Roast me Sup Forumsros, nobody seems to have anything on fucking Reddit. Bunch of pussies

Roast me Sup Forumsros, nobody seems to have anything on fucking Reddit. Bunch of pussies.

I think you need a smaller bottle cucklord

Bump

You look pretty good, but not as good as you think you do.

your ego is the biggest thing that you've got on you right now

It's written all over your face.
"God I've worked so hard on these muscles, but I still have no friends and lack the confidence to actually talk to anyone. And I have the face of "the ultimate gentleman".

You're probably going to be alone the next few years before causing the next mass shooting. Nice work hiding your baby dick behind a shampoo bottle though.

It's small. Like you.

Only faggots post nudes of them selves on the internet. I guarantee some one is looking for your dox right now.

Jesus christ your body is asymmetrical, no wonder you make the pictures you take so crooked.

Op has a small dick and hides it behind a bottle

You have the physique of a female bodybuilder.

Here's another.

I take it this is the face you made after you sat on that bottle of bodywash?

nice fivehead

You need to actually do some upper body instead of focusing on legs, you're like the opposite of bird legs which i didn't think anybody was retarded enough to pull off. Congrats.

What the fuck are those legs, nigga you look like a kfc fuckin chicken wing or some shit

Also you look like Clark Kent if he wasn't superman

Honestly, you look better than a lot of people

But your body is kinda asymmetrical.

Dont think that your legs are too big, fuck that, big legs are great. The problem is that your upper body is weird, your frame is small and does not fit your arms or legs

Are you doing compounds? Post your routine

You look like you have really small hands

Looks like someone missed chest and back day. Jesus Christ I wanna punch you in the temple

shaven Mr Tumnus over here, wouldn't be surprised if you had nothing going for you other than your vine account

back sack n crack faggot

Too many steroidzzzz fam you're beginning to look like a bloon and also you will have a smalled pee pee from steroids

Looking alright m8. You need to slow down with the curls though. Your biceps way oversize your chest or your forearms. You look like curlbro incarnate.

You have little nips and your hair looks like the weird friend from Farris Day off.

I CAnT Beelieve how sexy you are

Nice bathroom faggot