If it was socially acceptable to bring any food into a movie theatre what would be your go to snack?

If it was socially acceptable to bring any food into a movie theatre what would be your go to snack?

I think id have to go with the spaghetti stuffed giant meatball.

hmmm, pizza?.... the cheesy kind?
/thread

there is a theater near me called Brewvies
they serve beer and have a short order cook on staff
a pitcher of beer, a burger, fries, and buffalo wings while watching a movie in a theater is amazing

Any Breakfast food, pancakes, eggs, bacon, cereal, etc

Roasted butternut squash risotto.
Fucking addicted to that shit right now.

citation needed

what are you, a fucking subhuman, user?

boneless wings, xxxtra spicy

>socially acceptable
Dafuq? what society is looking down on those who bring food into a movie theatre?

lmgtfy.com/brewvies
it is in Salt Lake

Some edibles and gallon of milk and shitton of corn flakes.

I would bring a fucking basket of buffalo wings with an attached paper towerl roll, pink lemonade, and handi-wipes

here i come saltlake, thanks user

Theres a theater in my area(sacramento california) dubbed the studio movie grill that has a full on menu, server buttons and trays on each seat, and a full waiter staff during the whole movie. Shit is fucking amazing

they need to universally allow people to bring whatever the fuck food they want into a movie theatre. Shit some scrawny ass bitch can sneak in a fucking assault rifle but i cant bring in a 12 inch deep pan meat feast? Bullshit.

Can't go to movie theaters anymore. Might get fucking shot.

Yes.

Utah gets a lot of shit bc Mormons
but we have a fuck ton of amazing shit like that
our microbrews are amazing bc the brewers have to focus on flavor instead of alcohol content
our skiing, hiking, biking, and general outdoor activities are close by and great, the Timpanogos wilderness area is a 30 min drive from Provo and an hour drive from SLC
I'm fine w/ a 19yo smoking age and bat shit insane liquor laws to be able to enjoy this state

But, those are hard to find.

Ass

Crab legs.

There are movie taverns near where I live that have a full bar and a full restaurant menu.

My wife and I like to split a bottle(or two) of wine and have dinner watching a movie. It is usually $130+ all said and done but it's fucking nice.

I bet you would like kool aid instead you fucking nigger

......And are some of the WORST smelling things on the planet

no!