I am so done with life, someone tell me the best way to kill myself

I am so done with life, someone tell me the best way to kill myself

Don't talk me out of it

thats nothing u attention whore

hang yourself

I've got no way of doing that, nothing to hang from

Do it you chickenshit. One less waste of life on this planet.

nothing to hang from because you live in a shitty house? Or nothing to hang from because nothing in your house can support your land whale weight?

Go hang out with your family

space program

First of all, stop cutting yourself. Its pathetic and stupid. Just take some fucking pills dude. Easiest way

I ain't hanging myself anywhere but my bedroom and I have no fixtures

THEN FUCKING DO IT YOU GODDAMN FAGGOT

>pls livestream ur suicide plox

>dubs
do it faggot

If you're non-diabetic, I'd suggest spending $25 ay your local walmart and get a bottle of Novalin 70/30 insulin. Also grab a bag of needles for another $5. Inject the whole bottle. Slip into a coma as you die. Painless and quick.

The best way is to just wait. It literally works 100% of the time and usually it doesn't ruin anyone else's life

pasta overdose
also time stamp

>catscratches
lol you prolly came in from tumblr because they were focusing too much on other attention whores. anyways if you wanna an hero get a boner a inject glowstick juice in it and wait for a heart attack, stream it too

Forgot to mention, look up how to properly inject it into your fatty areas. Don't inject into your veins like a fucktard.

why the fuck do you want a way to kill yourself if you're not going to listen to it

The fact you posted here proves you don;t want to do it.
You would have done it already otherwise.

just jump in front of a train and leave us, you suck emo attention whore

Take sleepingpills, sit in the bathtube filles with water, take an electronic device and let it hang over the tube to make fall at the second you fall asleep. Profit. It is like a perfect plan.

kill yourself on camera, livestream it

but what if the pills give him heart attack and the toaster defibrillators him back to life

I am going to do it.