Why aren't you living San Francisco yet. It's the most technologically advanced...

Why aren't you living San Francisco yet. It's the most technologically advanced, and the most progressive city in the whole world.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/apa/5827500189.html
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More interesting facts please.

Cost and douchebags? not to mention entitled faggots?

Because it's $5k for a 1 bedroom box covered with shit. also >commiefornia gun laws

$5k per month I should say

because id rather not be called a racist sexist misogynistic homophobic bigoted xenophobic... what ever else they have these days, every 30 seconds.

Colin kapernick?

also most expensive lmfao

So don't be openly right lmao, it's not that hard to not be a sperg and bring up fucking politics everywhere.

because no one wants to live in the usa

im openly left though.

Incredibly high housing rates, and be surrounded by hipsters, dindunuffins, feminists, and SJW's?
How about...

Because I don't want to live on an active fault line and await the coming 9.0 quake

I wish I could

High cost with no support in the area makes the transition difficult for a cuck like me with no real useful job skills to make it.

But maybe one day

that un affordable rent thgouh.

Because I'm trying to leave the country again, but this time for good.

Then why are you worried about being called sexist or racist or whatever lol

I did live there for many years, the cost of living is out of control, the tenderloin seems to be infecting more and more of downtown, being hassled by insane hobo's on the daily sucks. the only way one could truly enjoy living in San Francisco is by being a millionaire who can have the absolute best it has to offer, because there are wonderful joys to be had if, and only if you have the income.

I could not last 5 minutes in a liberal shithole. Hell, I'm a fucking leaf and want to neck myself when I have to fly through Toronto. Just being in Pearson airport makes me hate liberals, niggers, sand niggers and people in general. I'll take being an autist in Bummblefuck nowhere, population 1,100 any day over that shit.

its only ok things to do and buy but the people around you suck

>the most progressive city
I find that the word 'progressive' is usually just a euphemism for what is in all practicality fascism

Because sjw types go out of their way to find something wrong.

They have to be a victim of something.

>the most progressive city in the whole world

>unironically hating your own race

What a hamplanet

Is not part of America

I grew up there. My family still lives there, it's a great place to visit and I will always love it there but fuck living there.

Unless you make 200k+ a year it is unlivable, plus you have to deal with insufferable people day in and day out. You also can't raise kids because of all the degenerate shit like the folsom street fair, which is pretty much an outdoor bdsm orgy.

>It's the most technologically advanced, and the most progressive city in the whole world.
Kek, not even close, try Tokyo, Seoul, Auckland, Vancouver...

Go back to playing Watch Dogs

>technologically advanced
>progressive
you rang?

No, it's the truth. I rarely leave my property unless I need supplies from town or to work abroad. I work merchant marine so I only have to deal with ~26 people while at work and of those I only deal with 4 due to rotating watch schedule.

smug people, fags, hipsters, fuck bois, population density of new Delhi. Progressive doesn't mean its good. Need a roommate even if you make 30$/hr

That'll do it every time.

>large gay population
>progressive
>mfw faggots mean progress
>mfw I have no face

Have you ever heard of apple, Google, amazon, yahoo etc...

Because of faggots.

Been there 3 times. Fucking hate that place. Not my kind of people at all.

Because Boston is way better.

have you ever heard of every other technology company that is worth anything ever? because they're in or around tokyo

>Google, amazon, yahoo
They have those things there too Op

I like to breathe oxygen

I couldn't afford to even live a reasonable commuting distance in any place worth living in. Fuck that, I'll take my CA experiences in the form of wine shipped into my state, please and thank you.

I hate cities, too many people, too many cars, too much noise. Plus I have a phobia being around tall buildings and shit freaks me the hell out

OH, DO YOU NOW?!

People from Boston suck ass.

Nice city, shitty people.

I just spent the last week in San Fran and it was soo good that I now want to emigrate to the USA just so I could live there. Just amazing geographic variety and lots of great places to hang out. I wish I could have grown up there. Pic is me!!!FACT!!!

None of their technology is in those locations, you need to visit their other locations to find the actual technology. All you will find are webdevs and marketers, and unless you have swallowed the silicon valley koolaid advertising is not technology.

Further more Apple and Amazon are awful to their employees, and Google is awful to people who aren't their employees. Why work for them?

I do faggot. close enough anyway.

Surely you're confusing Boston with New York.

But I do, and have for almost 8 years.

I'm so sick of all the memes about this city. No, you don;t have to pay $5/mo in rent, it's called having roommates or renting in a lower-cost are of the city.

Yes there's a large percentage of gays in the population, but a) who fucking cares, and b) it's not like people are just sashaying around all day with their dicks hanging out asking guys to blow them. Gays have to have jobs too, you misanthropic fucks.

