I have a problem Sup Forums

i have a problem Sup Forums

i want to have anal sex with my GF, but she basically says no.... UNLESS she gets to fuck my arse with something of equal or greater size as my dick

is anal sex worth being fucked in the arse for?

If it's gonna make you look gay in her eyes, no. Ass feels pretty meh. It's the hype and taboo that makes it special.

now you're making me thirsty AND horny. im so confused

dumping nudes for interest

quit being beta. She's the sheath, you're the sword.
You just need to get her comfortable

op are u gay? if thats the option ofc u just stick with the perfectly juicy pussy

aint worth being fucked in the ass u faggot how is this a question

> terrified

I don't get her logic, is she going to get off by fucking you in the ass? if so ok, but if its to "punish you" she's a vindictive bitch and not worth it. offer to do something in the bedroom that gets her off and you aren't comfortable with in exchange

Just find a pencil and shove it up there

not gay. have you been fucked in the arse?

I have semi - regular anal sex with my wife (twice a week) sometimes it hurts her and i just stop caring and pound away anyway and other times she loves it. It's awkward and kinda gross to be honest, but it can feel pretty nice

Get her a strap-on and a huge bottle of lube. Surprise her with it and tell her to prison rape your ass while you jack off. Let me tell you I came so hard I saw stars.

I disagree. Anal feels fucking awesome if your into it. Gotta nail that prostate and stretch that hole, though

Honestly feels great. You won't regret it.

My wife tried that with me. Fuck no. I'm no faggot. Bend the fuck over or I'll find someone else's ass to fuck

I meant for the active partner. If you like it, anal feels great for the receiving end.

Say, "Sure, I guess that's a fair deal."

Then fuck her in the ass. When she says its your turn, tell her, "Fuck off you slut."

What's she going to do? She's a woman.

> lol

Dump her and get one that's not tainted with SJW, it'll just get worse, she'll start seeing rape everywhere and the mistreatment you'll receive is not worth her company or anyone's company.

what kind prep do you have to do for it?

its not like you just lube up and go at it do you?

This. If you can mentally get into it and actually enjoy it you'll probably like receiving anal more than she will. Prostate stimulation is pretty great, but again only if you can get over the mental block/taboo of being fucked. That being said, if you're not gonna like it or it's gonna throw a weird dynamic into your relationship, probably not worth it.

My gf says exactly the same, but I don't want to.

Realistically it doesn't hurt. I've never taken anything up the ass, but a girl I used to see didn't mind having anal if I wanted to as long as I started careful and used some kind of lube. If you resist it and don't relax then it will hurt, but if you just relax and take it it's bareable. Might be a bit sore the next day, but nothing major.

Most girls are just too awkward and selfish, so it's just something they don't want.

This is what I don't get. I told her she wont gain anything out of it, she just wants to do it to humiliate me.

whoa~.

Why would you want to put your dick in something covered with shit?

Why would you even consider something being put into your ass?

Are you a closet faggot or something?

lube up and take one for the team
its worth it if u love anal sex
which i do but never had to take it in the butt to get it

You guys are funny~.

I'm impressed in know that you have and girlfriend but can't actually control the one. Why do you ask her to let you fuck her bum? In My country we say something like: You don't ask anal, you conquer it.
Make she climax every time until she doesn't care any longer. If you accomplish that, she will be too curios to deny you anal.

>covered in shit

I'm guessing you're 12.

found the undeage

let her shove 2 fingers in while she's blowing you
you'll love it

Found the retards who shouldn't even be on Sup Forums past bedtime. Shit remains in the folds of the rectum long after she empties her bowels, my fine troglodytes. You can live in denial all you want, but unless she's taking a two-hour enema beforehand, you're literally fucking shit-covered tissue.

Since as far back as I can remember, I found anal sex disgusting. One night while we were having sex, I brought it up and she said go ahead. I was very hesitant because of the thought of pulling out with shit all over my dick, or having a pee hole filled with shit.
Once I managed to squeeze in, it was done. I knew I would be a shit dick. So I just went all in. After about 5 minutes, I was bored. It didn't feel like anything at all. Like I was fucking a puddle. It was disgustingly anti-climactic.
I washed off my dick and finished the way a man is supposed to.

are you middle eastern

Are her shits equal or greater in size than your cock?

No.

Little prostate rubbing always feels good man. Lots of lube, and patience. Something you can both learn to enjoy easily....

[PER 8] tits or gtfo

She's got a point. Plus you have a prostate which is actually somewhat more pleasurable than how she relies on indirect stimulation through her pussy wall. You should do it, faggot. Why exactly should she but not you?

( hn? } (รต.o )

let her peg you then

(it feels pretty good, i tell you h'what)

Anal can be a lot of fun when you have the right partner. My first time was with a guy who had a pinky dick so I didn't REALLY know what anal was all about. After my x-husband; 15 years and a lot of those where I didn't want him even in the same room as me; I'm finally with the right man. All we do is play!! 2 days a week we do anal and it is reciprocal. He will be fucking my ass while a plug is in his. Even if we are hanging from the ceiling on my yoga trapeze; one if not both of us will have a plug. I'm not that crazy for a tossed salad but it drives him crazy when I stick my tongue up his ass.

Hope this helps.

>I'm not that crazy for a tossed salad

Any particular reason? Just curious.

Why not just do "ooops, sorry, wrong hole" trick and "accidentally" stick it up there?

Get a dildo the size of your dick and let her sitck it up to your butt. Once she's done with her "revenge" pound her ass like there's no more tomorrow. With the fury of 10000 suns, boy, you feel me?

this is exactly what she plans to do to you so really, its the best option. volunteer to go first and she will feel pity and not bang too hard. sucker.

This. If it's quid pro quo butt stuff, volunteer to receive first. Trust me, after you've already nutted, you'll be wayyyyy less into anything being up your butt.

Also, practise privately with the dildo first, so you're not in for a shock.

>you know the rules
>TITS or GTFO
>only a timestamp will be accpeted

Dildos can be tricky to keep discretely. I recommend just getting a little experimental next time you have a shower fap. A finger or two is more than enough to reach the prostate, and you'll be able to tell whether or not you'd potentially enjoy something bigger pretty quickly.

....uhh double win.
buy her a strap on and let her nail the fuck out of you.

Then are you having a stroke?

OP here

i get what alot of people are saying, she is saying because i think she knows it's going to make her uncomfortable so she thinks i need to be uncomfortable as well

as a whole this isn't her personality, she isn't a vindictive bitch. i have slipped a finger up her arse before while fucking her, she never really enjoyed that so i guess she's got no real reason to think a whole cock is going to feel better

honestly thinking about doing it, just saying she can fuck me for 1 minute and i can do the same to her, can see if either of us like it or if it worth it after that

My gf gets off when fucking my ass. Just saying...

so much autism

>dat fly

You can always try this to warm up the first time...

> ouch~.