My Gf recently told me I should become a trap. Any thoughts?

My Gf recently told me I should become a trap. Any thoughts?

I would fuck you

Anotha'

is that you?

yes

god damn you're trap material!
Got any pics of you in panties?

Become a qt trap, have your girlfriend dress you up and make you try on her panties, then have her get a strap-on and fuck your cute little boipussy.

You're so beautiful, I'd fuck the shit out of you.

sadly not, only these 2 i took around 30 minutes ago. I could take some more, but im lazy.

Would you take hormones?

I think this might actually be the outcome. Well, hopefully

unless your gf is being condescending, she's a keeper, bro. does she rim you in that pose? does she like it when you dress up? would she? she put her finger up your ass while sucking you off?

I had one like that. it's complicated. i'll get her back, though someday. best fuckin lover ever.

Do it, if the gf even kinda jokes about it she's probably interested in it, can't hurt by trying.

Also take pics or record it for science.

Make sure she has you wear her favorite/cutest panties, maybe even some sexy lingerie.

I think it would be a big waste for me, I have a very masculine face. Also I don't have Gender dysphoria, i'm very comftorble being male.

trap here.

how old are you?

She's fingered me once, honestly one of the best sexual experiances i've had. Shes also an androgenous qt so deffo a keeper.

Degenarate faggot. Sick of you. Die.

trap here again.

>im 19
young enough for hormones to make you a girl. cypro is better than spiro. 10-15mg is all you need.

do it. its so awesome having a big sister teach you how to girl and stuff.

>Also I don't have Gender dysphoria, i'm very comftorble being male

......we can change that. Start wearing a chastity cage.

Can you read?
>My Gf

>that whole post.

do you ever wear each others clothes and dress up as each other

I'm a very indecisive person, I have considered it before, quite a lot. But i'd be fucked as soon as I change my mind.

We did this for halloween, people loved it. We wear eachothers clothes a lot too, same size!

In trumps america you faggots will burn

> I have considered it before, quite a lot

> I'm a very indecisive person

baby trans girls do this a lot. thats why they're attracted to people who are kinda dominant... but yeah chastity will help you decide what you want

that is so adorable

Wow that sounds incredible, kinda kinky too!
Did you wear her panties too?

Lucky I can be a fag all I want in the UK then

>chastity will help you decide what you want

I'll give it a go

>Did you wear her panties too?

I didn't then, but I have done when she isn't around

what's your opinion on GnRH agonists like Zoladex or Synarel? Spiro stopped working for me and idk what do.

Did you like it?

what does she see? your ass is terrible and doesnt even look feminine. im more trap material.

pic related. Its me dressed up

A lot.

and neither does my shitty doctor** besides running EVERY DAMN BLOOD TEST imaginable

lmfao quads for this autist, fucking kys attention whore, 0/10 would not talk to, 10/10 would fuck OP instead, dressed or not.

What kind of panties were they?
Have you ever thought of telling her that you tried them on?

Dump her.

Maybe if you actually got a grip on the real world and stopped playing with your fucking hormones you could do something worthwhile

I have told her, they were black lacy hip thigh things, I don't know how to explain it. But she just said something along the lines of "I bet you looked better than I do in them"

wud u wear gf's panties and outfits? ever had another guy fuck your ass? bi curious virgin here that would slide into with hesitation.

trap getting coffee

it works better if you tell your gf and give her the keys. idk why. ebay has cheapies.

spiro does stop working. it is the fucking satan. i hate spiro. fuck. anyways, GnRH family are fucking amazing. if you can get access to them. Not a lot of american insurances cover them, and if they do you have to find a doctor whose willing to write you a script.

having said that, the data says that gnrh are way better, and one of the huge advantages they have is a way lesser incidence of depression. random chemical depression seems to affect way less patients who take gnrh compared to spiro/cypro/etc. so yeah, gnrh if you can get it..

I wear her clothes and stuff yeah. I havent been fully fucked by a guy, but a close encounter. Sucked a dick too.

You mean your ex gf right. Dump the stupid bitch.

thats so cuuuuuuuuute

i want a bf like you

:3 Thanks user, this thread is helping me after some real shitty day.

Sounds sexy, would love to see a pic of your cute butt in those.
Appears as though she's super into the idea of you being trappy, maybe not necessarily on hormones, but at least on occasion dressing up for her and having her finger/fuck your ass or something along those lines. You're very lucky because a lot of guys would kill for that kind of relationship, myself included.

I'll talk to her about doing more stuff with me when she wakes up in the morning. I'm excited.

user, my advise to you is a strapon.
It's delicious. Have fun.

Interesting, I was told my body reacting differently to Spiro was.. an anomaly. Ugh. I'll swap to GnRH's then. Since spiro has me really damn depressed lately. Thanks for the info~

I know I would be, have fun OP, live the dream!

