Incest is wincest thread share stories and pics

Incest is wincest thread share stories and pics

I've had sexual experiences with 4 different family members.

I'm 28 years old and I'm currently banging my 51 year old kinda hot non blood related Aunt who was like a mother to me growing up.

She secretly stops by my house when she gets drunk and we do sexual things. No one thinks anything of it. She is cheating on her boyfriend and I'm cheating on my girlfriend but the sex is amazing.

We have been doing this for about 2 years.

Anyone got Netflix Cousins?

Read something very similar earlier..
Is it you, user?

Yeah, I'm just bored on Sup Forums tonight.

I'll dump some while I wait

As in netflix and chill with cousin?

Yeah but there was a specific story about cousins watching netflix I was hoping to find again

i've fantasized about one of my aunts for a few years now. i'm 24 and she's about 51-52. she's been asking for a travel buddy very recently. i had a wet dream about her last night, and for the first time in a month and a half she texted me today. asked her to go away to canada and she said "let me know." is it a sign?

Checkem and I believe they were watching spongebob

you'll never know unless you go.

post pic

don't have any of her

describe the wet dream

anymore happen after this?

So like, I don't really get the appeal of having sex with a relative, it makes for ugly babies and the amount of other people is so high. Like, what is so good about it?

she had stockings on. and just walked up to me with no shirt on. i started rubbing her nipples and she started to jack me off/blowjob. it was amazing

Probably has to do with the forbidden fruit kinda thing for some people. Not everyone wants to have babies with their relatives. It's just sex

She make you use a rubber? You cum in her? Would she ever do a 3way?

It's mostly about the fact that it is forbidden.

I know my aunt isn't the most beautiful woman in the world, but the forbidden fact that I can't touch her makes touching her all the more better.

yeah something about the body type and hair color i find attractive in any woman. my aunt happens to be that type, and i can't suppress the attraction.

She has her tubes tied.

We don't use a rubber.

She probably wouldn't do a 3some. It has never come up in conversation.

I would love to have something like that.

And she usually swallows my cum but I have cum in her before.

fakest story Ive read in a while

i feel some type of way knowing that the possibility of getting with my aunt is a possibility. i've never known anyone in real life that has ever done it. just knowing it isn't impossible makes me want to pursue it. what do i have to loose right? i go on vacation with my aunt, get drunk, accidentally smooch? what's the worst to happen?

i fantasize booking the trip and finding out we only have one bed to share.

bump

pic of my cousin, we live kinda close so its kinda easy to do shit on our free time

So I'm guessing that no one knows what I'm talking about when I say Netflix Cousins? With spongebob? It sounds weird I know but it is actually pretty good.

Got any stories to tell about her? She looks pretty nice tbh. I'd hit that

No but I am intrigued

gross 0/10

Fuck you man if have that high of standards you'll never get a chick

I never fucked my cousin but we have given each other oral on a weekly basis for like 3 years when we were teenagers.

I know right? I was there when user was posting it and I never got the screencaps for it.

feels bad man

snuck into my sister's room one night

Jacked off and came in a pair of her high heels

did it about 4 times before she said something about the dried stuff in her heels

im not the guy you responded to, but are you kidding me, fucking retard? she is fucking ugly as fuck. if your standards are that low you should kill yourself.

no real stories, only things of note are birthday/holiday sex, and some good barebacking every couple of weeks
sometimes she gives head, last time that happened was a drive from our highschool back home and i got some road head

anyone got nudes of their sister or get the chance to fuck their sister?

bump

never got nudes, but fucked and ate her out a few times

holy fuck how did that happen for you

bump

i flipped her skirts a lot when we were young to tease, when we were in late 8th grade and early hs i did it at home still, never did anything else and didnt think much of it, but she thought i was interested in her, long story short she just kinda sat down pulled her clothes to the side and i ate her out as best i could for a virgin retard

wait, youre the mom and your son sent you this?

I want the long story :(

im only not posting cuz the thread is like, dying

post it brotato chip

Holy fuck. Tubes tied? That's amazing. You are one lucky fucker.

its not pre typed, so give me some time

Dude how can you fuck her like she raised you she is like your second mother

He's a mother lover

I would give so much just to be able to have a hot mother to fuck. Or even a younger sister

You'll never shine if you don't glow

Jinkies/10

Context to this story because I forgot to add it: entire family has sex with one another, she documents her first time having sex with her brother.

I am pretty lucky.

She initiated it. I've always thought she was an attractive woman. I jerked off to her here and there as a teen. She used to Sun bathe in a 2 piece bathing suit in the pool in the back yard.

I have no guilt about it. There isn't even blood relation involved. She was in my life more than my mother but that doesn't not make me think she's hot. If you saw those perfect tits, you'd agree with me.

