youtube.com/watch?v=I1PzwDDhRf0
go_fundme.com/2tm9tqk
youtube.com/watch?v=anEVeN4K-SY
youtube.com/watch?v=UnRqqCBODXs
youtube.com/watch?v=6smIDTRsvGk
youtu.be/FcRJGHkpm8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty low tier music

i found some good shit on there, but the original tracks are often better. i usually try nightcore songs and then go find the song they copied
youtube.com/watch?v=jNGbXIiP1q0

I personally really like it. Will go back and forth between the original and nightcore tracks.
I understand why somebody else could find it annoying, I've just always liked higher pitched singing and faster beats

Agreed, pretty bad. There is much better edm out there than nightcore. Nightcore makes me cringe cause it reminds me of weebs. I'm more into filth, funk, glitch, and grime.

Some are good some are terrible, I generally like it

Absolute garbage

Link your fav track, I need new music lol

It disgusts me as to how much nightcore music there is compared to the originals.

Fucking try hard music.

I fucking love nightcore. Listening to one right now in fact youtube.com/watch?v=t9zPVbm9xNQ

80% of songs are made better by nightcore.

Just...no...
How did that name even originate?
Night+Hardcore?
Sounds pretty edgy, if you ask me.

Go away.
Actually.
No one with good taste in music likes that absolute trash.

“Nightcore means that we are the core of the night, so you’ll dance all night long”

>defining 'good taste' as whatever you like

Gtfo you music elitist. If you were really confident in your taste in music you wouldn't feel the need to tell everyone else that you have better taste.

nightcore is life xD lol ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=p1jqG450H8c

>triggered by someone with slightly different taste in music than you
go back to your safe space, drama queen. les 4 chinz wont cater to your delicate sensibilities

How to make Nightcore:
1. Get song
2. Speed up song
3. Add any dubstep song to it

You're better off listening to decent EDM music.

>decent
>EDM
pick one, lmao. i can only stand that shit when im high af

When music elitists turn against one another.

Listen to the album Mad Liberation by GRiZ. You can just follow me on soundcloud and listen to my likes too. Grizzly Andrews. There's a picture of me climbing a rock

Really enjoy it.

>literally doing the same thing i was by simply having an opinion

Is that illegal now?
Or will I just have to pander to *your* likings, instead?
I was merely saying I prefer other genres of music, i.e everything else except hoodrat rap and country music.
It's just an online board, chill.

Okay, quality EDM songs are uncommon nowadays, but some are really awesome.

I'm not disputing that nightcore is easy to make. Music production doesn't need to be complicated to make a good song though.

I like EDM too, but I also like nightcore. Sometimes I like to nightcore EDM, shoot me. youtube.com/watch?v=4LykzN5otMI

Why do you even care about what other people like? It doesn't bother me what you like and don't like.

What is nightcore?

>using the term "music elitist" to define someone that doesn't agree with your taste in music

>at least im elite

>>>forgot to double meme arrow due to dual level of implication

Think of chipmunks singing.

Quality EDM songs aren't rare man. It just takes a lot more work to discover them cause the songs aren't spoon fed to you like mainstream music. Which is super cool really. If you put in the work listening to music and discovering the tracks you can DJ for your homies at parties. I love dropping a track no one has heard and they're all stoked on the song

I know someone that has a nightcore playlist.
It looped.

>literally doing the same thing i was by simply having an opinion
Not really, I literally only said that I like nightcore and you got all triggered saying 'No one with good taste in music likes that absolute trash.'

>Or will I just have to pander to *your* likings, instead?
Noooo, I don't care about what you like and don't like. Anyone can like whatever they want. You're the one who got all triggered by me liking nightcore.

Pretty shit imo. Not a fan of edm or techno in general though. So i guess I'm biased against it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1PzwDDhRf0

Save Robbie Rotten

go_fundme.com/2tm9tqk

REMOVE THE " _ "

I personally prefer originality in music.
For example, the only reason Mike Posner's I Took a Pill in Ibiza got famous was SeeB's remix.
People put hard work into songs, and someone getting paid for just retouching a song is a little janky.
Same thing goes for covers.
Don't get me wrong, Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt is phenomenal, and so is SeeB's remix.