I will buy one, if i also remember correctly, I sucked her fingers once and that really turned her on. Am I super lucky?

yeah, the data was like, random chemical depression was really high on cypro, moderately high on spiro, and almost non-existant on the gnrh family.

spiro has its own unique drawbacks like aging skincells, retarding breast growth, acting as an anti-estrogen.

but yeah, the nose spray one is kind of not worth it, but goserelin, zoladex, triptorelin are all quite good, if your doctor is willing to play ball

and lots of trans girls develop a resistance to spiro where it just stops working. dont feel weird

yes. does she buy you flowers and stuff :3

>we can change that
you better be cute spreading this faggotry
post a pic

She has done in the past, she also buys me small plushies!

aaaaahhhh thats so cute

Yes. Do some investigative work and experimenting next time you get the chance for sexy times.
Figure out what she likes by how she reacts, or you could just be straight-forward about it and ask what she likes or wants to at least try.
You could totally try sucking on her fingers again in a non-awkward way if she likes it so much, maybe toes too or nipples? That kind of stimulation ladies love sometimes.
Don't forget to ask her if you can try on some more of her clothes and maybe have her watch :)

lul

My girlfriend also fingers me and gets turned on when I voluptuously suck her fingers.

A few days ago we we're so exited she almost fisted me.

Yeah Spiro's given me hell this year, but im glad to finally know that it's actually common.

They'll write the prescription, i just hope my insurance will cover it.. any one of the generics will be good

"Almost"? Maybe she was too hesitant to try something so extreme and have you not like it.?

My girlfriend also fingers me and gets turned on when I voluptuously suck her fingers.

A few days ago we we're so exited she almost fisted me.

I'd cuckold you while your girlfriend watched/10

for anyone curious, this works well from my experience

........................................i dont think you should be recommending puerifica america to trans youth.

i mean, this is their window of oppurtunity to be normal.

this is like you saying "vaccines are nuts, why dont you try my herbal polio cure"

Op here, I was thinking of just trying to put on a bit of weight, im currently very underweight so my stomach looks quite toned which I don't like, also my ass could have some more meat on it. Any tips for putting on weight?

....i guess the reverse of weight loss tips, right?

Eat extra food right before bed.
if you're watching TV make sure you have a snack on hand to idly munch.
same with video games, dont neglect your snacks.
dont fill up on fruits, those are empty vitamins. you need your calories and processed foods.
when you do have a meal, make sure its nice and big.
soda is a great way to replace water.

what if i want to ride a bike instead of running, does the exercise time still suffice?

a lot of people can't get hormones for whatever reason, and pueraria is pretty much the closest thing to it. Of course hormones are better, but they're more expensive. And people should do their own research as well, not just believe whatever online
eat carbs

Shot of olive oil. Its what you have if you wanna gain weight or bulk up

meh, riding a bike burns less calories than running, so you'd have to figure out the conversion

what kind of girl gets off turning their bf into a sissy faggot?
manipulative sociopath?
is she just testing how far she can push it?

Fucking gag

She's right.

I'm pretty sure anyone can get turned on by anything, you're on Sup Forums this shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

borderline here. its hot to me.

>i've given two girls their first injection so far

i would pay good money to lick every inch of that cock and ass then suck you off till you cum down my throat.

What is it that you like about it?

"how far can i push things and they'll still love me?"

how long did they stay on hormones for?

OP here, will post more pictures if people are interested. Or start a new thread?

........i dont know to be honest, thats not a real answer.

it's like, i'll see a feminine guy and just get this feeling like i want to bite him and hurt him. and i kind of want to change his body and make him my cute little doll. i want to dress him and control him and tell him, "tut tut tut... you put your makeup on all wrong come here" and just ruin his self confidence. i feel all these things as soon as i meet him, and i dont know when or how i'll even accomplish them..

she's still on hormones but moved towns and wont talk to me. last i checked her facebook she was in las vegas with some cute guy

=(

well that's a success it sounds like

Post pics here please :)

well, yeah, but a real success would be if she sent me a message saying "..i still think about you "

>that butt in her panties

yes, be a good girl and get her panties.

Sorry for the potato quality, but this is what I look like from the front

pretty much what i expected
you sound like a toxic person

i am a toxic person.

That is quite potato, but still looks like you actually have a pretty good figure, very nice tum.

mm

would kiss and bite up and down that cute tummy

still, that's pretty hot as well.
How far have you forced guys to transition so far?

do something about it instead of making other people miserable, because that won't make you happy

2 trans girls have realized their true potential thanks to me.

other than that... one of my ex's
>shot her with hormones weekly for a few months
>threw out her boy clothes
>dressed her in my clothes
>had her invite her friends to hang out with us at the mall and she had to show up girl
>had her snapchat naughty pics to her friends

get dressed
tell your manipulative gf to go fuck herself
start going to the gym
find healthy male role models
provide value to people
build up your self confidence

>>the first time Sup Forums ever gave good advice

any other stories or pics?