Who was the most irrelevant character?

Who was the most irrelevant character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqjC6Se5ZG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

papaya face

Sakura by a landslide. And that's saying something because this series was 75% irrelevant characters.

You guys are cooler.

That guy with the bandanna.

tenten, easily

Sakura somehow even though she was set up like she was supposed to be important and instead was less relevant than the guy whose special power was being fat

Came here to post this.

For those of you fortunate to have kids one day, raise your daughter to be like android 18, or that chick from Titan. Don't let them end up like sakura.

naruto

Why wasn't Tenten allowed to do anything?

the nigger that literally spoke only in rap verse

the talking animal sidekick whos secretly in love with the MC

All the ninjas introduce in the first season who weren't naruto or sasuke.

Why not marry a guy who tried to kill you?

>havnt watched naruto since the original series
>stumbled upon pic related on a forum

jesus christ really?

BORUTO?
lmao what the fuck is going on in there

Sasori arc

Remember when Gaara was popular?

Because her family was shit and her ability was lmao more knives n shit

Ten years after events of the finale. Shippuden was DBZ and this is GT bascially.

Yeah. Christ that was long ago.

This tbqh

Probably because there was originally no plan to have ultra-powerful ninjutsu. Weapons were probably going to have a lot more meaning but they weren't flashy enough once the popularity skyrocketed.

Who remembers when Naruto was about being a ninja, exploring the ninja lore and world, and going on ninja missions? Shippuden was literally just constant explosion fests where no one could die because of fan service. It became a stereotypical shonen but fans were too invested to drop it.

Which was absurd because I think literally everyone could learn each others moves. Like why didn't tenten shoot fire or some shit.

Shippuden was all about the fights. It honestly should've ended with Pain but I get why they continued.

Shikamaru became a pretty good character later on if he counts as season one. Kakashi was pretty cool in the first arc, definitely lost his luster shortly following that though.

Is literally everyone in Naruto tied to their families shtick?

I guess the Temari(?) fight set precedent.

I'm severely drunk but the first series reminds me of the first dargonball series, weird shit going on all around, lots of dumbed down japanese culture, it's exotic enough to keep you interested y'know

shipuuden had its moments just like DBZ but it's basically just about the fights, not my cup of tea tbf

kiba and the blonde chick

In-universe it's explained that each persons chakra is different, and only acts in certain capacities. Like, Naruto can't do Earth-related jutsu I think. Not sure how it tied into people like Sai and Tenten only using scrolls and weapons though.

Everyone in this thread should go to /nsunsg/

Because everybody became WAY more strong than him.

don't know about irrelevant but i think we all can agree that most relevant character is SASUKE.

Also,Madara, Hidan and Deidara were pretty based.

Peaked with the forest of death arc desu. The Sound 4 arc(which I liked) was also the beginning of end for the show.

yeah the sound village was pretty underused, I've always liked the guys

btw say what you want but naruto had a great OST

youtube.com/watch?v=TqjC6Se5ZG4

Best scene in the entire series coming through

This.

Naruto has one of the best soundtrack in animushit.

That was always my issue with Kakashi. They never established that there was anything special about him other than that eye, so in comparison to all the other insane things we saw it just made him look weak. Him becoming a Hokage felt hamfisted.

Naruto before shippuden was super comfy

>severely

Jesus man, it's Wednesday

Hakygara
I've never watched naruto, but the game has 100+ characters so probably one with that name

Even shippuuden's was nice

gonna start a job in another country in august so I'm enjoying the neet life, might even rewatch naruto desu

After a while the plot just became about magic eyes and it just lost me.

Me too. I finally stopped once my subscription to jump ran out.

>he doesn't get drunk every night

I got work at 8 am and I don't even care.

If you could have one power from this show, which one would it be? Don't tell me you haven't though about it you weebs.

I like Shikamaru's shadow stuff. I feel like I'm autistic enough to be kind of clever with it, and it didn't feel as OP as everyone else got to be. I thought the show started off really good and the different abilities were interesting and fairly unique.

Eventually all the relevant characters become essentially gods and there are no stakes because everyone can just pull out another level of power

Tsukiyomi. Genjustsu in general.

>Is literally everyone in Naruto tied to their families shtick?
Yes, just like real life nipland

Transformation.

I can only imagine how much money I'd make cam-whoring as a fake person, it'd be easy as fuck.

Without taking an op power I would probably say Shadow clones since it would just let me fuck around while my clones worked or learned shit that would just get transferred back to me

If op shit then probably Rinnegan

>not choosing naruto's
>not fucking your female sexy body double

Obito's Kamui.

for normal level : transformation or clone jutsu

for high level : Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan

I'd pick repeating digits desu

Same man, I loved how the early series focused on using these unique powers in cool ways.

The murder puppets were neat.

I thought only a few did that. God forbid one ninja do something original.

Flying Raijin jutsu

Tenten, Ino, Kiba, Hinata, and Shino were never originally intended to play any role in the series after the Chuunin exams, but Kishimoto's editors pushed them because of fan popularity.

Neji and Choji were supposed to die in the sound 5 arc but editors intervened

Rock Lee was supposed to stay crippled, but editors (at the end of the manga Kishi got his way kind of by making Gai permanently crippled).

Suigetsu/Karin/Juugo were made by the editors who wanted Sasuke to have sidekicks

Kishi revealed a lot of this at a Naruto: The Last movie panel a year or so back.

He wanted to just drop Hinata after the exams? WHY?

because she's the real underdog in the series, and naruto was supposed to be an underdog

Hinata as a supporting character alongside Naruto would've been nice while they dropped the rest. Her and Neji's interactions would've been really nice to see more often.

I can understand not killing off a lot of "good guy" characters though. It was pushed as a teenage-young adult show after all.