willygan

No they very likely dropped it because Trump threatened to stall the judicial process using millions of dollars. They need to take it to a major media outlet like Rolling Stone.

If he did something wrong the IRS would have presented it before the election. Please stop, I'm already full on your tears.

u mad, fegget?

triggered this hard
did you really think us liberals were just going to take this shit lying down
Trump is going to be attacked until he finally abandons any policies he might have had.

She dropped it twice and her story had many inconsistencies

>whatever the outcome you have to accept it
>I WON'T ACCEPT THESE RESULTS WAHHH

than is correct you fucking mongoloid

No, the IRS is going to drop this bombshell within the next month, and Trump is going to be forced from office. Even better, since this involves NO dipshits voting for him.

Where the hell did you see that bullshit? Trump has an audit every year for like the last 10 years. The tax code is corrupt as fuck. That's how he got away with paying nothing. Fuck me man Clinton got a reduction for donating to her own foundation, which she pays herself with. CORRUPT, AS, FUCK!

He was right, he had his accountants give him every possible deduction he was eligible with. That includes donations, write offs for better infrastructure in businesses, etc. etc.

No it's not you fucking degenerate. Go back to third grade and actually pay attention this time.

not even mad
just knowing that when you're someone's prison bitch you'll finally stfu

This is how the left cry babies are acting.

there is no way youre serious right now

No, this is not an "annual audit."

The IRS is investigating why Trump has a nearly billion dollar loss and why he's been avoiding taxes for fuck, decades. And they are going to fucking nab his ass and he will have to resign.

not bad

Yeah, like Rolling Stone has any credibility after interviewing an imaginary person who was raped during a college party. It's like Crosby, who I expect did molest several people, but many many more just jumped on the band wagon.

oooooo, stunning and brave!

>Trump is going to be attacked until he finally abandons any policies he might have had
>abandons any policies he might have had
>Trump
>abandon

LOL

>us liberals
>burned their own houses down
>getting KO'd by BLM

i washed my hands of butthurt shills last wednesday 2:30am EST.

eat it up for at least 4 years--just like everyone had to put up with obama for 8 yrs.

Pfft, grasping at straws man. Straws that don't exist.

Voters read Rolling Stone, brah. And it was just an example. This needs to be put into a high-profile scandal where the Repubs nervously cut his shit loose.

You know this is coming. Stop trying to pretend Trump is going to finish his first year as President.

This is payback for Hillary.

This. You faggots had your turn to fuck everything up. Now it's our turn to fix everything that pos ruined.

Sorry faggots, guess you'll just have to get a fucking job now and stop depending on handouts so you can keep partying all night and sleeping all day. I know it's a lot to take in but it's time to grow up.

WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAAHHH WAAAAH WAAAH

Nobody "put up with Obama." We would re-elecf his shiat again.

You just didn't like Clinton because she's a bitch like your mom. Admit it.

Just accurately predicting the next 6-8 months.

You faggots dun goofed.

Once again, where do you find this shit? It's not in the first 3 pages of google.

Harambe knows truth

Yeah, shes mad. lol

you know where you are.. right?

If Trump cuts social programs there will be riots.

And not just niggas burning down their own neighborhoods.

Yours.

The edge in this thread is off the charts.

Pffft. Like they tried to cut him loose in the general election, and now are clambering to make nice.

Typical liberal arguments. You just lost any shred of credibility you might have had.

>I'm losing
>better resort to insults and loud noises