Obviously the blue lego is the obvious choice since green isn't even a primary color

Obviously the blue lego is the obvious choice since green isn't even a primary color.

blue > green

Green because grass beats water

I think OP is a fucking faggot.

Why is this even a question? OTC FTW, obs

>green isn't even a primary color.
Scientifically speaking it is.

blue in the spectrum is inferior, green is the perfect balance so
green > blue

They're best together, when they make Seahawks colors!

Both are not good construction colors for that block type but-

Green = useful for building grass and other vegetation.

Blue = useful for water and the essential blue used in the police builds Lego designs.

Blue wins imo

Green obviously. Any faggit can put a blue piece of paper down or color something for water.

Blue is the nigger of legos, completely useless and contributing nothing.

>They're best together because they just look good that way
FTFY

This. Obviously blue wins. Red however rules all.

i like green

I like turtles, so i need green blocks to build em.

please explain yourself
'cause green = yellow + blue

Who the fuck needs police builds or water legos? A hill is green. Bank of a river can be green. You need at least 2 green pieces high if you're going to use 1 blue piece for water.

Green is superior if you have to chose.

wtf i hate blue now

no ,green wins, but yeah, red is the almighty.

For light, yes. For pigment, no

They are both beautiful in my gay little eyes

No bro. I have watercolors, Oils and Acrylics here. Yellow + Blue makes fucking green.
I CAN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVE IT.

what kind of off brand bullshit is this? proper blue and green legos aren't those shades

See

You're kinda special, aren't you?

Nigger you what?
>Green isn't even a primary color
Are you fucking stupid cunt?

It isn't though you fucking shitbrain.

Red lego, because blue lost the election.

This
/thread

That's in painting you special fucking flower. Primary color of light is RGB/CMY

Keep posting this shit you fucking ignant inbred

Green is a third party option. Not viable!
You got it! No said red could win!

I'm a full time fucking artist! :D

You niggers are retarded.

Mega bloks > legos

Green Lego here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti green lego threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about primary colors or light spectrums bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random green lego holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having green pigment.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit colorist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Blue legos rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a better, more vibrant piece of ass.

Got a kid with a green lego? Don’t fool yourself, it’s the green lego's kid, not yours. Piss green lego off and they'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your color jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone blue lego faggot.

RYB is Subtractive when talking about a reflective (or painted) surface. RGB is additive. CMY(k) is additive. Yellow is only a primary color concerning printing or painting. Red Green Blue or Cyan Magenta Yellow are primary colors of light.
- Lighting Designer of 27 years.

Blue

This is exactly why blue is better

/Thread
Someone screen cap this.

Being triggered because I'm a film colorist.

red brick master race there they make lava and the best houses

Blue, and green is for faggots.

trips confirm

something we can all agree on

There's two ways colors can work: Additive and subtracive.

Additive works by actually mixing the things to give another color. This works with light, screens, etc. and the basic colors are red blue green. The mix of all colors would be white.

Subtractive works by subtracting or absorbing the wavelengths that would get reflected. It works with paint and flower pigments and shit. The basic colors are yellow, MAGENTA AND CYAN, (so this doesn't work for either model). The mix of all colors would be black since all colors would be subtracted from each other (take all your paint colors and mix them and you will get a really dark and ugly brown)

CMY is subtractive

What factor of redardness does one have to have to even consider the green block over the blue.
Give us something to debate OP which isnt so obviously pre decided . Seriously green? it might as well been red.

Green. Have you ever tried making some grassy plains, or some Jungle areas? Blue is a good color but it's limited to some building structure blocks or water. Green can be buildings, grass, trees, +

Green is better.

In jungles the water is even green sometimes.
Fucking double duty!

both because neither of them are mega blocks

Fuck the police. I need to smoke that green legos mah nigga. Starting up a riot as we speak on how we dont Blue legos as our president.

Damned greenskins

Every OP is a faggot though, what's your point?

Actually I identify as a hetrosexual...

superior to what?

>user needs to qualify

i'm a hawks fan, but shit...that was cringeworthy

green because you can build grass or a green van or the incredible hulk. plus green was rare when I was a kid.

you can't build anything with blue

but, in the end, the customer is always right, and i like blue, so you're wrong

god this needs brick towers shopped in

blue is stronger, but is more likely to get stuck if it's attached to another blue. two greens are perfectly fine together, but are weaker.

If you're an OP on a Sup Forums thread then you're a faggot, even if you're heterosexual.

I know Sup Forumsro, I'm also a baitfag

But water is blue and covers like 90% of the earth's surface, making it the superior one.

Bump

worthless thread

Entire point of the exercise really.
I call this a victory :)

Neither. Black lego, just like black people, are superior.

green = blue + yellow

(blue + yellow) > blue

green > blue

fags

11,000 hours in mspaint

Ah the minority vote once again not quite making an impact.

I had a lot of legos as a kid, but I don't remember having any green bricks.

I question the legitimacy of this debate.

Congratulations

>implying it doesnt matter

>implying it does

>implying implications

samefag

no one wanted to argue with me so i argued with myself

Anyone who disagrees should be sentenced to death.

well done!!

/thread

This plus green makes tanks, jeeps, and other war shit