My LoL account got permanently banned after 3 years.$200 an the shitter. Please make me laugh or something Sup Forums

My LoL account got permanently banned after 3 years.$200 an the shitter. Please make me laugh or something Sup Forums

naw. you deserve it. 99% of people are toxic faggots, but you were butthurt enough to actually get banned for it. congrats on being in the top 1% most butthurt people on the planet. it takes true autism to be that mad about a children's videogame

This was why

This user speaks thr truth. Fucking kill yourself OP.

Yeah just kill yourself op. user speaks the truth. I mean I got chat restricted and when I read the text, I felt pretty stupid and never became toxic again. If you're too autistic to realize how much of a retard you sound like, you deserve it.

lol, good job dipshit.

Yeah, you're a fucking retard OP, you should seriously consider buying some helium

>saying shit that retarded on a children's vidya
>upset when banned
you're not too bright, are you, OP?

what did you do?

I'm just a bit more broken up that it was 3 years old and I have to get all the way back to 30

currently serving a 14 day suspension. swear to god SJWs have invaded this fucking game and treat every game like a safe space.

y u haff to be mad, es just a game?

I got chat restricted for 10 games due to flaming. Now im reformed and peaceful as the mighty buddah.

You fucked up when you hit the Jews

Ahh no you fucking deserved to be banned. Serves you right for sinking $200 into fucking microtransactions for a video game you fucking cretin.

He was a fucking moron.

It was over the course of 3 years an i didn't smoke weed then so

It's a fucking business strategy. They know the toxic community is pushing people away from playing the game, so they're taking out the trash. Blaming SJWs for everything just makes you look like a fucking retard.

Nigga you got ne fucked up. Get outta here with that small ass account. My account, 6 years old, every character, at least 2 skins for each champ, all rune pages, all glyphs, quints, etc. 2000 dollrs, and it got hacked. Stop whining.

Yeah even if that's just bullshit that hurts to even think about

sorry their busted system works off of numbers of reports rather than going through every game and finding out what actually happened during the game. sorry if I offend you when I question your bronze plays you fucking shitter.

LUL at LOL .. Dota2 is much better, LOL is a faggots game... So easy

>sobbing because someone punished him for throwing a tantrum
did you parents never spank you as a child, or do you think everyone will coddle you when you act out? being a faggot has consequences, retard

What's your favorite cereal?

you got permabanned for saying "nigger", everything else you said would net you chat ban, or 2-week ban at worse.
But say "nigger" or "faggot" and get reported, its instapermaban

This
If you want a good community go to tf2 or dota

im on my final warning, been banned a few times for calling people niggers and kikes