eva braun

Daniel Devito

(He gives me the good succ)

Angela

Marie Juliette

My ex.
>I have a girlfriend

Maggie

We hung out once, like 7 months ago, tried meeting up since. She's been busy 3 times. (twice out of town for graduation, and once stuck babysitting) but we agreed to do something soon.

She's put out some signs of interest, that may be why I think that her shyness or social anxiety is taking over

Michelle.....shes married

My mind is empty user

angela
ive lost hope but i havent given up :/

lmao my current girlfriend's name is maggie.
we hit 8 months last monday

Anne Frank

obama

Well. I hope not the same one...

wat state u in

JEFRY
WITH ONE F
JEF RY
now it occurred to me
as he drove away
D = R times T
JEFRY
WITH ONE F
JEFRY

NY

your mom

okie yeah im in texas

would have been more fun if you said tx

Would a made it quite awkward then.

AFAIK, the Maggieim refering to hasn't been in a relationship anyway

Ivan
He's my bro
I'm thinking about him because he's being noisy with one of his damn games and I want to fucking sleep

Her name is not important. What is important, is the love I still have for her. Hearing about her with other guys, whether on cam or in person, tears me apart. We were amazing together but the gap in our ages was just too much. God I fucking miss her. I miss everything about her. I am a hollow shell without her in my life.

well... i dont know her name

Sometimes I lie in my bed throughout a sleepless night, watching the little light creeping in through the curtains play on the wall and thin
>will the proletariat ever be free?

The time is near, Comrade, the time is near.

We have nothing to lose but our chains

Hugh Mungus

But there are fascists everywhere!

Samantha, Alice, Amy.

Current, past & current, past.

I'm romantically and sexually confused.

Steve
You were dumb as fuck

Victoria

We can use that to our advantage.

So many american liberals have lost faith in the capitalist system. We can educate them, and lead them against the Fascists and in turn, the Capitalists

triggered

Andrea
Love of my life, hope things go well

Denise.

I know we never dated, but you were the first I asked out ever. You and your beautiful ginger hair. You also had a cute thicc body, but most of all your hair and freckles really got to me. I was 16 and an idiot then.

Fuck.

The unfortunate reality of this is... you'll be around in my head forever. You will never go away. You can never be undone.

Liam, I miss him. We never really talked but god he's a fucking cutie.

She doesn't text first. Except once, to wish me a happy birthday. Otherwise, I always make contact, but we can talk for hours with out issue.

In person, she doesn't really acknowledge me, not even a "Hey", but again, once I get her going, we talk for a while.

I have seen her looking at me from a distance on more than one occasion

Also, for about a week straight, she would sit next to me at random

And I did ask her to hang out, she grabbed my phone, and stuck her number in it. Seemed enthusiastic.

Jess

Ivanka

Not this shit again.
Her name is Lilith.
She's a girl at my uni and she's always doing something to torment me.
She'll grab my butt, sometimes lightly, sometimes pinching it so hard it bruises. She hits me and pulls down my pants.
It's been worse lately because we're doing a project together on the Salem Witch Trials, and she often demands that I come to her dorm room to get work done, but instead of getting work done...
You know, I really don't want to talk about it anymore...

Kelsey

Cassadi

Kelly

Miss Clare Jones.

danielle, i used to be balls off the walls for her until we got in a fight and didnt talk or see eachother for half a year

Emily

Jennifer

Vivian

Alyse... she dumped me in August for a girl

And she got dumped about 2 weeks after that

She immediately went on to date a guy for a few months- he dumped her just over 2 weeks ago for being "to much" for him

She's already dating another guy- it'll only be a matter of time before this one leaves her too

Sigh

Lynn.

Lauren

Mary Magdalene

Gemma

Leta

Ana.

Madelyn

Alexa

Goddamn it, i dont know what to do. I love her

Few days ago i help her in an argument and everything goes smooth, she calls me her best friend and i lose hope in ever becoming something. Literally next fucking day we dance together for the first time and then she grinds on me. That was yesterday and i dont know what to do.

Andrew.

I miss you cutie. I know you miss me too and I'm sorry I left. You never did understand I was the kind of guy who needed a lot of space.

I just wish I had the guts to ask if you still want me back.

Sarah, were doing acid next weekend i like her though, and i don't know why but im subconciously pushing her away

Her name was Mae. She's one of the smartest girl's I've even met. Went to university with her last year, I had to transfer elsewhere. Seen her like twice in the last 6 months. Last week of school she was giving away jars of paper stars she made, youre supposed to crush one everyday for good luck. I told myself I'd stop thinking about her when I ran out of stars, I'm down to like ten stars left. I think of her a lot still. I doubt she ever thought of me.

melania

Savanna

I ain't saying her name but I feel like we've fallen apart. Our relationship doesn't feel as strong as it used to. I want to repair it but I feel like she's completely dissed me all together. Oh well...

Sarah I feel like I don't even know you

hillary

Mikayla

Karina

Hilary Harvey. The love of my life.

Bianey

lauren

Emmalee

Nickie

amy:(

Guadalupe

What was the gap?

Cosmo Wright :(

Erika

Fuck you Mackey

Alexandra

nikki

if you need anyone to talk to just remember you're alone :)

Her name is not important. What is important is what shes about to do i just fucking love her world, and the human feelings feasting on it's heart! My whole life is just warm tender Love, and I always wanted to kiss her violently. This is the time of kindness, and no love is worth wasting. And I will put in the lovezone as many as I can! It's time for me to kiss and it's time for me to love! My friendship crusade begins here!

Lefty

Rainbow Dash

Maddy

Fathima

Octavia

You get in her dorm

And fuck her like mad

Vero

Mom.
DAT ASS

rylie

Salem

Dammit every time I think I'm over her this happens

Monica

I miss her a lot. So close and so far...

Ellen

Vanessa

Diana

Her name...

...was Alien...

Kungyoung

I miss her more than I thought I would.