Are there a lot of tech douchebags and hipsters? Yes, but if you live here you know where they go and you avoid them. Simple.

Are we living on a faultline? Yes, but Id rather be here than in the path of hurricanes or tornadoes, or be living in a fucking flyover state where cow tipping is the most exciting thing that happens all week.

Frankly, there's no place in the country I'd rather be for the next 4 years, most of idiot Trump's policies can't have an effect on this city or would be openly ignored.

we don't want you faggot.

>most of idiot Trump's policies can't have an effect on this city or would be openly ignored.

bingo

America is Already Great

If you don't live in the City, you don't live in the City. Quit trying to be cool by association.

>the most progressive city in the whole world.

Thanks. No.

you only wish you could live in Los Altos

$5k a month rent? Try $12k (if one were actually *renting* in Los Altos)

>Auckland
Can vouch that its fucking gay here

Nigga I live in San Diego you can't get rid of me that easy

Yeah, and for that $12K you get to live in...Los Altos.

Congratulations.

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/apa/5827500189.html

>being hassled by insane hobo's on the daily sucks.

My wife and I were walking through Golden Gate park towards Haight and some homeless nigger with a gigantic backpack came walking up to us and said "you got something to say?" to which I replied "No" while we walked away while this sub-human cockroach started talking shit "yeah, that's right bitch blahblahblah". If not for my wife being there I'd have fucked up that coon cocksucker and smashed his fucking face in. Funny thing was that he was maybe 5'6" while I'm 5'10" and work out regularly and started laughing while thinking that I was on my way back to my nice hotel while he'd be sleeping in his own piss and shit in a doorway that evening. But, yeah, there's a lot of raging homeless asswipes there for my liking.

2 bed 2 bath down quadplex down in silicone valley. not sustainable in the long run.

Where do you live? Hamilton, Ontario here.

that's good enough. what happened to cali gun laws? you might have not noticed that San Diego is in California.

Nope. Few times Ive been to Boston the majority of people there a just a bunch of douche bags.
No manors what so ever.

most technologically advanced, nope, see digital city from samsung in south korea
most progressive, nope, this is usa member

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

You're a true American hero. The guy was probably mentally ill and/or off his meds. You could have offered to hep him out instead of fantasizing after the fact about beating his ass (while doing nothing at the time).

Don't come back, asshat.

Its a lovely city. Pitty about the property values & the infestation of progressives.

FAGGOT CAPITOL OF THE WORLD.

It's more that I either get shit in AZ or just do simple mods to modify guns illegally (in california). My 12 gauge I hunt with has a mag delete so it can hold 8 rounds instead of 2 in the magazine, and I sanded off the bullet button on my AR so I can just push it with my finger. I don't car because the only time it's even going to come up is if I shoot someone or commit a crime with them which I don't exactly plan on doing (outside of the guns themselves lol)

i live in tracy so 50 miles from it

How is San Diego? I'm asking because I might get a job as a welder for a ship building company there. I like the idea of living there because it's right next to the debauchery degenerate paradise of Tijuana.

How could I have helped him out? I can't change his skin color or raise his I.Q. and, yep, I'm not going to get into a fight with my wife there. You'd understand why I did this if you weren't fucking a blowup doll each night.

>Berkeley student
>and Oakland native

People are shit. Vain narcissists who love taking photos of themselves and posting them on Instagram. Say they want to help the environment, yet don't do shit. Part of the 1%, yet do degenerate shit

It's hell here if you don't have $10,000,000s. It used to be chill, sincere people. Now its shit from the cancer of transplants and numales and (((techies)))

PEI. Used to work in the "Hammer" before I jumped ship for down east.

San Diego is pretty lit, Weed is hyper common if you're into that, PB and universities have a pretty big party scene. East county is ghetto, North county up to like oceanside and like La Jolla/Rancho Santa Fe are the nicer/super wealthy parts. Downtown is a manageable clusterfuck and has insane traffic during comic con. Like really depends on waht shit you're into and what you look at ina place to live. Cheapest place you will find will also be in the middle of El Cajon where you'll just have to dodge a bunch of homeless people and methheads and rent will still be like $1200 for the cheapest shittiest 1 room box and youll be like an hour away from downtown, a mid range spot in suburbs will be like $2k a month at least. Lived here almost my entire life. Yeah, i'd love to talk to you about it im kinda high rn lol.

Also TJ is sketchy as fuck dude, thats where all the dumbass white tourists get skinned by cartels lol. Sketchiest parts of mexico are the spots near the border, rest is just standard third world shit.