I respect your opinion, and understand people have different tastes.
Being cool about it, like you're being, gets you acceptance for what you believe in.
Props.

Cringy garbage. This isn't Sup Forums's opinion; this is the opinion of someone who's better than you in every way.

Some songs work better... but in general it's not great.

When you've got a fantastic genre of music slowly poisoned by mainstream producers, you do have to dig a little.
The whole reason I started liking EDM in the first place was because of the exclusive feel to it.

>The whole reason I started liking EDM in the first place was because of the exclusive feel to it.

So if EDM was mainstream and what is considered mainstream now was actually fringe, you would like that instead?

Seems like a pretty dodgy reason to like music, just to be a hipster. I like some mainstream songs and some fringe songs. I don't discriminate; if it's a good song I'll listen to it.

>not deserving those dubs

All I said was it was trash, I wasn't "triggered" in the slightest.
Unless you somehow misinterpreted the whole monotony of online text-conversation.

>you sob and plead for someone to leave Sup Forums because he has slightly different taste in music than you
>then you think your pitiful attempt is just as bad as me laughing at you for your triggered behavior
i hope youre a college student. a lot of unis are offering safe spaces after the trump election. maybe you can visit one

Calling an entire genre 'trash' clearly shows you take issue with anyone who likes it. Meaning you're a music elitist.

Who even cares what other people like? Everyone has different tastes.

The originals were "ok" the subsequent weeb onslaught was fucking atrocious.

This is the right mentality to have about music. Typically when people ask me what kind of music I like, my response is simply 'good music'

what the fuck is nightcore?

No, no, I'm not being a hipster at all.
Music with no lyrics is even more open to audience interpretation, which I like.
I meant that big producers have a rep for pandering and using cheap tricks to make their music popular.
For a more entertaining explaination, refer to Bo Burnham's songs "Repeat Stuff" and "Pandering".

I do enjoy some mainstream songs, yeah. I'm not very picky, except when it comes to boybands and the exact same song type/sound played by an artist, like Fall Out Boy and Panic At the Disco.
To me their songs all sounds alike and they get bland quickly, mostly from the lead singer's voice.

bump

>sob and plead

>go away
>actually

Top fucking kek, user.

P.S. I support Trump

I don't have a problem with the fans at all.
I just don't prefer the genre.
And hyperbolize it with the word "trash".
Listen to it or not, I don't care.
I wasn't serious in the slightest when I said "Go away".

Good for finding decent music, originals almost always better though.
youtube.com/watch?v=anEVeN4K-SY

>I wasn't serious in the slightest when I said "Go away"

So basically pic related

>can't take a joke

Clearly this user is underage because anyone past grade 7 would know that a hyperbole is an exaggeration, which means that I have a slight discomfort in listening to Nightcore, and have expanded upon that by simply requesting them to go away.
Still dunno how a monotone "Go away, actually" can be considered "triggered" behavior.

Oh, and retardation isn't a fucking joke, and self-deprication isn't funny anymore.

>this. the retard user is trying his hardest to hide the fact that he sperged out 15 mins ago, lmao

>I have a slight discomfort in listening to Nightcore, and have expanded upon that by simply requesting them to go away.

>desperately trying to justify his sperg-moment

>sperg
>flip out cause someone doesn't like something you do

I assume you're talking about the user that posted that dank maymay and not me.
But I'm a tard, so I get the confuzzled.

>Oh, and retardation isn't a fucking joke
Look who's suddenly a SJW. And you were trying to convince us that you weren't triggered lmao.

>I assume you're talking about the user that posted that dank maymay and not me.

No no, he was talking to you, the guy who spergs out at other people liking music you don't like.

i refer you back to the post where user desperately tried to get someone to leave Sup Forums just because of a difference in opinion over nightcore. way to make it sound like he's the victim tho; im proud of you

Check'd
Also Deji's dad is pretty kek so props

Again, I just said "Go Away".
If sperging out means what I think it means, to freak out cause a fandom, game, genre of music you like is being trashed, then I don't get how I did that.

