I know this is blasphemy coming from a Cowboys fan, but I'm starting to wonder if Dez Bryant is not all that good

I know this is blasphemy coming from a Cowboys fan, but I'm starting to wonder if Dez Bryant is not all that good.

In particular, I'm starting to think he's not very clutch. I think back on all the times in his career when he's had to make a big catch in a crucial moment, and when I think about it he always seems to fuck it up. Either he drops it, or he's out of bounds, or he just doesn't hold on tight enough. It's not just today, either, he's done it for Romo plenty of times.

Am I crazy? Is today's game too fresh in my mind? It just seems like he's really unclutch.

Cowboys fan here. I've been noticing that also.

i drafted him as my #1 wr but didn't watch the game. What was his problem today?

Too much of an emotional lesbian.

1 catch 8 yards, 2 drops

wow lad, hes my flex and i still am upset.... the second he has a good game im trading him

Wasn't one of his drops a big 40+ yard TD, too?

Hes a romobabby

He had the greatest hail mary catch in NFL history but was taking away due to a horrendous call.

well he hasn't had Romo for 2 years, and his coaches are awful

Dez tries too hard to be Randy Moss. ESPN didn't even put him in top ten receivers today, and ESPN is usually on his dick. I remember when Megatron would clown his ass when they played each other.

He's actually good at slant routes, but he drops deep shit all the time. Written is way more reliable as a deep threat at this point

Every receiver except Witten played like garbage today. Hopefully it's just them not being used to Dak's passes, but both Dez and Beasily dropped totally catchable TD passes, and Terrence fucking screwed us at the end by not going out of bounds.

Dez is like TO
Good numbers but a head case, not dependable

I've always defended Dez, but I'm really starting to think he's more of a product of Romo than anything. He's never been able to get good seperation, his only real upsides were ever making great catches in traffic and YAC, but he's gotten worse and worse at both over the years.

I really don't think he's particular special anymore.

This thread makes me so happy

He still plays street ball. His route running is still sloppy and in a year or two, he won't be able to physically dominate 1-on-1 matchups.

dez played like garbage

dak tossed him some decent jumpballs and he just flat out got beat

At this point I feel like his only real value is drawing double teams.

We need to replace Terrence Williams with somebody who can actually take advantage of this, because Dez isn't going anywhere any time soon with his huge contract.

Dez's game is

>Catch the ball by account of being the biggest guy on the field
>Do nothing after the catch
>Cry for a flag when you get beat

He's a one-dimensional receiver.

What about Brice Butler? He looked good in preseason. Seemed to have good chemistry with Dak, too.

I like Dez. He wears his heart on his sleeve despite the constant failure he has to endure.