Guidance request

Guidance request
> 23 yr male
> Army injury in both knees, over $12,000 medical debt, no car for 2+ yr have to bike or walk to get around

> Got $12,000 debt from false claim of Domestic Terrorism by a homophobic coworker who's had it out for me since I started working at the airport. Reported issues on her; even physical assult. Month later accused of Domestic Terrorism by her. Told FBI what was going on. But he had to send me to a hospital by law to be watched for 4 days. Fucking lost both jobs because of this and left unemployed.
> false lawyer almost made me file for bankruptcy. 2 months of work for a lawsuit wasted.

> been thinking of ending my life since I'm now physical and mental disabled for life

What do?

Tell us about your army injury

go to church and repent for your fagness then work your ass off in a ship yard or something like that

p.s. go navy

p.p.s. happy late Veterans day

Take your ass down to the VA with your dd214 and file a claim.

well assuming she is now gone from your life, get looking for a job. you are young and might have a few shit years ahead, but things will get better. ask r/financialadvice about the debt. Uphill climb for sure. but you only get 1 life and it's not worth throwing away.

You didn't give any detail about mental disability, are you actually?

You're only 23? I wouldn't do it man. Find something to do, even if its the most stupidest shit, just to take your mind off of killing yourself.

Drink bleach you faggot.

realize you're a homosexual. then have fun.

chug half the bottle then take all the pills and chug the other half of the bottle and die when u pass out

>bombay sapphire
Yeah i'd kill myself and fast.

Couldnt you sue the bitch or someone related to the case?
Pretty sure you could milk the whole "Im a purpleheart veteran and a faggot, give me your sympathy"-thing.

Also, if youre 24k in debt, why not bankruptcy ?

bankruptcy doesn't dissolve student loan or medical debt from my understanding

Rough deal.
Also: the army doesn't pay for injury treatment while in the army?

Knees lock up, lighting shooting up and down, inflation and can barely stand a while.

Don't have benefits
In my state its warehouses or call centers. I don't hear normal and been laid off before. At one now for donations, but I've been getting in trouble because I ask people to repeat themselves to much. 3 week there already.
>mental disability,
Lots of head injuries as a child, can't barely read, ADHD, and idk from there

Injury while in training. So no purple. We've been trying to get my personal file by calling, emailing and writen letter. But like I said, false lawyer did all that. So who knows what did and didn't get sent on their end.

Student
Medical can differ depending on how its done.

Don't man its never the answer.

Debt in America is a joke. How much do you get paid a month from the army?

The reason I ask os because I was in a similar situation. I traveled around Asia, changed my life got rid of those feelings.

If you're drinking blue sapphire, you're not unemployed.

Sue the faux lawyer?

The Army doesn't help like you think they would. Have to be in for 6 months and passed training.

I was in for 3 months and it didn't help that I pushed myself to much while recovering. They make you stay with the company and work tell chapterd out.

Make it sound like I have the money. And I didn't but the bottle nor the blade. My battle gave those to me for my birthdays over the year. Got that bottle before shit happened kid.

Bombay Sapphire, oops. Check my trips.

Never sue a lawyer dumbass

Well technically he isn't a lawyer, so that wouldn't be breaking that rule

She's really a secretary for one. She just claimed to be and ditched the work.
Unlucky me, she's a friend of the family.

Welp what ever, done posting. I'll scout the thread. Half the people posting are trolling and don't know what real hard work is.

Got a few questions if you can help a future soldier out. I ship out for basic at Fort Jackson in 8 days.
Where was your basic at?
AIT?
mos?
Will have follow up questions if you answer these.