Oh...
Samefag alert

>way to make it sound like he's the victim tho; im proud of you
I wasn't making out that he was the victim, I was literally quoting him. I was ridiculing him for trying to present himself as the victim.

This...this doesn't deserve an explaination...

>desperately

I said the words "Go away, actually"

Ah, damn, I forgot you just ignore all logic and plug your ears as you spout out your own twisted opinions.

gay

sorry then. im pretty drunk. sarcasm is lost on me after 8 PM

it's shit
like, I'm into quite a bit of electronic music

but nightcore is not merely lazy shit (there's lots of electronic music that's ridiculously easy to make, so that's not even an issue), it's annoying lazy shit

Well, shit.
Got me there.

my god
you already would have been a big faget for posting the original

Wow, look at all the Anons sperging out, here.
They have a different opinion than you, holy shit.

They take about 2 minutes to make. I'm a bedroom producer myself, and even I can't respect it as a genuine genre.

Who cares if it's easy to make? I just care about what it sounds like. The difficulty of production isn't a factor.

Oh, add more sperging to the Sperg Pile!

lol XD they dont luv nitecore XD what a bunch of beta male spergs XD

That's fine, but these people are taking credit as if they worked hard on it for several days. It also bred a very annoying demographic of people with anime icons who comment on any original piece of electronic music saying "listen at 2x speed"

>replies to every post he doesn't agree with
>calls other people spergs

How many spergs are those now?
A shit ton, like 23...
Damn, that's a lot of Assburgers.

Some of the more popular nightcore artists do work hard on what they produce: they don't just put it on 1.25x and upload it. I'm thinking artists like Nightcore Reality and Zero. Miz-Kun.

>doesn't understand the simple concept of irony

Go sperg somewhere else.

Nice spelling you stupid idiot, I bet you actually have no idea what Asperger's syndrome actually does

>superfluous spaces in names
>japanese honorific

That's why people think Nightcore is for weebs and edgy teens.

Literally a social disorder and a form of autism.
Watch some South Park once in a while.

Hold it, I, of course, just looked up a quick definition on WebMD, so make sure to accuse me of that or call me an idiot if I'm mistaken.

It's literally just the channel name. You shouldn't try to read into it.

Good thing I'm confident enough in what I enjoy listening to that I don't care whether you think I'm a weeb or an edgy teen; I will carry on listening to it regardless.

It's just really good music that has there volume turned up to a certain level or something it's retarded, heres an example.
youtube.com/watch?v=UnRqqCBODXs
Non
youtube.com/watch?v=6smIDTRsvGk
Nightcore

Are you new?

He spelled it like that intentionally. It's a meme, friend.

This singing is how I feel

youtu.be/FcRJGHkpm8s

Wow kid, try growing up and not being a fanboy for some garbage unfunny cartoon
shut up idiot

Saul Thomas, is that you? Because you sure are Saul T.

>oh lol it's just a band name it doesn't mean anything at all

That's what they're known as, so it most certainly has some signifigance.

Oh shit, man, he called you an idiot.
It just got real.

Fucking terrible weeb shit, and in addition, newfag kid detected.

Hilarious and original.
Kudos for your own joke.
Not like I'm overdoing it on purpose or anything, right?

The name of the nightcore artist has a lot less significance than the fact that all nighcore vids have anime thumbnails.

Doesn't mean that nightcore is for weebs though. I like nightcore but don't even watch anime.

Okay spergs, what about nightcore vs. future funk?
Battle of the weeaboo electronic musics!

I fuckin hate most of it now, but ill still listen to it occasionally, especially when its the nightcores that are actually good remixed instead of the 12 year old deejay trash that's sped up slightly.

On the bright side it when I was in my nightcore days it helped me find DJ S3RL who is one of my favorites of all time

Its somewhat of a cultural thing, kinda like how punk and the style associated with punk go together

Ah, must've confused you with the other Nightcore fan that posted a Tokyo Ghoul song that was, to put the icing on the cake, the Nightcore edition.

No that actually was me

I generally prefer songs sped up but it has to be electro. Doesn't work with rock and pop.

I rest my case.
Check 'em.