Ask a bored Strip club bouncer anything

Ask a bored Strip club bouncer anything

What race gives you the most problems, Spics or Niggers?

What do you do when someone doesn't pay a dancer for a lap dance?

Oddly enough Whites and Arabs

Beat the shit out of them

What happens if someone's card gets declined and they just had 20 minutes worth of lap dances

How often does that kind of thing happen?

Remind them that if they don't get the moneyy they owe, their medical be will 10x more expensive tomorrow

At least once a week, most people know the deal. It is technically theft

What happens when they file a massive lawsuit against you for assaulting them?

Do you also bartend?

Never happens, we usually goad them into striking 1st then we proceed to fuck em up. If they don't strike we throw em out and make sure they hit every wall and collum on the way out

Used to, made bank at it

Do you ever find cool shit that people drop or leave at the club at the end of the night?

Broke a Mexicans hand last night for touching my gf

do you ever fuck any of the girls? if so, how often?

Cocaine and money mostly. Occasional knife. Got quite the collection

Yes, dating one and fucking 2 others

>Tonight, on things that never happened.

How often do the girls perform sex acts on customers?

Coolest thing you've found in the strip club?

Never inside the club, but what happens outside... who can say.

A $1000 stack of $100s in a lapdances booth

who is this Sup Forums person or website?

time to become a bouncer

How retarded are you morons buying into this tripe?

do you have battletoads?

Moot

On Sega Genesis

ever have any kids try to get in w/ or w/o fake ids?

I just like trolling amas with troll questions

>Buying into it
>I called him a liar
Which definition of tripe are you using?

Hit the gym, get some fighting experienc, and apply

he is trolling you with troll answers as well.

okay newfag. everybody knows that the nes version is the master race

All the time, but I'm great at spotting fakes. Used to be a cop

club and bar owner here (admittedly not strip club)

I call total BS

professional doormen deescalate problems, I don't need these kind of hassles.

If girls don't get tipped that's their issue to resolve but the guy would be peaceably removed from the premises and maybe blacklisted.

one lawsuit would juice my insurance premiums and two or three beefs would endanger my license.

this macho chump talk about beating people up for not tipping is ludicrous.

wiiU fagget

so he really doesn't have battletoads?

fuck you greg

>strippers
they're not the same as waitresses

you're fired, bruno

hey. wiiu wasn't that bad of a console. It's still fun

Cool story bro, but strip clubs are a totally different beast then a regular bar

how's the 8th grade going?

>Cool story bro
gfy pal :)

Dropped out in the 10th lol

I was agreeing with you you fucking mong.

Hahahahaha

Sorry, im american so i just assume everyone is attacking me and my freedoms.

sure, roger

they don't have GL and Dram-shop insurance policies, underwriting requirements, city inspectors, licensing boards, state/local alcohol/liquor inspectors and civil lawsuits for premises liability, negligent hiring of staff and respondeat superior corporate negligence.

sure, tough guy

Its because they are, not today ISIS

who did you vote for? Both primaries and November 8th

Hey no disrespect but I just do what I'm paid to do

Didn't vote, fuck Trump and fuck Hillary

didn't think of 3rd parties?

>I just do what I'm paid to do

shit post on Sup Forums?

Didn't waste my time. Work 5 nights per week. The hell with the election. Did give Bernie $100 tho

I've got 4 dancers and 1 old man customer right now lol, not much else to worry about

oh

Does your name start with a J?

What kind of music do they play at your club?

Nope, starts with a M

Never been to a strip club, but want to go. What should I avoid doing to make sure I don't get thrown out? Also, how much money should I bring?

All kind; mostly rock and hip hop tho. Really depends on the crowd

So you used to be a cop and bartender and now your a bouncer? What else have you worked in your life user?

Don't grope the girls, no pictures, don't be a dick, and $100 is plenty for drinks, stage dancers, and a couple of lapdances

Sounds simple enough, thanks for the heads up.

US Navy Gunners mate

Just remember, it's a gentlemens club so be a gentleman

OP, snap a pic of some tits for us.

eyyy soon to be patriot fire operator maintainer here.

You're right. Had a good friend that was a manager, they don't want the hassles. Cops and liquor boards would love to shut them down and are just looking for a reason. A couple of assault complaints is all it takes. Confrontations in the club are bad for business, period.

No pic, you trying to get me fired?

Yeah I hear ya. One last question, I know touching the girls isn't allowed, but does that mean at all or like just no groping? What I am really asking is, during a lap dance where the fuck should I put my hands? Lmfao

blur out the faces.

how about an ass shot?

To your side, let the dancer do all the work

Gotchya. Good to know. Don't want to get my ass kicked for not knowing better, thanks again.

Usually give you 2 warnings

Marquanarius?

That seems fair. So the people who get their asses kicked were just ignorant dumbasses.

Mike

They knew what they were doing

Faggot
You should have been a real man

The club by my work leaves it up to the girls. I was asked to pay an extra $25 by a dancer for full touch. Bouncer walked by and didn't toss me, so I guess some places don't give a fuck as long as the dancer is good with it.

I fucking love Marines

Im pretty comfortable with myself and my 40k bonus. How are those army hand-me downs?

Depends on the club, worked a ratchet place where anythingg goes, but here at my new spot it's strictly no touch

It all depends how much the girl, the club and the manager.will let you get away with. If the lapdance is given at the table out in the middle of the room, not much is going to be allowed. Some clubs have private areas for dances and more usually happens at those clubs. The girl usually keeps an eye out for the manager because lots of girls let you do more than allowed, but don't want to get caught.

Start slowly with your hands on her thighs while she's straddling you, Slowly move them back to her butt. She'll stop you if/when you get too far. Just don't grab their pussy in the first 10 seconds (unless you have Trump's money). If all goes well, get a second lapdance from her because she'll probably let you do more. I've had my hands all over (and a few fingers inside) a lot of strippers. Some times they'll even take your hands and put them on their tits, ass, etc. Be cool about it, take it one step at a time and she'll stop you if she wants and won't get pissy about it.

Best clubs are the local places. The girls usually aren't as hot, but it's always cheaper and they're more willing. Afternoons shifts can be great, I've gotten BJs during a lapdance at that time. They're always fewer customers so they need to earn their money somehow. I had one regular where I'd get 2 or 3 dances and she'd suck me off every time. Not bad, a couple of dances and a blowjob for $45, and she was pretty with a nice body.

And usually the bouncers don't come in until night shift, smart mother fucker

Also good to know. Because of my work schedule I would honestly probably go in the afternoon, but I'm always afraid that the girls would be busted as fuck.

Day shift definitely isn't the A team squad lol

Great, along with the feeling that I'm actually serving and not pussy footing around not doing shit. You sit there and enjoy while the rest of actually do something.

Again, it all depends on where the lapdance is in the room and where the manager is. The girls who let you grope will keep an eye out.

Veteran Fight!!!

This place is pretty nice, I've never had another place let me touch except in the expensive VIP section. There is another spot downtown that is straight hood, i went in for a few minutes and left. One guy had some change by the rail, some buster shit.

There's always a couple decent looking single moms with kids in school. But yea, they're not the best. But the hotter the girl, the less likely she is to let you do anything.

My friend told me her manager makes her take day shifts on off days to have a spot on the weekend nights. That way there is always some good stuff in there.

It's just shit talk, go to a bar in San Diego and you will hear tons of it. Usually we just talk shit and end up drinking and having a fun time. Some guys go to far with it though.