I really want to eat my own cum,but every time I nut I lose interest.Any advice Sup Forums?

I really want to eat my own cum,but every time I nut I lose interest.Any advice Sup Forums?

u have to stick your legs up on a walland shoot the load right into your mouth.

dig your man milk out of your balls surgically

Are you male or female, user?

m

fap until you just start to cum a little in your hand
and lick it off as you finish fapping. then
spit it out and tell your parents youre a faggot

>I really want to eat my own cum,but every time I nut I lose interest.Any advice Sup Forums?

Get a girl

Why do you post this shit alot ?

He said he's own fucking retard

You should eat my cum instead.

Google ruined orgasms. The name is misleading.

Cum on a piece of bread or a cookie or something. Eat that and try without after that.

Just do it, brothaman

cum into a cup or something and eat it next time ??

Practice with jelly or peanut butter first

The trick is, right as cumming is imminent, you suddenly stop all stroking and muscle actions based on ejaculating (relax legs, muscles/etc), and basically the cum runs out, but your brain still thinks you haven't orgasmed yet, so you're still aroused and are free to eat cum.

I've had this problem too,
This user is correct

It's like a very tart salad dressing which main ingredient is asparagus. Lick it from your hands to get a taste, then next time cum in your girls mouths and let her shotgun it to you.

what state are you in? Free blowjobs always a plus

are you literally retarded

Where?

It's seeing it that's putting you off. Try doing it in the dark. You'll be guzzling your own gunk in no time.

No, that's why I asked. Let me guess, you presumed he was a guy because you think females can't "bust a nut"?

in his post " really want to eat MY OWN cum"

Anyone wanna eat my cum? You'd be the first.
Kik HopelessHorseman

females don't have any nuts to bust you fucking autistic nigger.

kys faget

how am i going to eat your cum over kik?

>nut into tupperware
>put it in fridge
>wait 2-3 hrs
>get horny again
>eat chilly willy juice during 2nd fap
>repeat for the whole day
do it kid

>mom comes home
>gee user i really am hungry, do we have anything in the fridge?
>sweat dripping down forehead
>what's this user?

Get a mini fridge faggot

tfw such a lazy fag you cbf to stand up and walk to the fridge in the kitchen

im glad i still have my dignity (even if im posting in a thread about eating my own cum)

Girls have nuts, they pop the best nuts...I would know, believe me. What were gonna do is get the greatest minds together and get women busting nuts again, it's going to be a great and wonderful thing. Every time i grab a pussy it will nut without a doubt.

We can figure something out

Too old

We need to stop masturbating until our country's representatives can figure out what's going on

I know how you feel man. I want to try my own cum, but afterwards I lose interest.