>so like i mentioned flipped her skirt as a kid, did so as a teen
>never thought it meant anything, so i just kinda did it as a joke still
>she never really reacted after we were halfway through middle school so i figured she didnt care anymore
>its good to be wrong sometimes
>so one day on our summer before hs she comes in my room and asks me if we can talk
>yeah sure whatever, not like i have anything else going on
>she asks me why i flip her skirts
>tell her its just cuz i dont about the whole not reacting to it part
>she fidgets and tells me its not cuz she didnt care its because if she said anything that i would stop trying to get peeks at her
>im sorry what
>goes on about how she really likes getting peeked at by me and how she gets off to me some nights
>im no chad, but im also no neckbeard, so i ask why
>"cuz most boys are jerks, but even as a sibling youre still nice to me"
>i kinda see where its headed, but theres no light at the end of the tunnel yet
>decide id rather just get it out of the way and ask her if she likes me more than just a brother
>she gives this sheepish smile and fidgets some more before quietly mumbling something like "yeah, i guess i do"
>gears are turning and i figure as the retard teen i am at this point, may as well make a move on my cute sister, right?
>ask her to come over and sit on my bed with me
>hesitant, but she comes over
>ask her again if she likes me
>she fidgets some more and finally answers with a quiet but firm yes
>hormones engaged
>proceed to push my sister onto the bed and start making out with her
>feel her resist slightly since she isnt sure how to react, push back a bit more and feel her start to relax and give in
>i feel her up and see her cheeks burning a slight rose pink
>start to french kiss her
>shes startled by it but allows my tongue in and starts using hers too
>pull her skirt up and see she came in with no panties

Shit that is kind of fucked up. Who else is in her family?

Whats with the weird photoshop?

sauce pls

She has a brother, a sister, and her mom and her dad. It's all consensual so it's not really fucked up. She has written a second story for the first time she had sex with her sister, but hasn't posted it yet because she's busy with university. Hopefully she'll post it soon though.

Not really. I called him and we had a talk about it.

That's correct.

So who are the others relatives you had sexual experiences

I guess it's a bit better if it's consensual but still kind of fucked in my opinion. Especially with how everyone is involved. Makes you wonder if she's going to grow up fucked up or not....

>so im a little surprised but whatever, not gonna puss out cuz she doesnt have some underwear on
>instead i start to play with her pussy lips
>feel her stiffen and slowly relax to the feel of my hands on her
>start running my hands down her thighs and see shes hiding her face and looking at me as ive been playing with her
>we make eye contact and she turns her face and hides it with her hands
>pull her hands off her face and lock my fingers with hers
>i kinda rush and just go straight for oral
>wasnt totally prepared for the taste of pussy so i kinda just sit there for a second both a little grossed out and horny as all fuck
>finally grow a pair and just start licking all over the inside and on her pussy lips
>a few minutes of her heavy panting and she grabs my head and pulls me into her hips
>feel her clit against my nose and feel most of my tongue in her pussy
>she keeps this up until she cums
>so my sister is laying there in ecstasy after an orgasm on my bed almost half naked, and i havent gotten anything, so i just go to jack off or whatever
>but my sis is still got some energy left and offers me a bj since i ate her out
>so i get a kind of half hearted bit of head, manage to get off enough to cum
>we both agree not to tell anyone else about this, and if anyone asks if somethings up between us that were just really close siblings
>in the end we fucked for the better part of four years of highschool, every dance there was, we went just to get laid with eachother, every holiday and birthday was an invite for sex
>prom we both made excuses to crash at friends places to fuck at a hotel all night
pic related is sophomore year sadies

how long have you been on Sup Forums then?

did you want something to materialize with your son?

These sickeningly sweet ones are my favorites.

I guess. I mean she's already in college and apparently still has a very healthy (if you can call it healthy) relationship with her family. So seems like she's all good.

My cousin. (My Aunts Daughter)We gave each other oral and hand stuff a lot when we were teenagers.
We havent done anything in years but there is still sexual tension between us.
Last thing "sexual" we did was I bit her nipple at a party a few years ago because she kept giving me titty twisters. So she lifted up her shirt, apologized and said i could bite her nipple.
Shes a full blown lesbian now apparently, so i dont see much happening. Plus she hates me.

Also a different female cousin of mine. No sex, but oral. Only a couple times ever.

And a different blood related aunt who fell on hard times and lived with me and my ex gf for a while. We would have sex behind her back all the time.

awesome, thanks user. story of the first time you had sex with her?

that was fucking awesome
lucky you

This one's a good one you might like.

bumping for sister nudes

This shit is so fucking halal. KYS

i want to fuck my sister so bad. i fap to her constantly and it makes me have the best orgasms.

I personally wouldn't call that a healthy relationship but whatever floats her boats then lol.

freshman homecoming is the earliest i remember
and it wasnt really that great, pretty vanilla stuff
but she broke her hymen on her own from flexibility stretches and general exercise
now im not huge, around 5.2-5.4 erect, but the first time i put it in she made the most satisfying moan/squeal and just took it doggy the whole 2 or so hours

>she never stopped smiling or making cute noises when i got her sensitive spots
>face was a visible pink/ light red from the blood rushing to her face
>never had a more satisfying finish with a girl than i did that day in her pussy
>also never feared for her pregnancy more than i did that day

so thankfully nothing happened, but condoms were not a question anymore lol

Since August.

I'm not sure. I don't really know what I want.

I'm sitting on the couch. My 9yo daughter is passed out with her feet in my lap. Wat do.

let her sleep or put her in her bed

fap with feet... duuuhhh

this