RIP

Modern Baseball has reached an end. They really weren't bad

They're taking a break for a bit, they aren't breaking up

They cancel a lot. I don't think Jake can handle more than a few months "on" at a time, which is super sad

They sound like they're on the brink of suicide so it's pretty much the same thing

>taking a break for a bit, we aren't breaking up

that's what my fiance told me, and here I am two years later. single and generally miserable while she's in a different city dating some other dude.

You should join MOBO

>They really weren't bad
they were the worst band of all time. good riddance

i'd just get hurt again, no thanks.

the one album I listened to was alright until he started talking about twitter

just when they were getting big lol

Another band using mental health issues for profit. You know they'll come out with another album in a few months with a "darker" sound just so they can exploit kids who think they have anxiety.

who else has done this, and why do you think this is the case here? there's been a pretty clear documentation of the singer having mental health problems, to the point of having to duck out on the last tour because of it.

>they really weren't bad
you're right user, they were horrendous

I saw them twice and all the safe space and suicide prevention phone numbers at the shows was aggressive and really annoying, but I liked their shit and they put on a good show

>safe space and suicide prevention phone numbers at the shows was aggressive

>aggressive

Legit though there was a number to call if you felt unsafe in the fucking audience of the show and someone would come to you

i mean, that's really a good thing. some guys take some "liberties" in that kind of context, by which i mean "sexual assault-y" kind of liberties. i appreciate when a band prioritizes the safety, well-being, happiness of the fans, and recognize the kind of issues their fans might be facing.

It's like seeing a movie at the theater with a depression hotline number in the corner of the screen

...is it though? there's a lot more interaction at shows, for instance.

Yes

Top fucking kek

Why is this so funny to me holy shit